**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

¥ Upgrade Carnage ¥

Comments

• NebulaNebula Posts: 163
    they won't change him. The same thing happened when phoenix was released and all we got was a reduced armor break that they say is a buff.
  • nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
    I still think making his mutation phase give him some small amount of regen would solve about half his problems. Then it's just a matter of fixing his damage.
  • Jobi_ManJobi_Man Posts: 16
    Nebula wrote: »
    they won't change him. The same thing happened when phoenix was released and all we got was a reduced armor break that they say is a buff.

I don't know about that. I think they've been a lot more willing to address these character issues as of late. With a new character like this some quick changes might be in store.
    Jobi_Man wrote: »

I don't know about that. I think they've been a lot more willing to address these character issues as of late. With a new character like this some quick changes might be in store.
    when cable was released they said they have no plans on changing a character that they just released.. also it took them 2 years to buff punisher ws and hulk so I really do not know what you're talking about.
  • Ross979Ross979 Posts: 11
    @dmadge11 why??? Is he can't block??? Is he can't dash back??? Is he can't attack??? :smile:
    Don't you see for what they did in ver 12.0 thats the real hurts hahaha
    Peace man o:)
  • Ross979Ross979 Posts: 11
    Maybe you guys here should make a new thread, title "leave carnage alone" (for real) haha
  • Jobi_ManJobi_Man Posts: 16
    edited June 2017
    Carnage possesses super-human strength, speed, stamina, healing and resistance to injury. He is originally able to lift(press) 50 tons (currently 90 tons).
    More on Marvel.com: marvel.com/universe/Carnage_(Cletus_Kasady)#ixzz4k1uIIU3X

Carnage's homicidal urges make him an erratic and dangerous opponent.
    More on Marvel.com: marvel.com/universe/Carnage_(Cletus_Kasady)#ixzz4k1tyIF00
    It didn't take them 2 years to buff Thor, now of course that was right after he got nerfed hard. :P
    Cuteshelf wrote: »
    Jobi_Man wrote: »

when cable was released they said they have no plans on changing a character that they just released.. also it took them 2 years to buff punisher ws and hulk so I really do not know what you're talking about.

I'm sure we can all agree that carnage is in a worse place than Cable ever was.

oh completely agreed
  • ddatmddatm Posts: 21
    edited June 2017
    It is the first time that I find she-hulk is not that bad after I used the carnage.
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    Come on already
  • BodgyBodgy Posts: 2
    Carnage really needs a serious revamp.

I just used my 5* r2 and took him 50 hits to KO 4* r4 hulk.

The weakest hero released so far.

f7kb1yrd8o14.png

Wow 50 hits in arena fight :neutral:

Thanks god I didn't go for him.
  • RafitasRafitas Posts: 65
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf or anyone in Kabam, can we have some return on this?
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    They will not answer. It's their M.O to just ignore this and hope it goes away. They've done it before, they'll do it again.

3 weeks from now this whole thread will be buried lost in the forum, and they will have made their thousands of $$ on Carnage.
  • Anyone asking for a return..remember Phoenix? A celestial strength? They arent changing it like they didnt change her sorry but it is what it is unfortunately.
  • BlackenedBlackened Posts: 23
    Vdh2008 wrote: »
    They will not answer. It's their M.O to just ignore this and hope it goes away. They've done it before, they'll do it again.

3 weeks from now this whole thread will be buried lost in the forum, and they will have made their thousands of $$ on Carnage.

Exactly. They nerfed Archangel hard twice in a row and didn't say a word. Complaints in the spotlight thread went unanswered and now it's lost in forum oblivion. Nebula remains broken, absolute silence on their end. Same thing here. They won't change him, they won't say anything. They'll ignore it until it goes away. That's just how they are.
    edited June 2017
    I have a feeling you guys may be right. The utter disregard for the people that play this game can really leave a person feeling quite cynical about any future with this game. I'm starting to get the impression that anyone reading these posts in a position of influence or power just rolls their eyes and checks their watch waiting for a couple more days to pass so they can make it to the weekend. Maybe if we get ignored for a few more days we'll go away... I'm gonna try to remain optimistic for as long as I can! :)
    neb wrote: »
    I have a feeling you guys may be right. The utter disregard for the people that play this game can really leave a person feeling quite cynical about any future with this game. I'm starting to get the impression that anyone reading these posts in a position of influence or power just rolls their eyes and checks their watch waiting for a couple more days to pass so they can make it to the weekend. Maybe if we get ignored for a few more days we'll go away... I'm gonna try to remain optimistic for as long as I can! :)

