Summoners, the Necrosword Crystals (the crystals in the Knull Cavalier Preview Bundle) currently have a higher than intended drop rate of 6-Star Champions.

We will be leaving the crystals as is for the time being, but will be correcting the drop rates before Knull receives his official release on October 28th. To ensure that this does not affect anybody that purchased this preview bundle, we will be auto-opening these crystals before that date, but this means you will not see what you received. To avoid any confusion, please open your crystals yourself ASAP.

Looking for players over 300K prestige.

245

Comments

  • MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    OP. you’re trying to call other people out and insult them.

    1) you initially posted wrong
    2) you corrected it wrong
    3) in not knowing #2 it DESTROYED your credibility
    4) now you’re trying to insult people to compensate

    I love it. /popcorn
  • Scoobers40Scoobers40 Posts: 100
    Scoobers40 wrote: »
    Scoobers40 wrote: »
    and the way he tried to cover his
    by changing his 300k prestige to 30 k prestige.. it shows that he is a kind of player who will never accept his own mistake and will always find someone else to blame...


    Let me guess you're one of those weird selfish players who has under 100 champions because you don't understand some of the logistics of the game.

    Wait so you're saying he's weird, selfish, and doesn't understand the game because he corrected you being wrong? Must be opposite day at Kabam...
    I didn't get the memo 😂

    He never corrected me, just decided to troll because I obviously struck a nerve with him. Let me guess you're another one of those weird players too? Which is why you decided to comment? Have decent champs but under 100?

    Lol I don't know how high you are but you didn't strike a nerve with anyone 😂
    If you haven't gotten it yet, you're wrong. All we were trying to do is correct you and now you're acting like a toddler and blaming us for correcting you. Maybe you should learn how to play the game instead of being a jerk when people try to help 😂

    Clearly you don't meet the requirements of what I'm looking for as a recruit (probably not even close) and since you're offended by it, you decided to be a jerk and troll this post. Then to go even further as a requirement which has I'm sure you don't have, let me guess you're war MVP rating is zero and you don't have a pvp win streak over 30? No I would not recruit you and it's nothing personal, I'm looking for stronger players like myself, you decided to take it personally and troll.
  • MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    @DangerNoodle

    Aww shucks. You don’t meet the requirements. 😂
  • hmm this is rough. Probably in your best interest to start over.
  • Scoobers40Scoobers40 Posts: 100
    ninexhelix wrote: »
    prestige is the base rating of each champion before masteries are applied. It’s the same rating for all players so we’re all at the same starting line. Player prestige is the average of your top 5 champions. So if my top 5 were the same as your top 5 and sig levels were same across all 5 champs then our player prestige would be the same.

    If you’re asking for 30k combined minimum rating with masteries for the top 5 then:
    -you’re asking for something that is simply not prestige.
    -you’re asking people to have a minimum of 5 champs who are essentially high dupe level r5 4 stars or r3 5 stars with expensive mastery setups since many champs won’t hit 6k (your 30k number divided by 5) without suicides. Actual player prestige for a combined rating like this would be around 4200.
    -though they aren’t in my top5 my max sig r5 4 star gamora, vision, SL, wolverine, hulk would all be below your requirement, and though I’m not running suicides my masteries are otherwise built to maximize PI as high as possible without suicides. Maybe those are top 5 of a potential recruit but they fall below your requirements.
    -as a leader in an alliance you should understand the distinctions of prestige as they are important to AQ ranking and strength of the opponents in AQ.

    Also total player ratings are inconsequential. It simply means you’ve poured more resources into more champs than someone with less rating. As a 500k rated player all my 2s are max level and max sig, all my 3s are max level with more than half at max sig, all 4s are min r3 with 50 plus at r4 or higher. However the 25 or so champs I’m going to use day in and day out in AQ, AW and questing would equal around 100k as some are r4 4 stars or r2 5s. So all the remaining 400k of my rating is mostly meaningless. I just move through 2 star and 3 star arenas faster than someone with a 300k rating if I choose to do them. It doesn’t mean I’m any stronger or better, just more of a hoarder.

    Well said and you understand the type of player I'm looking for. I agree the player rating of the top 5 champions over 30K is not technically prestige and I called it that because a few other players have called it that as a simplified way without having to do the calculations. I didn't think it'd ruffle so many feathers with other people.

