**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Legend run - Evangeline Lilly times

Comments

• Have new ipad....every fight was 1 hit ko
    Chapter 3 needed 3-4 hits

But still it takes time to move and load

1 hit KOs for a legend run are done at around 11 min for 1 chapter. If you can’t reach something close then forget it...
  • trey92008trey92008 Posts: 101
    1:07ish here
  • Blaxican27Blaxican27 Posts: 35
    @taffy @Zuko_ILC @MadTitan616 @Typale

Did you all run suicides or any of those masteries? I will be attempting tomorrow morning with R4 AA (5*), R3 Gulk (5*), and R5 Hype (4*)
  • ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 350 ★★★
    2 days, 9 hrs, and 47min
  • MaidrilMaidril Posts: 288
    45 min
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
    @Maidril what team did you use?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
    Siliyo wrote: »
    @Maidril what team did you use?
    Dont Think it posbel 45 min is isane low. Els im also wont to ikow the team
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Maidril wrote: »
    45 min

So slow? 38 minutes. :) Piece of cake.
  • MalekithMalekith Posts: 29
    I did 1:10 but i had suicides on which was a mistake i think due to it making me die several times at the end when combined with the glancing damage.
  • MaidrilMaidril Posts: 288
    @Siliyo I used 2* X23, storm, gamora, BP, and wolvie. I heard 2* were all the rage these days, and I was handsomely rewarded.
  • BrutalMiraBrutalMira Posts: 235
    @Malekith whos your team?
  • xNig wrote: »
    Maidril wrote: »
    45 min

So slow? 38 minutes. :) Piece of cake.

27 here!
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
    @vrto how?!
  • GeekArtsGeekArts Posts: 94
    Siliyo wrote: »
    @vrto how?!

He's messing around. Lol
    I suspect if you can do under 1:20, you might have a chance. I usually fail at these attempts miserably, but will be trying again myself. I'll do a guide about masteries etc to show what I think is optimal if it'll help folks out. Those with experience/past success are welcome to comment and let me know if I'm on the right track.
  • TypaleTypale Posts: 11
    Blaxican27 wrote: »

Did you all run suicides or any of those masteries? I will be attempting tomorrow morning with R4 AA (5*), R3 Gulk (5*), and R5 Hype (4*)

Yea suicides
    Typale wrote: »

Yea suicides

I attempted this morning with full suicides. A little disappointed I finished in 1:16

Yea suicides

I attempted this morning with full suicides. A little disappointed I finished in 1:16

That's not bad dude! What device did you play on? Run max boosts too?
    I cleared it in roughly 58 min.

Which synergy did you use bro?
    GeekArts wrote: »

Yea suicides

That's not bad dude! What device did you play on? Run max boosts too?

On an IPhone X. I did run 30%, 15% health, and 10% attack boost all through chapters 2-3. Chapter 4 is what got me having to constantly heal AA due to suicides.
  • LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★
    1 hour 07 min 5/65 AA and 6* rulk for ant man. Full suicides 30% attack and health boosts 15% attack boost.
  • How do we know whether our timing is safe to earn the legend title??
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    How do we know whether our timing is safe to earn the legend title??

You don't.. All you can do is your best and hope it's good enough.. Good luck
  • IOSJasoN wrote: »

OIC! Thanks. One more question. How do we know if we get it? Besides recieving the mail in game. Is there any places to see the TOP 100?

IOSJasoN wrote: »

OIC! Thanks. One more question. How do we know if we get it? Besides recieving the mail in game. Is there any places to see the TOP 100?

That’s pretty much it. You will receive the email and your in-game name will be on the Legends list in the forums.
  • BrutalMiraBrutalMira Posts: 235
    I finish mine with 1 HR and 1 minute with 5/65 sentinel with mutant synergy hope ill get it too
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    Cleared completion with 4/40 crossbones 4/40 ghulk 3/30 rulk 4/40 AA and 3/45 Medusa

That's amazing.
  • _eVerBLaCK__eVerBLaCK_ Posts: 51
    IOSJasoN wrote: »

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/9833/hall-of-legends/p2
  • TabooSeekerTabooSeeker Posts: 30
    1hr and 10 minutes. Full suicides and 30% champ, 20%, 15%. I screwed up and missed f path on secon and fourth chapter had to fight antman twice or time would’ve been soooo much better. Will definitely have health pots and more revives already purchased next run. Fml!