**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Looking for players over 300K prestige.

Comments

• Scoobers40Scoobers40 Posts: 100 β˜…
    And the fact that you literally looked through pages of recruitment posts to find my info really shows maybe you should chill a bit. πŸ˜‚
    I think maybe you should learn what you're talking about before you just insult people and come off like a total douche. Because right now you sound like an obsessive **** who can't accept they might be wrong πŸ˜‚

Oh and for your information it's not like calling a crocodile a dog lol. It's like calling a crocodile, an alligator and a caiman all the same, sure they are technically different from each other, but people understand the inference without having to go into long detail about why they are different from each other.

You legit just proved my point πŸ˜‚
    All those are not "technically different" they are different πŸ˜‚
    And I love how you just assume things about people cause they disagree with you πŸ˜‚
    So I guess I'm a kid now cause I know what prestige is. And I guess those other people who disagree with you are "selfish, have less than 100 champs and don't know how the game works" because they don't agree with you πŸ˜‚

Proved what lol? They are all brevirostres lol. They have technical differences that distinguish them as different species but they are all closely related without much distinction from another. But I'm not here to school you on crocs. No kid, you're a kid because you had to resort to insults immediately that had nothing to do with the topic at hand because I disagreed with you. That is a good indicator you're a kid.
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: Β»
    zero7 wrote: Β»
    OP, if your forum name is the same as your in ign, you are a good player with 26 aw mvps. that’s really respectable, and that’s one of the more useful stats to know whether someone you recruit will contribute well to the alliance (at least in terms of aw/aq). pvp streak does not mean much about contribution in those game modes, but a high pvp streak would suggest a player grinds a lot and world contribute to alliance events, like perfect series and alliance arena events. total base hero rating would mean the player has a well-established roster, nothing more. prestige is a huge metric to suggest whether a player will elevate the level of points earned in aq, because the points attainable in aq is based on avg player prestige in an alliance. but a prestige of 30k isn’t a thing. as people have said, competitive alliances have prestige 5-7k. the absolute top alliances only accept players around 7k. i see what you mean about simplifying to 30k, because any player can easily add the rating of their top 5 champs, which takes masteries (and temporary boosts) into account. that’s probably why people don’t calculate it that way, because masteries and boosts are variables that may change. but prestige is a more concrete measurement, thus a common way for players to advertise themselves to alliances and alliances advertise themselves to players. that’s why it’s confusing to read your post about 30k prestige. i don’t know of anyone who refers to prestige that way. your alliance mates might do that, but you will reach more potential recruits by using the term in the traditional way. sorry for the long post, but most people reading this just aren’t on the same page. fwiw, based on your profile, i think you know the game well. i just think you are using a term in a way that most readers interpret differently.

Friend defense alert. Friend defense alert.

I don't know him. You're clearly hating because he has more class than you.
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    And the fact that you literally looked through pages of recruitment posts to find my info really shows maybe you should chill a bit. πŸ˜‚
    I think maybe you should learn what you're talking about before you just insult people and come off like a total douche. Because right now you sound like an obsessive **** who can't accept they might be wrong πŸ˜‚

Oh and for your information it's not like calling a crocodile a dog lol. It's like calling a crocodile, an alligator and a caiman all the same, sure they are technically different from each other, but people understand the inference without having to go into long detail about why they are different from each other.

And I love how you just assume things about people cause they disagree with you πŸ˜‚
    So I guess I'm a kid now cause I know what prestige is. And I guess those other people who disagree with you are "selfish, have less than 100 champs and don't know how the game works" because they don't agree with you πŸ˜‚

Proved what lol? They are all brevirostres lol. They have technical differences that distinguish them as different species but they are all closely related without much distinction from another. But I'm not here to school you on crocs. No kid, you're a kid because you had to resort to insults immediately that had nothing to do with the topic at hand because I disagreed with you. That is a good indicator you're a kid.

Nerp.

Crocs, alligators, gharials and caimon are different species with huge distinctions. So much so, they cannot interbreed. Species that can interbreed have less distinction that those that can't. Even so, by your logic, you are saying lions and tigers have little distinction between the two... which is wholly laughable.

But I'm not here to school you on actual science instead of your made up science like your made up simplified prestige, I'm here to point out you are 100% wrong and are clueless about the game.

Kid.
    There was a typo guys. Relax. He meant 30,000 prestige k? Not 300,000 prestige obviously.

That is what is so funny. It is the reason so many people here & on reddit & on the Line app are laughing about this post... 30k prestige is NOT a thing!!! The highest prestige in the game is under 8k. 300k is ridiculous but so is 30k!!! And no OP you cannot just make up your own definition for something that already exists and expect people to just roll with it.