Exaclty mate!
    We don't have so much to do right now, unless keep this thread visible as possible.
    It's a shame to introduce the most requested champ completely with no value, poor stats, etc, etc..
    Any mod responde on this?
    Single most aggravating thing that they do is ignore the player base like this. All we want is to be acknowledged. New champs come out to big fanfare but, especially since Rogue, from day one their spotlights and the concerns about them are ignored. A big part of the reason the boycott ended was because we were told how transparent and how much more communicative Kabam would be from the developers to moderators. All I've seen is it getting worse than it's ever been since the game began.

What's amazing is that for the most part this thread is full of people agreeing that they're not looking for an OP change. They're just looking for some changes that make sense for the character and make him usable in someway...and we are ignored. If it's a bug kabam usually acknowledges the bug. Whether it's ever fixed or not is a different subject. When the playerbase brings up legit concerns about a character (Carnage, spidergwen, IP, Luke Cage, Joe Fixit, Phoenix etc etc etc etc) we either see no changes made or small changes that either 1. Don't do much of anything (SG, IP) or 2. Go way overboard (Magik). Rhino is the best champ that went from horrible to useful. He got enough to be useful but nowhere near op.

We all know Miike can't say his real opinion or he would agree that Carnage is an utter embarrassment to Marvel and the fans. Mods would get fired for not toeing the company line. That's common sense. It would appear that anytime a mod knows there will not be changes made that the user base is asking for they just go into either ignore mode or delete the thread.

Communication, trust and an expectation of things just being done right are so far from being good it's getting hard to remember there was ever a time when it was.

Carnage is a pathetic, weak, fragile mess of a fan favorite character. The playerbase is telling you this IMMEDIATELY so something can be done and maybe restore a little of the goodwill that's been trampled on repeatedly.
    Pff, 100% agree with that!
    That's resume this thread, nice mate.
    Kabam, listen us!
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Morgan wrote: »
    Carnage is definitely a Champion players are going to have to get used to. He doesn't play like a majority of Champions and you will have to play differently/with a different strategy. He has the potential to be very effective in longer fights where you are able to choose what Buffs you need to make the most of the fight.

But instead istantly copying the buff on l1 so we can control them the best, you added a 10 second timer.

I love how blinded sometimes to pretend to be. Carnage is trash, and ALL of the "longer fights when he could prove useful" have already been tested.

Result: utter trash. Unusable.

And you guys knows it perfectly, that's exactly why he has one of the highest prestiges.

When you can easily do the 10k in master mode with a 3*, you should realize it's completely useless and admit you effed it up, yanno.

Learn to dev a game properly.

Potential to be very effective in longer fights translates to All your fights with Carnage will be painfully long fights...

• ddatmddatm Posts: 21
    wow nobody at kabam give a damn ****
  • dmadge11dmadge11 Posts: 28
    The lack of moderator attention to this thread is ridiculous. I love how Kabam makes characters no one gives a **** about in the Marvel Universe amazing yet the fan favorites and characters we have been wanting forever are utter trash in this game. All we are asking is make this character at least usable in game content but that is apparently asking for too much. I swear they don't test this product or care about anything other than profits at this point.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Spice @TenebrousTenebrific FYI
    Can we have a return on this?
    Look at this, Miike said "I will pass to the team" 3 days ago, and we saw alot of threads closed by the admins, but no answer here? Why guys? No one is insulting here like others post created just by this purpose.
    We have alot of nice ideas to Carnage, ALOT OF IDEAS.
    We are warning you guys, as soon he comes to the game, but i have to agree with the guys above, it's so weird dev team release champs this way, cause look like they didn't do ANY TESTS on him, i don't want compensations for a 10min game down, i will not make a post lamming to you guys, i just want some really attention on theses things, look more at your playerbase, you got alot of exemples here.
    We still waiting an answer.