**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Alliance quest compensation rewards

124»

Comments

• benshbbenshb Posts: 788 ★★★★
    edited July 2018
    So you are saying that because the new AQ will have the peak milestone thingy, I have to survive the next AQ series and a few war with 70 glory? (Since the current, wrong series gave me what, 70-80 glory) That is phenomenal! I hope you will calculate the deaths and the potion usage of the next AQ/AWs into that compensation! 👌
  • DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 400 ★★
    Yes I would think that if Peak Milestones are going to kick in with the new AQ series starting on Sunday, and now the mods are saying compensation for these bad brackets won’t come until next week though we were originally told this week, then come Sunday when the peak milestones do go live, an intro in game message with glory attached to it would be ideal, helpful, and a good gesture for the community. I’m all for the peak milestones, since it is more rewards overall, and I’m all for spreading out glory purchases to maximize spending, but going 16 days with very little glory coming in is not ideal for most of us!
  • Jjjmb5Jjjmb5 Posts: 119
    I guess this where im supposed to post this cuz i got threaten to be kicked for pointing out and obvious concern but can some ask one of these moderator how can they post something one moment than retract it the next and qhat is going to happen to glory store with it refreshing
    moq3jgywj0s3.jpg
    jl6a64ib0wh2.jpg
    elqtl98qanlg.jpg
    Pretty how can u change from a offical post that was released and didnt even state in the offical post that there was changes and what impact will this have on the glory store can we get some answers
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    It's amazing that Kabam is reducing rewards based on demotions we were told *wouldn't* happen, then delaying the (reduced) rewards on top of that.
  • ChosenOne94ChosenOne94 Posts: 108
    x09o68bxalfa.png
    Yeah me too,we were in expert since November... Total fiasco... @Kabam Miike
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike it’s rude and inaccurate to say “thanks for nothing.” Instead, I will politely say “thanks for far less than we deserved far later than we deserved it, because your team lied to us about brackets and demotions in the AQ ending on 7/4. You guys sucked big time on this one.”
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,470 Guardian
    x09o68bxalfa.png
    Yeah me too,we were in expert since November... Total fiasco... @Kabam Miike

That's not the compensation reward. That's the erroneous rewards the game is giving out in the "everyone in normal" AQ week. The compensation reward package should contain both all the expert milestones (for alliances that were supposed to be in expert) along along with the correct rank rewards for your proper rank in the expert tier. You should get all of the glory and rank rewards for placing in 718th place in expert, on the assumption that no advanced or normal bracket alliance could have likely placed higher than that.

That tiny reward for placing 718th place overall in the normal bracket is just some extra rewards you get to keep due to the malfunction.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,168 ★★★★★
    Got mine. Thanks guys.