    I see total player rating as more than just being a hoarder. Every time you dupe your 2 and 3 star champions that you don't use anymore adds points to SA rewards which helps the alliance as a whole. I hold onto my 2* champions because of that. It also shows that you have grinded a lot and have been a strong contributor to your alliance. In that sense you have the rights to say you're a better or quality team player. It also shows that you likely have a high pvp win streak and that in my experience indicates the quality of a player. It seems the players who get killed the quickest in AQ or AW have a low pvp streak. I'm not saying if a player doesn't have a total player rating over 300K that it automatically excludes them since obviously there are good players that have strong 5* r3 and r4 champs with a rating of 150K. I've just seen too many that are just too casual of players. A high total combined player rating really shows to me how much time someone has put into this game like yourself and that to me is a great thing in you as a player. Asking for a combined player rating of the top 5 champions still can recruit the too casual players, but I've yet to see a player with a high combined total player rating that is a less than desirable player.
  • MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    Scoobers40 wrote: »
    a player with a high combined total player rating

    ? Any clue what this means?
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Sociopath warning!

    Dude, just admit you have no clue wtf you're even talking about and own your mistake.

    Take this opportunity to learn and not look like an absolute fool when you recruit.

    And I have 600K+ rating, and I'm telling you rating isn't important. It means nothing.
  • Scoobers40Scoobers40 Posts: 100
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »
    Sociopath warning!

    Dude, just admit you have no clue wtf you're even talking about and own your mistake.

    Take this opportunity to learn and not look like an absolute fool when you recruit.

    And I have 600K+ rating, and I'm telling you rating isn't important. It means nothing.

    Dude, I just explained why rating is important for people like you who have no clue wtf you're even talking about. Show me a player who has a high rating that is a less than desirable player to have in an alliance? So according to you players with a high rating says nothing about the quality of player they are? And it says nothing about benefitting the others in the alliance with SA rewards? Sociopath warning lol? Says the guy who hides his profile? Ok buddy. When people realize they are wrong they have to resort to name calling that has nothing to do with the topic at hand. Remember that.
  • DangerNoodleDangerNoodle Posts: 235
    Scoobers40 wrote: »
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »
    Sociopath warning!

    Dude, just admit you have no clue wtf you're even talking about and own your mistake.

    Take this opportunity to learn and not look like an absolute fool when you recruit.

    And I have 600K+ rating, and I'm telling you rating isn't important. It means nothing.

    Dude, I just explained why rating is important for people like you who have no clue wtf you're even talking about. Show me a player who has a high rating that is a less than desirable player to have in an alliance? So according to you players with a high rating says nothing about the quality of player they are? And it says nothing about benefitting the others in the alliance with SA rewards? Sociopath warning lol? Says the guy who hides his profile? Ok buddy. When people realize they are wrong they have to resort to name calling that has nothing to do with the topic at hand. Remember that.

    If I were you I'd just quit, noone is joining after this 😂

    And why can't you just accept that you're wrong? What we're saying isn't what you're calling "simplified prestige" it's just plain prestige 😂
  • Scoobers40Scoobers40 Posts: 100
    The mistake I made was in the title because of autocorrect. I meant to say 30K prestige. Clearly not everyone understands what I meant by that so I had to clarify and still the same people complaining don't get it.
  • DangerNoodleDangerNoodle Posts: 235
    Scoobers40 wrote: »
    The mistake I made was in the title because of autocorrect. I meant to say 30K prestige. Clearly not everyone understands what I meant by that so I had to clarify and still the same people complaining don't get it.

    What are you not getting? 30k prestige isn't a thing 😂😂😂
  • DangerNoodleDangerNoodle Posts: 235
    Not even Gencer has 30k prestige and he's the highest rated in the whole game 😂
  • Scoobers40Scoobers40 Posts: 100
    Scoobers40 wrote: »
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »
    Sociopath warning!

    Dude, just admit you have no clue wtf you're even talking about and own your mistake.

    Take this opportunity to learn and not look like an absolute fool when you recruit.

    And I have 600K+ rating, and I'm telling you rating isn't important. It means nothing.

    Dude, I just explained why rating is important for people like you who have no clue wtf you're even talking about. Show me a player who has a high rating that is a less than desirable player to have in an alliance? So according to you players with a high rating says nothing about the quality of player they are? And it says nothing about benefitting the others in the alliance with SA rewards? Sociopath warning lol? Says the guy who hides his profile? Ok buddy. When people realize they are wrong they have to resort to name calling that has nothing to do with the topic at hand. Remember that.

    If I were you I'd just quit, noone is joining after this 😂

    And why can't you just accept that you're wrong? What we're saying isn't what you're calling "simplified prestige" it's just plain prestige 😂

    I'm really confusing you huh? What I'm calling "simplified prestige" of 30K is the combined hero rating of the top 5 champions, which is NOT prestige in the technical term. Thanks for the laugh 😂🤣☠️.