It's the broader version of actual prestige whether it's 20K, 25K or 30K. What is the value of your top 5 champions? Instead of calling it pre-prestige, simply call it prestige as the informal value to actual prestige. Just because you guys don't want to accept it as an informal definition of actual prestige because it's simplified by calling it the same, well, that's your problem.
    There was a typo guys. Relax. He meant 30,000 prestige k? Not 300,000 prestige obviously.

That is what is so funny. It is the reason so many people here & on reddit & on the Line app are laughing about this post... 30k prestige is NOT a thing!!! The highest prestige in the game is under 8k. 300k is ridiculous but so is 30k!!! And no OP you cannot just make up your own definition for something that already exists and expect people to just roll with it.

It's the broader version of actual prestige whether it's 20K, 25K or 30K. What is the value of your top 5 champions? Instead of calling it pre-prestige, simply call it prestige as the informal value to actual prestige. Just because you guys don't want to accept it as an informal definition of actual prestige because it's simplified by calling it the same, well, that's your problem.

I have a pet xenomorph. She looks like a dog and acts like a dog but she's a xenomorph.

What? Can't accept that's the informal name of a dog because it's simplified? Well, that's your problem.
  • KirklinKirklin Posts: 149 β˜…
    Alright so this guy has a rating of 335k and a win streak of 69. Also he doesn't have 30k prestige with his top 5 champions. I think his alliance needs to kick him. Also not a single r3 or r4 5* but he has 260 champions in total.

Nerp.

Crocs, alligators, gharials and caimon are different species with huge distinctions. So much so, they cannot interbreed. Species that can interbreed have less distinction that those that can't. Even so, by your logic, you are saying lions and tigers have little distinction between the two... which is wholly laughable.

But I'm not here to school you on actual science instead of your made up science like your made up simplified prestige, I'm here to point out you are 100% wrong and are clueless about the game.

Kid.

Clearly you didn't read what I said and I'm not surprised you missed the point or even know what brevirostres means. Of course they can't interbreed and if you knew why they are closely related as brevirostres, you'd understand my reference. So to simplify it for you they are all in the family Crocodylia so when someone refers to an alligator or caiman as a crocodile or vice versa, I understand what they are saying even though there is a technical differences between the species.

Lions and tiger and other members of Panthera can interbreed πŸ˜‚πŸ€£β˜ οΈ. That just made my night 😁

Nerp.

Kid.

Clearly you didn't read what I said and I'm not surprised you missed the point or even know what brevirostres means. Of course they can't interbreed and if you knew why they are closely related as brevirostres, you'd understand my reference. So to simplify it for you they are all in the family Crocodylia so when someone refers to an alligator or caiman as a crocodile or vice versa, I understand what they are saying even though there is a technical differences between the species.

Lions and tiger and other members of Panthera can interbreed πŸ˜‚πŸ€£β˜ οΈ. That just made my night 😁

Yeah, I know... That's what I'm saying. I never said those felines couldn't... I specifically said they could but still had huge distinctions.

Adding reading comprehension problem to the ever growing list of your issues.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    So this guy is the officer, which made me decide to check out the leader. Who does not have a top 5 with a combined rating of 30k.

Nerp.

Kid.

Yeah, I know... That's what I'm saying. I never said those felines couldn't... I specifically said they could but still had huge distinctions.

Adding reading comprehension problem to the ever growing list of your issues.

I'm finding it hard to explain this to you in the simplest way that you can comprehend. You're also saying crocs, gators and caiman have huge distinctions because they can't interbreed and they don't. Interbreeding has nothing to do with the relation between crocs, gators or caiman or the fact they are brevirostres that makes them closely related. There are not huge distinctions between the species. Crocs, gators and caiman don't have the visual distinctions from each other that are so blatantly obvious such as lions, tigers and other members of Panthera. You don't even know what you're talking about.
    You're honestly saying that resemblance holds more precedence on distinction than the ability to breed? Anyone who has ever been your educator needs to be fired.

Go Google a glass snake.
  • I've read every single post up to this point LOL keep it coming :D
    You're honestly saying that resemblance holds more precedence on distinction than the ability to breed? Anyone who has ever been your educator needs to be fired.

Go Google a glass snake.

Here I think you're going a bit far.

Yes, he didn't know what prestige was. Yes, he keep talking about his simplified prestige as if it's a think. And yes, he's unable to admit he's wrong in any way, resorting to personal attacks while he's at it. But non of that means you have to personally attack him or his former teachers.
    I really do hope this doesn't get shut down and deleted while I'm at work. Would somebody mind screenshotting new comments and send them to me just in case?
    *rolls eyes*

I was being hyperbolic.
    I really do hope this doesn't get shut down and deleted while I'm at work. Would somebody mind screenshotting new comments and send them to me just in case?

I'll try. I have a case of insomnia right now.

Go Google a glass snake.

