**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Dungeons Discussion Thread

1235»

Comments

• Dungeons are not gone for all players my brother just messaged me saying that he still had them
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Dungeon store is where?
  • TreininTreinin Posts: 208 ★★★
    Well they are finally up. All of 10 minutes later I'm done for the day. This is really a lame-duck event now. No rewards worth the trouble of finding a partner, no incentive to go deep in the dungeons (which is actually what a lot of people asked for). 3 rooms with 0 challenge, every day, for 6 weeks all for one 5 star pull. Super lame. I actually enjoyed this a little bit the first pass, but I feel it has gone the wrong direction.

Hope the next iterations where they look at milestones over a longer period are better. At least then I can try and go into rooms that are actually challenging and have it be worth something to do so.

• Vale84Vale84 Posts: 308 ★★★
    Greetings Summoners!

Dungeons are coming back with a number of improvements! You'll want to take a look at our Announcement Thread here, but feel free to ask any questions or make any comments you may have in this thread.

We've also taken this opportunity to share with you all some of our Intentions behind Dungeons, the lessons that we learned, and how we improved on them. Take a look at that post here.

samedifficulty as old dungeons.

Two rooms at max difficulty takes you 200 points away from last milestone

third room gives you almost twice the points needed for all milestones

Rewards are nearly 1/3rd of what they used to be.

As much as i like how much faster they are, you made several mistakes and once again decreased rewards while keeping difficulty the same. Good move shortening the time needed, but the difference between 2 and 3 rooms is stupid. make 2 rooms at max difficulty 6500 points and they are ok to be ran, else they useless.

2 crystals in 3 months aren't really that appealing.
  • FivesFives Posts: 118 ★★
    It’s really great that if my partner goes afk and decides not to move, I’m just stuck sitting there for the next ten minutes with no way to leave. Fantastic game design.
  • AzuzaAzuza Posts: 1
    Hello 05po8i013oaz.png
    kaj1hh92t37b.png
    I have question me prestiz is above 4200 but I have lower rewards on milestone on dungeon ?? Why
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike Here is a quick comparison of the current dungeons to the previous iteration which I think is quite helpful when comparing time commitments to the rewards. This is all based on a top tier player who will be running dungeon 7. For time I estimate 7.5 minutes per room. Also I am assuming that it would be worse for time management to back out of D7 and run the first room in D6.

| ________________ Top Milestone ____ # of Rooms (D7) ______ Artifacts _____ Time (min) ___ |
    | 1st Iteration ________ 7500 ________________ 4 _______________ 1920 ___________ 30 _______ |
    | ________________________________________________________________________________________ |
    | 2nd Iteration________ 3750 ________________ 3 _______________ 1020 __________ 22.5 ______ |
    | ________________________________________________________________________________________ |

As you can see, the rewards are almost cut in half and the only thing that actually changed for us is that we have to run one less room in D7. I would rather have the same milestones as the 1st iteration and take a few extra minutes to get those 900 artifacts. Essentially I don't think that this 2nd iteration of dungeons captured the goal that it was meant to.

I am interested to see how the 3-day dungeons work because I anticipate those will be much more friendly towards summoners time management.
  • BCdiscmanBCdiscman Posts: 348
    If KABAM is gonna use prestige as limits for Dungeon Crystal's then shouldn't they finally give players a prestige calculator in the darn game itself rather than forcing players to figure it out themselves? I realize that some awesome content creators have made them available for everyone but at which point do we ask KABAM to provide it themselves since it is such an integral part of this game. <steps off his soapbox>
  • NoOnexRONoOnexRO Posts: 339 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    BCdiscman wrote: »
    If KABAM is gonna use prestige as limits for Dungeon Crystal's then shouldn't they finally give players a prestige calculator in the darn game itself rather than forcing players to figure it out themselves? I realize that some awesome content creators have made them available for everyone but at which point do we ask KABAM to provide it themselves since it is such an integral part of this game. <steps off his soapbox>

A few months ago they said they are "working on it and it might be released on Friday".
    They never said what month or year but definitely a Friday.
  • Pappee526Pappee526 Posts: 3
    edited August 2018
    Azuza wrote: »
    Hello 05po8i013oaz.png
    kaj1hh92t37b.png
    I have question me prestiz is above 4200 but I have lower rewards on milestone on dungeon ?? Why

Same here. what can be done? :neutral:
    I mean i had 3000 limit last time
  • JumperAlphaJumperAlpha Posts: 28
    OK, I've just noticed that recharge times for characters use din the Dungeon are INSANE. After one run, my 5* champions need over a day and a half before they can be used in the dungeon again. That strikes me as rather excessive. This is especially bad because the suggested change to when we get locked into the dungeon after matching was ignored by the Devs. Today I got matched with a complete dumbass who did not know which Types to use in the dungeon and so we had to bail out after finishing room 2. If I had been able to approve my partner's team before getting locked into the dungeon I woulda dumped the idiot and spun for a new partner.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    OK, I've just noticed that recharge times for characters use din the Dungeon are INSANE. After one run, my 5* champions need over a day and a half before they can be used in the dungeon again. That strikes me as rather excessive. This is especially bad because the suggested change to when we get locked into the dungeon after matching was ignored by the Devs. Today I got matched with a complete dumbass who did not know which Types to use in the dungeon and so we had to bail out after finishing room 2. If I had been able to approve my partner's team before getting locked into the dungeon I woulda dumped the idiot and spun for a new partner.

