**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Alliance Quest Miniboss and Sentinel Refresh - April 2018 - Discussion Thread [Updated April 13]

Comments

• Lol, you guys know kabam aren't gonna listen to **** unless we hold onto our wallets, so talk all you want, no one is gonna listen... They only thing they listen to is boycott.
  • black0sheepblack0sheep Posts: 5
    edited March 2018
    @roastedbagel all the community adressed the same problems: sentinel are harder to fight, AQ rewards need to be updated and the minibosses are harder to fight. Dude these problems were allready posted by a few people. Should I post the same problem? Your a smart one, aren’t ya!! I focused on a smaller problem that can be easily fixed with some rankdown tickets and that can benefit all of us. Why the Rankdown tickets? You ask. Not all of us grind the f...ing arena 5 hours a day. We also have jobs and also a life outside the MCOC Univers. We are limited on Gold by the faults of the game. Having some rankdown tickets will assure that we can rank down some mutant or whatever champs and receive the resources to rank up your beloved Medusa(for example).
    I plead my case.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    If they gave the means to swap Resources everytime they made a change that is intended to be a challenge, everyone would be using the most efficient Champs......and no one would grow or work towards anything.
  • CorpsmanCorpsman Posts: 54
    How about updating your gold system or daily and alliance quest? They have been the same trash rewards for as long as I can remember. Guess that wouldn’t put money in your pocket so you could care less about them. This companies greed is killing what was a good game. Don’t spend on this bs, plenty of other games that are not near as ignorant to their player base to spend on.
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    It is no surprise that they would boost the difficulty without increasing the rewards. They do this all the time. These decisions do not seem to be planned very well at all. We can only wait and see how powerful the Sentinels really are, but the history of this game makes me believe they will be more trouble than the rewards are worth.

I do not understand the complaints about being a “cash grab.” No one is forcing us to spend money on this game. I don’t. I refuse since they can’t or won’t fix all of the buggy gameplay. That is my choice as a consumer. How I spend my money carries a lot more weight than what I post in a forum. As long as people throw their money away, some company will be there to collect it.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    I think the whole money grab argument is something that comes up every change that comes. At the beginning of the Season, that was said about the new Bosses. We all adjusted. I think it's selling ourselves short to say that. If there's one thing I know about this community, it adapts. It really won't be long before people aren't as challenged by the change at all and are back to being bored. Lol. I agree with Someone on that point. Spending is a choice. I just don't think it's going to be the bottom line. It's challenging because it's new. Anything new people fear. If it wasn't challenging, there would be no point to mixing it up to keep it fresh. It wouldn't be fresh. Just the same Champs shuffled around. It's a funny dichotomy for Human Beings. Lol. They want change, then resist it when it comes.
  • Vince1976Vince1976 Posts: 44
    i cant remember reading this. does anybody have a clue what green goblins enhanced special 1 means?
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★
    One question I have is about the sentinels;
    since the Symbioids couldn't do the special 3 attack, is this also applied to the Sentinels as well?

Maybe this question has already been answered, however please tell me, thanks
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    FPC3 wrote: »
    But how are you so sure that the difficulty has gotten worse?

Granted, Bleed and Poison champions may not be as effective in Alliance Quests as they were before, but Sentinels melt at the power of a Armor Break Champion, and a lot of the new Mini-Bosses have very common counters!

You know there's gonna be Sentinels on the Bleed and Poison paths, right? Do you have any champions who Armor Break AND are Bleed or Poison Immune?

Very good point @FPC3, and seriously, need to start considering how to bring that has Armor Break AND are Bleed or Poison Immune.

Champs that has Armor Break + Bleed Immunity =
    1) King Groot?
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)

Champs that has Armor Break + Poison Immunity =
    1) Hyperion?
    2) Medusa?
    3) Black Bolt?
    4) Ronan?
    5)

Champs that has Armor Break + Bleed + Poison Double Immunity =
    1) Sentinel himself?
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    Personally this definitely warrants rdts
    My current top ranked champs are gonna be made useless
    At least give a two month gap to prepare
    Ranking up a new set of champs for this new difficulty in a few days is tough
    This is all so sudden
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    @Jh_Dez
    Thanks for the reminder looks like im also gonna have to change my team up. Ill have to wait tho since I just invested in my 5star gwenpool.
  • Harry_71Harry_71 Posts: 84
    Well, we have to see how it works out. You can write here what you want, it will change nothing....

Bytheway, another where you can write what you want and nothing happens:

What about Pure Skill mastery? Still waiting for the refund for rank 4 and 5....

Shame on you....really
    Harry_71 wrote: »
    Well, we have to see how it works out. You can write here what you want, it will change nothing....

Bytheway, another where you can write what you want and nothing happens:

What about Pure Skill mastery? Still waiting for the refund for rank 4 and 5....

Shame on you....really

Still waiting on compensation for the alliance war masteries I unlocked
    The one that shows opponent class
  • B1gG4zB1gG4z Posts: 146
    edited March 2018
    Kabam DK wrote: »
    With regards to the comments about how this version of Alliance Quests will be harder, we understand where you're coming from. As with anything you're unfamiliar with, it will be definitely be harder at first. It might take a little while to get used to, but we know our summoners, and we know how quickly they learn and can get used to new content, especially content that is recurring like Alliance Quests. If this update was so inconsequential that it was as easy at the start as you all find Alliance Quests right now (after months of practice) then there would be no point in us making this update, or ANY update for that matter.

