**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Outage and AW Seasons

2

Comments

  • Options
    Whitemummy_1Whitemummy_1 Posts: 12
    Since the day this alliance (New Nation) was formed we have cleared 100% every map and that’s our witness
    So atleast please give us the points for clearing the map 100%
    We still had held back backups when the game went down
  • Options
    Dukie5021Dukie5021 Posts: 32
    100% clear and 100% clear without taking any deaths on bosses are two entirely different things.
  • Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,171 ★★★★★
    Right, it didn't sound like they were asking for an assumed victory, but an assumed completion of the maps. I think most alliances tier 5 or above are still completing the maps.. is this accurate?
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,368 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike @Ad0ra_ @Kabam Wolf

    I am an officer in New Nation, our goal for this season was to Rank first in the Master bracket and we have done hours of preparation and spent thousands of thousands to prepare for this season
    After the first war in the season we were the number one alliance in master bracket and we were up in our second war, it was a 100% win for us against ASR and then the game went down and we lost the opportunity to take down the bosses and win the war
    As you know you lose so many points if you don’t clear the map 100% and now not only we lost our chance to win the season 3 as rank one, but most likely we wouldn’t even be in master bracket.
    This is unacceptable
    Alliance wars at the highest level is a different scenario and requires so much planing up until the last minutes and taking away those last minutes from an alliance who was doing great and going forward based on a plan is not the same thing as taking away 45 minuets from a casual low level alliance. Also the rewards for top alliance that are competing at the top changes hugely from rank one to rank 10 or from master bracket to platinum bracket so that down time effected us very differently from other alliances in the lower levels.
    Before this we were at rank one in the master bracket and it hurt our season score so much that it took away any chance for us to get back to the top of master bracket, specially that seasons are shorter now
    So the auto reply that you sent to everyone is just not gonna work for our alliance and you have to fix our score because we know you have done it before for other alliances like MMXIV.
    We will not rest until this wrong doing that was done to our alliance gets fixed.
    please investigate what happened to our alliance properly and come up with a proper respond, we know you have the data but we have all the evidence and footage to backup our claim if you need us to provide you with some.

    Again i ask how do you know your rank? Brackets havent been formed yet.
    Also its not 100% until it says "victory". ASR down all 3 bosses before the server issue, why didnt you? Who says you would of downed all the nodes that were left? You dont know that. You also don't k ow how many times you would have died to those nodes either. You lost, get over it.
  • Options
    Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    I respect all opinions posted in this thread. Again, it is important Kabam states their stance on this issue.

    Would we clear the map: absolutely guaranteed
    Would be clear it without dying: we think so, but impossible to know. Given this was Kabam server issue, we should be given benefit of the doubt and be awarded victory points. ASR should keep their victory bonus as well. I believe that’s the fairest outcome.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,368 ★★★★★
    I respect all opinions posted in this thread. Again, it is important Kabam states their stance on this issue.

    Would we clear the map: absolutely guaranteed
    Would be clear it without dying: we think so, but impossible to know. Given this was Kabam server issue, we should be given benefit of the doubt and be awarded victory points. ASR should keep their victory bonus as well. I believe that’s the fairest outcome.

    Is it their issue you couldn't clear the map faster like your opponent?
  • Options
    Neal2158Neal2158 Posts: 53
    Is it their issue you couldn't clear the map faster like your opponent?[/quote]
    Yeah actually it is, it's a timed event. It should matter if you do it in the first hour or last 5 minutes because you are allowed a predetermined amount of time.

  • Options
    NevvBNevvB Posts: 287 ★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    I respect all opinions posted in this thread. Again, it is important Kabam states their stance on this issue.

    Would we clear the map: absolutely guaranteed
    Would be clear it without dying: we think so, but impossible to know. Given this was Kabam server issue, we should be given benefit of the doubt and be awarded victory points. ASR should keep their victory bonus as well. I believe that’s the fairest outcome.

    Is it their issue you couldn't clear the map faster like your opponent?

    If the point of war is to clear as fast as possible why is it a 24 hour war?
  • Options
    Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    NevvB wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    I respect all opinions posted in this thread. Again, it is important Kabam states their stance on this issue.

    Would we clear the map: absolutely guaranteed
    Would be clear it without dying: we think so, but impossible to know. Given this was Kabam server issue, we should be given benefit of the doubt and be awarded victory points. ASR should keep their victory bonus as well. I believe that’s the fairest outcome.

    Is it their issue you couldn't clear the map faster like your opponent?

    If the point of war is to clear as fast as possible why is it a 24 hour war?

    There should be no wait period for energy, that way we can actually complete more tasks in the game. I want T1 rewards also because everything has to be equal to be fair if you are giving out free stuff. Actually I'll take Master's rewards :)

    I'm sure they will come up with something, game had to come down.
  • Options
    Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    Silence is deafening
  • Options
    DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    They’re going to say sorry about the inconvenience and this affected everyone equally, thanks for shopping at Kabam.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,877 ★★★★★
    You get 12 hours to complete it.

    What’s good about leaving it to see what opposition do when in seasons the boss needs to go down even if your behind, just for points.

    So waiting last minute to see if what your enemy are doing is pointless, because even if they were stuck, you would still need your boss down anyway even if it’s a win without, solely for points

  • Options
    Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    You get 12 hours to complete it.

    What’s good about leaving it to see what opposition do when in seasons the boss needs to go down even if your behind, just for points.