Holy hell. I was just looking at dungeons myself and I still have to wait another 18 hours for my 5* to refresh. My 6* has 2d left on cool down. What the hell is this? Is this seriously intentional because this is pretty ridiculous.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 9,895 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    Azuza wrote: »
    Hello 05po8i013oaz.png
    kaj1hh92t37b.png
    fu u tap you rating in self if so thah why. It need to be 4.3k. It hav im understand it

• @Kabam Miike I used revive and health potions in Dungeon in order to finish all milestones. I was missing 1,5k and I started last fight to get it when your server broke explanation "We are looking into it!"

How much time we heard that!? Will I be compensated for my loss, because of your incompetence as a programmers!? Just give me my dungeon potions back, nothing else!
    Your system test is really bad and I would recommend that you hire more testers (don't be cheapskate!) so this problems that you'd have with your game won't happen so often!

Best regards,

Sw test manager&tester
  • crgoodw1ncrgoodw1n Posts: 125
    @Kabam Miike I haven’t read through all of the material concerning dungeons this go round so this may have already been answered. I became uncollected about a month ago and have been shown by my other uncollected friends that there is a sixth milestone for dungeon brackets that mine does not show. Am I being tricked? Also, I do not have an option to buy any 5 star dungeon champion crystals. They do not appear in my store. Please help!
  • Corby11Corby11 Posts: 162
    It seems nonsence that the max points you can score for fully exploring all rooms in a dungeon is way way over the maximum points required to reach the milestones for that day. Just a suggestion @Kabam Miike wouldn't it be a better idea to have the total milestone points set over the month rather than re setting each day so people who want to can push to the limit and finish their milestones quicker and stretch themselves a bit by doing the harder rooms and people who are quite happy to go at a more leisurely pace can still gain the points over the full term
  • twocastlestwocastles Posts: 16
    First, What happened to "Solving" the issue where the partner doesn't participate? I'm still stuck waiting. My only choice is to leave the room for 10 minutes or so. I don't understand people that join and then disappear. Second, why not have solo dungeon? I'm not friending any of these people I'm randomly assigned to. They're either no shows, logic failures, or complete competitive tools. Third, not to open Pandora's Box and stray off topic, but I don't feel like searching the forums. or starting a new thread. Why not offer mini wars and/or solo wars? It'd be cool to have a 2 star war room only. and 3 star, etc. Less participants, or more importantly solo wars for those not wanting to be chewed out or forced to join LINE. It would allow people to use otherwise useless characters in the 2 star / 3 star / and even most 4 star categories. Could be fun being on a more even playing field.
  • EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
    Is the "Aspect of Nightmares" Node working correctly? As I understand it, it takes away 50% of your health, but as it is working now it takes away 50% of your full health. This means that if you enter a fight with 49% health, you will be KOed in 12 seconds. This also means that no revives will work for this situation. I don't think this is how the node is supposed to interact with players. The wording makes it like if you have 10% health left, you would drop to 5% before it jumped back up to 10%.

Also, Killmonger in Dungeon 7, Room 2 had both Aspect of Nightmares and the node that gives Heavy Attacks 500% damage, while also making the AI Unlblockable during Heavies. At any time that Killmonger did a Heavy Attack, the game would lock and even if I somehow managed to sneak in an evade, he would go the full distance of the screen, not the small rush a Heavy gives. There was no way to win this fight, as any Heavy would become an instant KO with Health Degenerating and Heavy Attacks going the full distance of the screen with 500% Attack Bonus.

I attempted this fight 4 times, 3 with full health. All 4 resulted in the same result. Killmonger charged a heavy, the game locked, and I was always smashed, even with a successful dash back on two occasions, with one being a double dash back.
  • BloodshedzBloodshedz Posts: 45
    I think artifacts should be unlimited like phc,battle chips,and gold.
    If dungeons are going to be permanent than if someone wants to save 1mill plus artifacts...then they should be allowed to do so.
    No limit on how many 5* crystals you can get with artifacts as well.
    You want dungeons to succeed in this game...then make the player base happy to play it.
    Kabam, please this once....do the right thing by us players.
  • JosmanxJosmanx Posts: 70
    Yesterday I was playing dungeons and I had issues while playing. I couldn’t finish room 2 in D7. The game took me out and every time I tried to restart the dungeon it took me to the initial screen. Guys you gotta fix this game mode.
  • Steven_188Steven_188 Posts: 3
    edited October 2018
    I have to say that I love the 3 day dungeons! Please continue with the 3 day dungeons instead of daily dungeons.
  • FlavioH95FlavioH95 Posts: 16
    Will dungeons be returning after the 2nd of October?