It will take some time to get accustomed to the new encounters, but refreshing recurring content is important to keep the game fresh, and exciting!

So you came out and said itwas a quick fix, a quick refresh as you are still working on the full change to AQ.

But what I don’t get is that you have said in this above quote is that at first it may seem harder but in time it will become easier. So which is it? A quick refresh or not? because you are certainly implying that it will be stopping around For a while.
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    Just have to adjust. ;)
  • TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    Indrick781 wrote: »
    I'm failing to see the difficulty "increase." Sentinels are very easy to fight. I don't think I died to one once in the Uncollected EQ. They have extremely easy to avoid specials with long recovery times.

As for the minibosses. Morningstar bring a bleed immune. Ghost Rider, Iceman, Dormammu all will make short work of her. Green Goblin bring someone with heal block. Archangel melts him. Nightcrawler bring Iceman or someone with ability accuracy reduction or Sparks or SL.

Finally for Wolverine, it isn't his bleed that makes him very good in AQ. It's his regen. You can still use him to clear paths and end up 100% health. I use him on debuff immune paths when I take them in AQ. The fights take a bit but I'm still at 100% at the end of the path. That's what makes Wolverine so useful.

Now to rewards, they really do need to be bumped up. Kabam should have tossed something in there as a "this may increase difficulty so here's some extra glory on the first few milestones" or "We've changed milestone rewards to include 1 full t1 alpha at 30m, 60m, 90m, and 125m points." This would have gone miles to justify the change, but alas here we are again with Kabam not thinking before they act. They know they will get hundreds of responses making changes that will require teams to be changed up and seemingly harder, but they don't do it. Look at the Uncollected difficulty announcement. Sure, not everyone was happy and there was some difficulty tuning before they got it right but did anyone complain about the rewards? Nope.

Sentinels are harde to fight than symbioids, that’s a fact, map 5 day 5 is much harder than Uncollectable EQ.

For the mini boss :

-NS is bugged as hell and shouldn’t even be considered a mini boss option due to that
    -MS yeah, just bring an bled immune champ, another one, and you can’t attack her after he sp1 since she will have unstoppable, sp2 because of recovery time, or Heavy Attack because of recovery time
    - Green Goblin, yes many option, guillotine might shine when he is here.

Map 6 AQ Void is the worst change, who are you going to pick against him ? Blade ? But you’ll need the synergie with GR, bring him, fine he is amazing for AQ. A spider man to complete the trinity ? Ok fine it works well
    Who you gonna pick for AW so ? Blade is going to be essential in AQ Map 6, and others map when sentinell will (most likely) be introduce as a boss.
    So what you will need to choose between bringing blade into AQ or AW ? Nice

TKal wrote: »
    Indrick781 wrote: »
    I'm failing to see the difficulty "increase." Sentinels are very easy to fight. I don't think I died to one once in the Uncollected EQ. They have extremely easy to avoid specials with long recovery times.

As for the minibosses. Morningstar bring a bleed immune. Ghost Rider, Iceman, Dormammu all will make short work of her. Green Goblin bring someone with heal block. Archangel melts him. Nightcrawler bring Iceman or someone with ability accuracy reduction or Sparks or SL.

Finally for Wolverine, it isn't his bleed that makes him very good in AQ. It's his regen. You can still use him to clear paths and end up 100% health. I use him on debuff immune paths when I take them in AQ. The fights take a bit but I'm still at 100% at the end of the path. That's what makes Wolverine so useful.

Now to rewards, they really do need to be bumped up. Kabam should have tossed something in there as a "this may increase difficulty so here's some extra glory on the first few milestones" or "We've changed milestone rewards to include 1 full t1 alpha at 30m, 60m, 90m, and 125m points." This would have gone miles to justify the change, but alas here we are again with Kabam not thinking before they act. They know they will get hundreds of responses making changes that will require teams to be changed up and seemingly harder, but they don't do it. Look at the Uncollected difficulty announcement. Sure, not everyone was happy and there was some difficulty tuning before they got it right but did anyone complain about the rewards? Nope.

Sentinels are harde to fight than symbioids, that’s a fact, map 5 day 5 is much harder than Uncollectable EQ.

For the mini boss :

-NS is bugged as hell and shouldn’t even be considered a mini boss option due to that
    -MS yeah, just bring an bled immune champ, another one, and you can’t attack her after he sp1 since she will have unstoppable, sp2 because of recovery time, or Heavy Attack because of recovery time
    - Green Goblin, yes many option, guillotine might shine when he is here.

Map 6 AQ Void is the worst change, who are you going to pick against him ? Blade ? But you’ll need the synergie with GR, bring him, fine he is amazing for AQ. A spider man to complete the trinity ? Ok fine it works well
    Who you gonna pick for AW so ? Blade is going to be essential in AQ Map 6, and others map when sentinell will (most likely) be introduce as a boss.
    So what you will need to choose between bringing blade into AQ or AW ? Nice

Not everyone even has blade
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★
    Il_JooO wrote: »
    since the Symbioids couldn't do the special 3 attack, is this also applied to the Sentinels as well?

so??? anyone?
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★

so??? anyone?

Asked and answered... AQ Sentinels will NOT have SP3