**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Beta Test - Technical Issues Thread [PLEASE READ ORIGINAL POST FOR STATUS]

Comments

• Jc_SkillzJc_Skillz Posts: 2
    I was invited to beta test. I enjoyed using it. But now I no longer have access. It’s like I was never invited. Wasn’t even allowed to give thoughts yet on survey.
    Can this be made right?
  • I can not find the enter button..kyyx0apjl1fj.png
  • Not sure if the duplication of the test is the cause of the issue, but every time I try to start beta it says I cannot connect to the server and disconnects. I’ve tried from the orange area and the pop up when you restart the game. Same thing every time. Main game is working fine.
    4otn8ybnxr1b.png
    ih095584z44mx.png
  • RuptaRupta Posts: 9
    edited January 2018
    @Kabam Miike you are absolute time wasters over at Kabam, that have no idea how to put a beta together & put it into play...
    Not providing every single player with access to both champs at every star rating for testing is the embodiment of amateurish DEV's!
    I wasted an hour yesterday waiting for it to go live with no word from Kabam at the time, then to finally be granted access over 24hrs later than announced, you don't even provide temporary access to both champs hahah Kabam you are truly useless...

Mark my account as "No longer interested in having time wasted by development team"

What an absolute mess...
  • Ricky_G1Ricky_G1 Posts: 47
    I can not log in to the game. says internet connection issue. yeah now I can not get into war and help my team. Thanks.
  • WagarWagar Posts: 22
    I was in the beta test on my Samsung tablet, trying to get thru the easy fights of web-slinger, in order to try LC and RH in more difficult fights, and the game lost connection and locked up. I reloaded MCOC, but it wont let me back into the beta.

Whats worse is, it wont let me in the arena either (not in beta) on my tablet. I logged into MCOC on my samsung phone, and I can go into the arena, but logging back in on my tablet prohibits me.
  • rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    I have a question in beta If I use an awakening gem on my 5 star luke cage and a rank up gem that I have on my main account will it take it away from me in my main account? Because not sure that I wanna waste such rare resourses on luke cage.
  • 1. I was notified I could enter beta while the game loaded.
    2. When I tried to load the beta it disconnected then said it would reconnect, and the load screen said it was loading the beta.. but when it loaded it was still my normal account with no changes to Luke Cage or Red Hulk.
    3. When I went to check the beta tab now it was showing 2 access blurbs...
  • ileico0x2rxw.png
  • Austd001_Austd001_ Posts: 22
    Over a day into the beta and I'm still unable to access. How long is the wait?!? I'm the UK not the Bermuda triangle.
  • Ricky_G1Ricky_G1 Posts: 47
    This is a beta test so there will be bugs
  • Depois que entrei no jogo Beta meu jogo principal esta com vários bugs. Não consigo jogar versus esta desativado, sumiu o ícone de estoque e vou perder os itens E por fim sumiu no ícone da loja meus pontos de glória e lealdade para comprar itens. Já reinicie o jogo e não deu certo. O que eu faço?
  • DeeerfDeeerf Posts: 3
    4zvq001gwdpo.png
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    I was able to get in, but now I just get this
    zw1dcawvazq0.png
  • N0L1M1TSN0L1M1TS Posts: 26
    Never in my life have I witnessed such a collection of whiners and complainers.

First and foremost, this is a beta test. The whole purpose of a beta test is to identify and correct issues; therefore, if you entered this test without the expectation that you would encounter problems, I don’t know what to tell you.

Secondly, I keep seeing the same questions asked repeatedly when they have already been answered. For the love of all that is right in the world, at least have the good sense and courtesy to not waste everyone else’s time by actually checking to see that you aren’t asking something that has already been asked thirty times.

Thirdly, again, the purpose of the test is to identify and correct issues—not to simply complain. At least try to be constructive, and hounding the admins does not help anyone.

Finally, the incentive for participantion should be that you get to be involved in the creative process.

The sad fact is that, for the most part, any inconveniences that you may have experienced as a result of the beta testing have cost you nothing and will ultimately not matter a week from now; and had Kabam not invited people to engage in this beta testing and handled it all internally, you would not have gained anything...and you would still be complaining.

And this is coming from someone who hasn’t been able to participate yet, but who “gets it.” For it’s worth, I’d be willing to participate in any and all future beta—(un)expected problems and all—just to be involved.
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    My first impression on Red Hulk :
    Its new System of heat charge raising his dammage, physical resistance and giving him some resistance to heat dammage is great !
    The fact that the charges can’t be lost over time made them very useful as we can now put on some strategy
    Concerning its signature i would have add some cold resistance aside the heat resistance making him useful against iceman :wink:
    Its capability to convert blocked energy attack and any blocked attack from mystic in heat charge makes RH very useful notably against mystics

SP1 : nothing to say. Great and gives RH the opportunity to build up its charges

SP2 : while the possibility to regen is a good addition to RH, it appears relatively useless in its actual form. I would suggest switching SP2 and SP3 giving making sp2 more useful as an offensive SP

SP3 : the dammage of an SP that is supposed to be the ultimate power of the champion is very low. By switching SP2 and SP3, regen could become a nice side effect by, for example, spending half the heat charges and giving back lets say 150 hp per charge for a 4 star rank3/30
  • BangorCheffBangorCheff Posts: 2
    I’m not able to enter arenas in my main acc :/ejpfjwfysg9b.png
  • Royboy102Royboy102 Posts: 4
    All of my beta information has disappeared. I no longer have any mail and my beta entry display has disappeared. Wtf Kabam! Thanks for nothing! Closing out the app and reopening does nothing.
  • I received the message stating that my beta access was granted but whenever I try to connect it give me an error connection to beta server failed and then it logs me into the original version without any changes to Luke cage or red hulk therefore I do not think it is signing me into the beta version it has been approximately 23-24 hours since my first login attempt and I am still unsuccesful.
  • Eu gostei muito das mudanças. Conseguiram deixar o Red Hulk e o Luke bons. Mas ainda gostaria de ver o Red Hulk imune a incineração. Ficaria bom na minha opinião. Estão de parabéns continuem assim.
  • AAAAH e podiam melhorar a regeneração do Red Hulk achei um pouco baixa.
  • hugoR7hugoR7 Posts: 2
    i want to play beta
    ):
  • XôôXôô Posts: 9
    edited January 2018
    Agora funcionou. Mas quando volto para minha conta, a arena esta desabilitada. Por favor arrumem isso, vou perder a chance de ganhar o Aranha.
  • Still cannot log in, I can participate in survey but not beta testing.
  • XôôXôô Posts: 9
    edited January 2018
    Hulk Vermelho ficou bom até de mais. Vai ser top pra quem tem ele, mas vencer dele em uma missão pode ser bem difícil.
  • Getting double qpponhl9sf3x.png
    image bug
  • Getting thesenjur9w0w82fl.png
  • Just letting admin of known bugs thanks
This discussion has been closed.