Glass snakes don't exist lol. I'm assuming you're referring to glass lizards? You do realize that lizards and snakes are also related πŸ˜‚πŸ€£β˜ οΈ. Got anymore good laughs for me?

Go Google a glass snake.

Glass snakes don't exist lol. I'm assuming you're referring to glass lizards? You do realize that lizards and snakes are also related πŸ˜‚πŸ€£β˜ οΈ. Got anymore good laughs for me?

Ok, you're a Poe.

It's settled.

I had my suspicions earlier, but you just confirmed it.

Go Google a glass snake.

Yes, he didn't know what prestige was. Yes, he keep talking about his simplified prestige as if it's a think. And yes, he's unable to admit he's wrong in any way, resorting to personal attacks while he's at it. But non of that means you have to personally attack him or his former teachers.

No worries mate. The personal attacks started with him because he couldn't accept the fact that I have a broader definition of prestige. His lack of knowledge about animals and mcoc is quite amusing to me.

Go Google a glass snake.

Ok, you're a Poe.

It's settled.

I had my suspicions earlier, but you just confirmed it.

OK I'll explain it to you through science and you can Google it since you won't believe me lol. Glass lizards are called that because they have the ability to break off their tail like other species of lizards and regrow their tail. Snakes can't do that. The biggest difference though is the fact that glass lizards, though legless have eye lids. Snakes don't have eye lids.

There are a bunch of things that show the relationship between snakes and lizards why they are closely related. Especially the most interesting fact you'll find they both have two wangs called hemipenes. Since you were talking about wangs earlier πŸ˜‚
  • ZzyzxGuy wrote: Β»

Go Google a glass snake.

No worries mate. The personal attacks started with him because he couldn't accept the fact that I have a broader definition of prestige. His lack of knowledge about animals and mcoc is quite amusing to me.

But that "definition" is incorrect at so many levels. I can just have 3* champs at top 5 and boost them up to cross the 30k "simplified prestige" mark.
    ljainD5 wrote: Β»

Go Google a glass snake.

But that "definition" is incorrect at so many levels. I can just have 3* champs at top 5 and boost them up to cross the 30k "simplified prestige" mark.

It would be without boosts, but masteries do apply since they do affect your rating.
    I was pointing out the fact that your logic says glass snakes are more closely related to snakes than lizards because of resemblance.

But yeah, I need to stop feeding the Poe.
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I can’t not look at this thread.
    edited February 2018
    I was pointing out the fact that your logic says glass snakes are more closely related to snakes than lizards because of resemblance.

But yeah, I need to stop feeding the Poe.

Back to the crocs again. Oh boy. That's not my logic. Actual science has crocs, gators and caiman closely related because of their respective appearance as brevirostres. It means short snouted. Because I have a broader understanding of them, I understand that even if someone calls a gator a crocodile, I understand what they mean even though there is a technical difference. Kinda like I have an broader understanding of actual prestige from simplified prestige. The combined rating of your top 5 champions, with masteries. Mine would be 30,822. Glad I could help you with what simplified prestige refers too lol
    Kirklin wrote: Β»
    Alright so this guy has a rating of 335k and a win streak of 69. Also he doesn't have 30k prestige with his top 5 champions. I think his alliance needs to kick him. Also not a single r3 or r4 5* but he has 260 champions in total.

I have 14 5* champions and not one that is in my top favorite I'd consider ranking to r3 or r4 even though I have the resources. It'd be my luck the next 5* I'd get would be one that I'd prefer to spend my resources on. I put up 40K on average in SA. 100K was my highest.

Go Google a glass snake.

Actually, you started with the personal attacks. Also, your "broader definition" just doesn't make sense. I'm not calling my bread a simplified pancake either. It's not the same thing. And no matter how much time I say it, a pancake will still be a pancake and bread will still be bread. My son might call bread pancake since he doesn't know any better, but that doesn't make it true.

Go Google a glass snake.

Actually, you started with the personal attacks. Also, your "broader definition" just doesn't make sense. I'm not calling my bread a simplified pancake either. It's not the same thing. And no matter how much time I say it, a pancake will still be a pancake and bread will still be bread. My son might call bread pancake since he doesn't know any better, but that doesn't make it true.

You're incorrect. These guys started with the personal attacks long before I went in on them. Please show me where I started with them first?

I posted what my broader definition of it is so if it doesn't make sense to you, I can't help you. I've explained it in the simplest way possible.
  • AMFAMF Posts: 83
    LMAO, the OP must be Donald Trump's kid (or Trump himself). He makes a mistake, but instead of admitting it, he pretends he's smarter and more enlightened than everybody else and tries to redefine the meaning and the boundaries of the subject to cover his (ahem!) naivete. There is no "broader definition of prestige"--admit you made an error and move on.
This discussion has been closed.