    So waiting last minute to see if what your enemy are doing is pointless, because even if they were stuck, you would still need your boss down anyway even if it’s a win without, solely for points

    You may disagree with our strategy and that's fine. Game outage has to be made right however.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,368 ★★★★★
    You get 12 hours to complete it.

    What’s good about leaving it to see what opposition do when in seasons the boss needs to go down even if your behind, just for points.

    So waiting last minute to see if what your enemy are doing is pointless, because even if they were stuck, you would still need your boss down anyway even if it’s a win without, solely for points

    You may disagree with our strategy and that's fine. Game outage has to be made right however.

    Dont hold your breath. Its not going to happen since it wasnt something that wasnt guaranteed regardless if you say it was or not.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,877 ★★★★★
    You get 12 hours to complete it.

    What’s good about leaving it to see what opposition do when in seasons the boss needs to go down even if your behind, just for points.

    So waiting last minute to see if what your enemy are doing is pointless, because even if they were stuck, you would still need your boss down anyway even if it’s a win without, solely for points

    You may disagree with our strategy and that's fine. Game outage has to be made right however.

    But do you not see that it’s quite daft to have that strategy?

    Because you know yourself no matter if ahead or miles behind, you still need to go for the boss kill.

    So it makes it pointless waiting for the opposition doesn’t it, you should of just gone gung-ho to win without waiting about
  • Options
    VimesVonlipVimesVonlip Posts: 177 ★★
    Rednick69 wrote: »
    Yall should have done it sooner kind of like the other team did that beat you. Early bird gets the worm?

    You know the game is world wide right? Time difference is a huge factor in when people are available to play. Some of the guys may have just woken up.
  • Options
    shortpkershortpker Posts: 72
    Or somebody was driving for 6 hours and refused to pull over. Should've planned better
  • Options
    I can agree that yes it wasn’t a 100% win for us, but not only did we lost the opportunity to go for the win but we lost the opportunity to clear the map. We aren’t asking to be given a win, but at least give us our points for the map clear. It’s a significant hit to our season being docked 600k points because of a kabam server outage that we didn’t know about. We would be fine with a loss, just give us the points.
  • Options
    Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    Would we win or lose isn’t the point. We never got the opportunity to play things out, fact is that we were in a position to win
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,368 ★★★★★
    Would we win or lose isn’t the point. We never got the opportunity to play things out, fact is that we were in a position to win

    yes you did. 23 hours and 20 mins before the end. Plenty of time.
  • Options
    Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    4 outages today. Kinda nuts
  • Options
    Whitemummy_1Whitemummy_1 Posts: 12
    @Demonzfyre
    That’s how68sc0b9rw1tb.jpeg

  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,368 ★★★★★
    @Demonzfyre
    That’s how68sc0b9rw1tb.jpeg

    This is why you wait until the actual leaderboards come out. I show you are in Gold 1.

    6ksuwrd1gs0b.png
  • Options
    shortpkershortpker Posts: 72
    Would we win or lose isn’t the point. We never got the opportunity to play things out, fact is that we were in a position to win

    I heard you guys were tied due to diversity difference. So you weren't actually in position to win.
  • Options
    MirageNoirMirageNoir Posts: 73
    Dukie5021 wrote: »
    who's to say that you would have for sure taken out the 4 nodes(2 of them bosses) without taking 2 deaths? i understand the frustration, but, kabam nor anyone else can assume that you would've won the war to begin with. i understand the strategy, but, that's what it was, a strategy. if there wasn't a risk/reward to doing it that way it wouldn't be a "strategy" it'd just be the way. sucks that it went that way.

    It’s not about win or lose as you are right, no one could have predicted that outcome. It is about the ability to finish the map. 2 bosses count 40.000 points. And yes there is a certainty that the bosses would have gone down. 10 players who can beat them no question they would have fallen.

    40.000 points x 7 is 280.000 points we would have got with certainty. No one is claiming the points for victory.
  • Options
    Danp43Danp43 Posts: 14
    I am a member in New Nation, our goal for this season was to Rank first in the Master bracket and we have done hours of preparation and spent thousands of thousands to prepare for this season
    After the first war in the season we were the number one alliance in master bracket and we were up in our second war, it was a 100% win for us against ASR and then the game went down and we lost the opportunity to take down the bosses and win the war
    As you know you lose so many points if you don’t clear the map 100% and now not only we lost our chance to win the season 3 as rank one, but most likely we wouldn’t even be in master bracket.
    This is unacceptable
    Alliance wars at the highest level is a different scenario and requires so much planing up until the last minutes and taking away those last minutes from an alliance who was doing great and going forward based on a plan is not the same thing as taking away 45 minuets from a casual low level alliance. Also the rewards for top alliance that are competing at the top changes hugely from rank one to rank 10 or from master bracket to platinum bracket so that down time effected us very differently from other alliances in the lower levels.
    Before this we were at rank one in the master bracket and it hurt our season score so much that it took away any chance for us to get back to the top of master bracket, specially that seasons are shorter now
    So the auto reply that you sent to everyone is just not gonna work for our alliance and you have to fix our score because we know you have done it before for other alliances like MMXIV.
    We will not rest until this wrong doing that was done to our alliance gets fixed.
    please investigate what happened to our alliance properly and come up with a proper respond, we know you have the data but we have all the evidence and footage to backup our claim if you need us to provide you with some
  • Options
    Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    Now that servers were patched, I look forward to Kabam taking a look at data and assess the impact on AW seasons.

    @Kabam Miike, please say something here. "We are working on this.. stay tuned" would suffice.

This discussion has been closed.