    Clearly you're the one who needs to quit and no I will not recruit you 😂.
  • DangerNoodleDangerNoodle Posts: 235
    Scoobers40 wrote: »
    Scoobers40 wrote: »
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »
    Sociopath warning!

    Dude, just admit you have no clue wtf you're even talking about and own your mistake.

    Take this opportunity to learn and not look like an absolute fool when you recruit.

    And I have 600K+ rating, and I'm telling you rating isn't important. It means nothing.

    Dude, I just explained why rating is important for people like you who have no clue wtf you're even talking about. Show me a player who has a high rating that is a less than desirable player to have in an alliance? So according to you players with a high rating says nothing about the quality of player they are? And it says nothing about benefitting the others in the alliance with SA rewards? Sociopath warning lol? Says the guy who hides his profile? Ok buddy. When people realize they are wrong they have to resort to name calling that has nothing to do with the topic at hand. Remember that.

    If I were you I'd just quit, noone is joining after this 😂

    And why can't you just accept that you're wrong? What we're saying isn't what you're calling "simplified prestige" it's just plain prestige 😂

    I'm really confusing you huh? What I'm calling "simplified prestige" of 30K is the combined hero rating of the top 5 champions, which is NOT prestige in the technical term. Thanks for the laugh 😂🤣☠️.

    Clearly you're the one who needs to quit and no I will not recruit you 😂.

    You are just Making my day 😂
    Apparently you STILL don't know what prestige is. You can't just twist it any way you want and call it prestige 😂
    And I'm quite happy in my alliance that actually knows what prestige is. 😂
    Have fun in your garbage group m8 😉
  • DangerNoodleDangerNoodle Posts: 235
    I’ve never actually seen someone jump in a hole and proceed to bury themselves. It’s very interesting....

    That's basically the definition of this post 😂😂😂
  • Scoobers40Scoobers40 Posts: 100
    Scoobers40 wrote: »
    Scoobers40 wrote: »
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »
    Sociopath warning!

    Dude, just admit you have no clue wtf you're even talking about and own your mistake.

    Take this opportunity to learn and not look like an absolute fool when you recruit.

    And I have 600K+ rating, and I'm telling you rating isn't important. It means nothing.

    Dude, I just explained why rating is important for people like you who have no clue wtf you're even talking about. Show me a player who has a high rating that is a less than desirable player to have in an alliance? So according to you players with a high rating says nothing about the quality of player they are? And it says nothing about benefitting the others in the alliance with SA rewards? Sociopath warning lol? Says the guy who hides his profile? Ok buddy. When people realize they are wrong they have to resort to name calling that has nothing to do with the topic at hand. Remember that.

    If I were you I'd just quit, noone is joining after this 😂

    And why can't you just accept that you're wrong? What we're saying isn't what you're calling "simplified prestige" it's just plain prestige 😂

    I'm really confusing you huh? What I'm calling "simplified prestige" of 30K is the combined hero rating of the top 5 champions, which is NOT prestige in the technical term. Thanks for the laugh 😂🤣☠️.

    Clearly you're the one who needs to quit and no I will not recruit you 😂.

    You are just Making my day 😂
    Apparently you STILL don't know what prestige is. You can't just twist it any way you want and call it prestige 😂
    And I'm quite happy in my alliance that actually knows what prestige is. 😂
    Have fun in your garbage group m8 😉

    Prestige has more than one definition, which I explained and you've clearly never heard before. Talk about garbage? You're exactly the type of player I kick and avoid.
    b2vnxazcorww.png
  • DangerNoodleDangerNoodle Posts: 235
    Scoobers40 wrote: »
    Scoobers40 wrote: »
    Scoobers40 wrote: »
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »
    Sociopath warning!

    Dude, just admit you have no clue wtf you're even talking about and own your mistake.

    Take this opportunity to learn and not look like an absolute fool when you recruit.

    And I have 600K+ rating, and I'm telling you rating isn't important. It means nothing.

    Dude, I just explained why rating is important for people like you who have no clue wtf you're even talking about. Show me a player who has a high rating that is a less than desirable player to have in an alliance? So according to you players with a high rating says nothing about the quality of player they are? And it says nothing about benefitting the others in the alliance with SA rewards? Sociopath warning lol? Says the guy who hides his profile? Ok buddy. When people realize they are wrong they have to resort to name calling that has nothing to do with the topic at hand. Remember that.

