**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Announcing Special Quests: Trials of the King

Comments

• Options
    Suena chido xd
  • Options
    Holaaa soy nueva en este juego y me encanta Marvel😍😍😛
  • Options
    Ola sou novo aqui
  • Options
    Eu gostaria de mudar o nome do meu perfil vcs poderia mim ajudar
  • Options
    Gosto muito desse jogo
  • Options
    RaghavRaghav Posts: 9
    when iy will start in india
  • Options
    When's this start for Britain mate
  • Options
    This mission is not showing up for me. Someone can help?!
  • Options
    BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    Basically is FREE Stuff for anyone as the challenge is SUPEREASY. Modok's Lab was WAY MORE harder, this is a joke, too bad it requires so much energy
  • Options
    Dhurba
  • Options
    What do I do if it didn't come out for me
  • Options
    elid28elid28 Posts: 3
    👍👍
  • Options
    CAD07CAD07 Posts: 83
    It be nice to get those rewards, but seeing as i haven't been able to log in since the 17.0 update i guess ill have to wait a couple days....... i'd like to see a update that doesn't come with any damn bugs.....
  • Options
    Qu1ckshoT32_GamingQu1ckshoT32_Gaming Posts: 153 ★★
    Did anyone here get a degen fight in Trial of Heart? They don't have any degen nodes listed in the infographic and I only got regen fights.
  • Options
    When This Start For Malaysia
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    This is the 3rd month in a row that there’s an uncollected difficulty and usually by now there are quite a few topics about some bs node/champ (“cough ice phoenix cough”), but to my surprise so far I’ve seen zero, zilch, nothing with regards to this month’s uncollected edition...soooooooo.....is it safe to assume there are no bs nodes/champs?

Edit: sorry wrong topic, meant to put this in the monthly eq topic. Question stills stands though.
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    This is the 3rd month in a row that there’s an uncollected difficulty and usually by now there are quite a few topics about some bs node/champ (“cough ice phoenix cough”), but to my surprise so far I’ve seen zero, zilch, nothing with regards to this month’s uncollected edition...soooooooo.....is it safe to assume there are no bs nodes/champs?

Edit: sorry wrong topic, meant to put this in the monthly eq topic. Question stills stands though.

I've done one run thru of uncollected so far. So far only Killmonger really messed with me, and it was just his first fight. Nothing extremely difficult about him once you read abilities.. which I did not...
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Primmer79 wrote: »

I've done one run thru of uncollected so far. So far only Killmonger really messed with me, and it was just his first fight. Nothing extremely difficult about him once you read abilities.. which I did not...

That’s good to hear, thanks 👍
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    Badrose wrote: »
    Basically is FREE Stuff for anyone as the challenge is SUPEREASY. Modok's Lab was WAY MORE harder, this is a joke, too bad it requires so much energy

Not that Modok was that hard, but this is definitely easier. Its not that much energy. Expert is 4/tile but there are only 3 tiles=12 energy. And thats per day. Not very much at all. Day 7 will be more energy, but still not that bad considering its just one day a week and the rewards are better.
  • Options
    Spurgeo14 wrote: »

Not that Modok was that hard, but this is definitely easier. Its not that much energy. Expert is 4/tile but there are only 3 tiles=12 energy. And thats per day. Not very much at all. Day 7 will be more energy, but still not that bad considering its just one day a week and the rewards are better.

Since you can only do one difficulty, the energy costs seem trivial to me compared to the rewards. They seem trivial to me period. And I like the fact that its just one per day, so you can do it at any time, and I like the fact that the rewards seem to be higher than MODOK on the assumption you can only do one run per day, and only one difficulty. Knowing we all have only one opportunity to run only one map per day seems to have allowed the rewards for that one run to be increased.
  • Options
    The trial of time reopened for me to run again is that normal?ppihh1ydn2xd.jpeg
    v3958h5kbt93.jpeg
  • Options
    BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Jgj0003 wrote: »
    The trial of time reopened for me to run again is that normal?
    I have seen this with MODOK at some point as well. Seems to be available but isn't. When you go to enter, it kicks you back out. Or it did with MODOK...
  • Options
    Thanks
  • Options
    Thanks
    Thanks
  • Options
    Is it normal for me to not get rewards ? Today I competed expert and literally got nothing no essence no nothing
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Spurgeo14 wrote: »

Since you can only do one difficulty, the energy costs seem trivial to me compared to the rewards. They seem trivial to me period. And I like the fact that its just one per day, so you can do it at any time, and I like the fact that the rewards seem to be higher than MODOK on the assumption you can only do one run per day, and only one difficulty. Knowing we all have only one opportunity to run only one map per day seems to have allowed the rewards for that one run to be increased.

Considering its 300 5* shards for 3 fairly easy fights thats pretty good in my opinion. Can't find that anywhere else in the game.
  • Options
    Bapoi wrote: »
    Jgj0003 wrote: »
    The trial of time reopened for me to run again is that normal?
    I have seen this with MODOK at some point as well. Seems to be available but isn't. When you go to enter, it kicks you back out. Or it did with MODOK...

Its happened to me twice now. It is probably a game client sync thing. The game client somehow forgets you've used your entry for the day and presents you with the option to go back in, but the servers know you've already done it and immediately give you an error that says you can't do that again and then kicks you back to the event screen where the game client now shows you have zero entries remaining today.
  • Options
    AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    Woo 0/3 sig stones. Loving it
  • Options
    Ok
    Thanks
  • Options
    FPC3FPC3 Posts: 144 ★★
    Kabam team - Why is it that on the Expert map, the AI is behaving like a "weaker" AI? It's very reluctant to use specials, isn't very aggressive, and it's really annoying.