**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is the Boss Rush Iceman too tough?

DEboosack123DEboosack123 Posts: 8
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
Seriously what [edited by Moderator] is that iceman. You know 90% of players dont have a ghost rider? So why [removed by Moderator] are you making such a horrible fight? I cant even pin this one on kabam. Why cant you just be creative like brian or yeet?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    UC439UC439 Posts: 261
    It is a pretty hard fight, but GR is not the only counter.
    Yeet did a great job (if we could vote I would've done it for him, perfect fight to test skill & patience) , Brian's was actually a bit too easy with flare & life transfer.
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Why do you need ghost rider? Void works best
  • Options
    raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Mephisto all the way.
  • Options
    PlayerPlayer Posts: 169
    My 5* Mephisto is only r2 (got him last week).
  • Options
    BrutalMiraBrutalMira Posts: 235
    Only 3* mephisto for dave iceman just watch youtube how to beat iceman
  • Options
    Katy_CandyKaty_Candy Posts: 175
    He's saying ghost rider because that is who Seatin used. There are plenty of other chanosbthat can crush that Iceman.
  • Options
    Its_RohaNIts_RohaN Posts: 68
    v6rjtekjnhy2.png
    Or
    vfqnkhl0g22n.jpeg
  • Options
    JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★
    I used thor lol
  • Options
    BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    No, not too tough
  • Options
    KyndrannaKyndranna Posts: 38
    Why couldn't they all be creative with bad champions like yeet and brian.

Well because then you would cry there was
    nobody good.in the crystal
    Dave gave you the best champion in the rewards possible.. think about that
  • Options
    ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    more crying on these events

you prob dont even stand a chance in 100% act v let alone to be able to do map 6 aq.

its obviously you are a beginner/mid player,

all i did was survive his colsnap and there u go, bait and dodge all his specials and don't get hit, practice your interceps and parrying and u should be good.

get better and get good.
  • Options
    DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    Player wrote: »
    l92fmx7bivaw.png

Does GR have to be awakened or will this one be ok?

GR doesn't rely on being awakened to be great. His awakened ability gives him that extra damage which is great. But he is worth ranking to R4 even unawakened.
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I used a void. It’s not that tough. It’s an easy fight once coldsnap expires. Bring a high health champ, a debuff shrugged, a healer, or just bring skill. It’s not that bad of a fight. Doing a fight with less health I think is more of a challenge then having that extra room for error with more health. That’s why I love iceman in this challenge
  • Options
    RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    no
  • Options
    TedFedsTedFeds Posts: 8
    I’m stuck in Iceman. I don’t have Ghost Rider, Mephisto, or void lol. The real problem for me is I can’t log on anymore because of can’t connect, check your connection issue since last night. I have an IPhone 6, the most recent 11.2.6 software update, in NJ area, name is TedFeds in the game. Hopefully someone from Kabam sees this and can submit a report tag or something because I don’t know how. Thanks
  • Options
    AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Im using Ultron, SW, YJ, GP and a 5* Superior Iron-Man and everyime i get in his passive damage does some minor annoying damage but he keeps slipping out of Stuns and he keeps attacking during that split second between a strung combo... kind of amnoying. I do like 2-5% every fight. At this rate im gonna need 10 revives just for him!
    He keeps also managing to break a block without a heavy and he seems to always strike when the lag happens making it even harder to land a hit.

Not sure about the attacking between combos, assuming you aren't doing full combos against his block, but he slips out of a Stun when he has Ice Armor active; it will be consumed to remove a stun. Both YJ and GP should do well vs him with patience, assuming GP is awoken. With YJ, hit him with L1 when he has a special ready, and bait, bait, bait. If you have trouble fully evading Ice's L1, just block it.
  • Options
    This fight was stupid easy and I used an AA. Stop complaining and just get better
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,507 ★★★★★
    No.
  • Options
    DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    Chill. Use Angela. High HP, bit of regen, and fury.
  • Options
    BrandJennBrandJenn Posts: 145
    more crying on these events

you prob dont even stand a chance in 100% act v let alone to be able to do map 6 aq.

its obviously you are a beginner/mid player,

all i did was survive his colsnap and there u go, bait and dodge all his specials and don't get hit, practice your interceps and parrying and u should be good.

get better and get good.

Exactly. Just survive the cold snap and the rest is skill at avoiding getting hit. You can use anyone that can survive the coldsnap
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    It's not to hard. It's meant to be a challenge, which it was but not horrible.
  • Options
    Next2HellNext2Hell Posts: 102
    Did easy with quake and stark spide