    If I were you I'd just quit, noone is joining after this 😂

    And why can't you just accept that you're wrong? What we're saying isn't what you're calling "simplified prestige" it's just plain prestige 😂

    I'm really confusing you huh? What I'm calling "simplified prestige" of 30K is the combined hero rating of the top 5 champions, which is NOT prestige in the technical term. Thanks for the laugh 😂🤣☠️.

    Clearly you're the one who needs to quit and no I will not recruit you 😂.

    You are just Making my day 😂
    Apparently you STILL don't know what prestige is. You can't just twist it any way you want and call it prestige 😂
    And I'm quite happy in my alliance that actually knows what prestige is. 😂
    Have fun in your garbage group m8 😉

    Prestige has more than one definition, which I explained and you've clearly never heard before. Talk about garbage? You're exactly the type of player I kick and avoid.
    b2vnxazcorww.png

    Prestige has more than one definition? That's like saying a crocodile is a dog because no, prestige is prestige there's not multiple definitions on it that's just what it is.

    And you really wouldn't have to worry about kicking me in the first place because I'd really never want to join an alliance with a leader who knows almost nothing about the game and when people give him advice he just insults them 😂

    So yes I'm glad I'm just the kind of player you would kick because I would prefer not to be accepted by trash. 😂
  • DangerNoodleDangerNoodle Posts: 235
    And the fact that you literally looked through pages of recruitment posts to find my info really shows maybe you should chill a bit. 😂
    I think maybe you should learn what you're talking about before you just insult people and come off like a total douche. Because right now you sound like an obsessive **** who can't accept they might be wrong 😂
  • DangerNoodleDangerNoodle Posts: 235
    BCdiscman wrote: »
    OP is correct. There is more than 1 definition for Pestige! Dictionary.com has 3.


    ibstfaddhqs3.png

    He is not using any of them correctly but there are 3. LOL.

    Oh damn sorry you right 😂😂😂
  • Scoobers40Scoobers40 Posts: 100
    edited February 2018
    And the fact that you literally looked through pages of recruitment posts to find my info really shows maybe you should chill a bit. 😂
    I think maybe you should learn what you're talking about before you just insult people and come off like a total douche. Because right now you sound like an obsessive **** who can't accept they might be wrong 😂

    Kid, who have I insulted without merit? You do realize that's exactly what you did to me because you can't accept the fact that prestige can mean a couple different things even after I explained it to you? Am I calling you names? No. Are you because you don't like what I'm saying or my definition of prestige you don't understand? Yes. So who's the douche??? It took me all of 10 seconds to find your profile because I just saw you post it last night and since you wanted to call me trash, clearly you're own profile is a reflection of your own words.

    Oh and for your information it's not like calling a crocodile a dog lol. It's like calling a crocodile, an alligator and a caiman all the same, sure they are technically different from each other, but people understand the inference without having to go into long detail about why they are different from each other.
  • qva6zjyr9n57.png

    Oh here is my profile so you can say I don't know what I'm talking about either...

    bnu4kydmpiqr.png
  • MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    BCdiscman wrote: »
    qva6zjyr9n57.png

    Oh here is my profile so you can say I don't know what I'm talking about either...

    bnu4kydmpiqr.png

    But what’s your pvp win streak?! Huh!? Can you ever think to some day reach 30!?
  • DangerNoodleDangerNoodle Posts: 235
    Scoobers40 wrote: »
    And the fact that you literally looked through pages of recruitment posts to find my info really shows maybe you should chill a bit. 😂
    I think maybe you should learn what you're talking about before you just insult people and come off like a total douche. Because right now you sound like an obsessive **** who can't accept they might be wrong 😂


    Oh and for your information it's not like calling a crocodile a dog lol. It's like calling a crocodile, an alligator and a caiman all the same, sure they are technically different from each other, but people understand the inference without having to go into long detail about why they are different from each other.

    You legit just proved my point 😂
    All those are not "technically different" they are different 😂
    And I love how you just assume things about people cause they disagree with you 😂
    So I guess I'm a kid now cause I know what prestige is. And I guess those other people who disagree with you are "selfish, have less than 100 champs and don't know how the game works" because they don't agree with you 😂
  • DangerNoodleDangerNoodle Posts: 235
    m2hz7oa8xvtv.gif

    This legit represents your whole argument😂😂😂
  • BCdiscmanBCdiscman Posts: 348
    edited February 2018
    z4taqofg6hru.png

    Oops. Sorry. Maybe, oh maybe someday I will reach 30. (P.S. I hate Arena with a passion.) LOL
  • DangerNoodleDangerNoodle Posts: 235
    @BCdiscman you crack me up 😂
This discussion has been closed.