War Bugged Power Index [Merged Threads] [Under Investigation]

Comments

• Maat1985Maat1985 Member Posts: 2,362 ★★★★
    Benforcer wrote: »
    They are not seeing the same issue.they went through all three our bg's like a hot knife through butter,even our boss nodes

We have it hard and they getting it easy.

are you saying your defense is not getting boosted but theirs is????
    that cant be the case....
    every defence is suffering from this, yours, theirs, mine, your mates, my mates, your mamas, #1 ally, #10000 ally.... every ally....
  • AlexAsenovAlexAsenov Member Posts: 7
    We have same issue pz3khyo2lhoa.png
    lgsb8709o2uc.png
  • nadeem_inayatnadeem_inayat Member Posts: 35
    edited September 2018
    Yeah. Facing the same issue. Apparently our champions are dropped to base PI by ignoring all the node benefits.
    It doesn't seems like a visual error in summary menu considering that the knocked out champions dropped to reduced PI whereas, still standing are showing full PI.
  • AdonanvayAdonanvay Member Posts: 9
    STOPCRYING wrote: »
    Adonanvay wrote: »
    Currently my alliance is in a war with the alliance known as the inglorious bestards and all our defenders power index is bugged . w7xxntw0a451.pngu40ilfhjdic2.png
    Currently my alliance is in a war with the alliance known as the inglorious bestards and all our defenders power index is bugged . w7xxntw0a451.pngu40ilfhjdic2.png

I thought you can't call out an alliance
    Wow if this was me posting I'd get a warning message from Kabam Porkchop

Didn't know that rule mate peace
  • Whitewolf609Whitewolf609 Member Posts: 7
    Following images show the difference between my current opponent and my ally. We are unbelieviable lower.
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Member Posts: 578 ★★★
    STOPCRYING wrote: »

I thought you can't call out an alliance
    Wow if this was me posting I'd get a warning message from Kabam Porkchop

he is not making accusatioons against anyone, so he is not breaking any rules by showing their name while reporting a bug
  • MtbirtleyMtbirtley Member Posts: 6
    Same here war is bugged!!
    j7hhah6ea67x.jpg
  • Whitewolf609Whitewolf609 Member Posts: 7
    09wiwvzudbhm.png
    wnndw3378div.png
  • MtbirtleyMtbirtley Member Posts: 6

help kabam
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Member Posts: 1,157 ★★★
    this is gonna get taken down
  • Makhan_PandeyMakhan_Pandey Member Posts: 38
    so the war we are currently having our defenders not getting any bonus from nodes whereas the opponents we are fighting is fully boosted by the nodes,as a result they are slicing through our defence and we are getting rekt,thank u kabam fr this new fun and interactive war mode
    what we r fighting
    6fv3gl7q5s22.png
    what they fighting
    3e0a3iuxnm05.png
  • TchallaFORCE1TchallaFORCE1 Member Posts: 6
    Yep our alliance is having the same problem. Because of this, we lost the war and our ratings are going to go down.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Member Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Im like 90% positive its only a visual bug because even with it showing only like 6k defenders we are still getting kills on defense.
    But sure blame this for your alliance losing
  • AgawillieAgawillie Member Posts: 4
    Our alliance is facing something similar.our mini boss and main boss PI is extremely low compared to our opponents.something fishy here.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Member Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Patchie93 wrote: »
    Im like 90% positive its only a visual bug because even with it showing only like 6k defenders we are still getting kills on defense.
    But sure blame this for your alliance losing

More like 99% here
  • AgawillieAgawillie Member Posts: 4
    edited September 2018
    Our opponent has got to be up to something or Kabam doesn’t like our alliance. Check the difference in PI for mini boss and main boss. They are just walking through our defense.
  • RaikisRaikis Member Posts: 173
    d15tw6va14ui.png
    m4tbdvfu3nf0.png

Same! This was is not fair! :(
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,933 ★★★★★
    No. Is just a visual bug.
    All defenders, either they are from your alliance of from the opponents alliance, are getting the buffs from the nodes. The PI not increasing is just a visual bug
  • bryan416bryan416 Member Posts: 2
    edited September 2018
    Defense players in war changed from high numbers to lower even champ but theirs stayed the same. Makes it tougher to win
  • Archer488Archer488 Member Posts: 3
    Having problem with defender rating. Looks like opponents either have double boosts their boss is at 151k PI which isn’t normally what we face. Our defender don’t seem to be getting any rating increase from node boosts.
  • STOPCRYINGSTOPCRYING Member Posts: 147
    😆😆😂😂🤣🤣 make that 99.9%
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Member Posts: 1,012
    huh, we had minis and boss with no boosts...like 5-7K. Weird.
  • LiamS1990LiamS1990 Member Posts: 96
    There are people who want help with issues and you get certain trolls like the last 3 comments who look threw bugs and known issues to troll players looking for help. Let kabam figure out the issues and see what's what instead of you throwing your 2 penny's in. It's awful people like you who ruin these chats for players. Go crawl down the hole you came out of instead of trolling
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Member Posts: 1,012
    yep...we are currently in tier 9...same deal.
  • NinjaViolinistNinjaViolinist Member Posts: 6
    I just learned it's a viewing issue. The nodes are still active but you can't see nodes on your own side. I believe kabaam is working on it.