**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

[Android] 20.0 Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    edited September 2018
    In-Game Name: Not relevant
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy Note 4
    Device Operating System: 6.0.01
    Cellular or WiFi: I don't use cellular so WiFi
    Game Version Installed: 20.0.1
    Game Mode: Generally all game modes
    Description of the Issue: Specials 1 and 2 keep gettng blocked constantly, AI reacts TOO quickly
  • DPool21DPool21 Posts: 47
    In-Game Name: DPool21.
    Device and Model: Xiaomi Mi 5
    Device Operating System: 8.0
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Mode: Everywhere. Especially in the Crystals Vault, Event Quest, Team selection screen. Alliance Quest and War too.
    Description of the Issue: Issue started with the 20.0.0 update. The game has never been worst in my 3 years of playing. You really can't stay without getting frustrated. Lag issues happen at the start of every fight, the biggest problem is when you are trying to scroll (for example scrolling down in the Crystal Vault has insane lag or scrolling to spectate the map and choose a path in AQ or War but mostly in Event quest. Choosing your champions for a team). Please fix it asap guys!
  • quy_beuquy_beu Posts: 47
    Quy beu
    Htc butterfly 2
    Android 6.0.1
    Both wifi, cellular
    All mode
    Just heavily lag in fight, scene transitions, crystal poll, map movement, load crystal vault...
    I didnt play any latest arenas due to lagging in draw matchups
    Need it fixed soon, tks
  • SHUBHRAYUSHUBHRAYU Posts: 60
    Name: Shubhrayu 01
    Device: Asus ZenFone Max
    System: 6.0.1
    Game Version: 20.0.1
    Connection : Wi-Fi and 4g cell data (JIO)
    Game mode: AQ ,AW ,Arena , Event Quest, Crystals
    Description of the issue: Massively lagging everywhere.
    @Kabam Lyra AW season is starting tomorrow plz tell us how we gona play with this kind of lag
  • IGN - VodAtTheDisco
    Mobile - MI A1
    Android Version - 8.1.0
    Cellular
    20.0.1 version latest update done
    Game mode :- story quests,event quests, alliance quests, alliance war
    Issue :- Freezes everywhere. Be it opening AQ or a quest or be it the crystal opening tab. Loading times have increased a lot and it takes forever to load a fight. There's also some glitch during the fights. The game freezes randomly everywhere. It's become very hard to play the game
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    Furious.fighter
    QMobile X700 Pro Lite
    Both(Mobile Carrier is Telenor)
    Everywhere
    The game lags a lot. When in fight for first 10 seconds the game works very slow and then the fight doesnt lags. When moving in , quests the game lags alot. When we go to crystals vault we Can't do anything. The game just gets stucked and we have to restart the game.
  • Uhtred95Uhtred95 Posts: 3
    In-Game Name: Uhtred95
    Device and Model: Asus Zenfone 4 Max (ZC554KL)
    Device Operating System: Android 7.1.1
    Game Mode: Every mode
    Description of the Issue: The game freezes for seconds with extreme lag, then gets back to normal for 2 or 3 secs and then lag again. In the beggining of fights the lag goes till the name 'FIGHT' disappears, then during fight becomes "normal" and at the end of the fight lag again. It has never happened before, and I've had played mcoc on other models of smartphones from other brands.
  • In-Game Name: darkprocessor
    Device and Model: Sony Xperia XZ
    Device Operating System: 8.0
    Cellular or WiFi: both
    Game Version Installer : latest 20
    Game Mode: everywhere
    Description of the Issue :
    Lags are everywhere... When strarting a fight, in menus, selecting crystals, scrolling champions, scrolling menus ... Everywhere is Mass lag...
    Curious is my whole smartphone seems slow... When i close mcoc everything is ok
  • Paulo_PkPaulo_Pk Posts: 27
    In-Game Name: Paulo_Pk
    Device and Model: LG K10
    Device Operating System: 6.0
    Game Mode: Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest or Alliance War.
    Description of the Issue: Doesn't matter the games mode or champion that I used, because the screen freeze , beginning and mid fight the game freeze a few seconds, crystal vault slow loading when I scroll down freeze too, this for AW is too anoying
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 456 ★★★
    Device Google pixel
    Android version 9.0
    Game version 20.0.1
    Carrier EE
    WiFi and cellular data
    There is a pretty consistent lag from all parts of the contest for me sometimes the first ten seconds of any fight can be in slow motion and the controls are not doing what they should for example if it's slow and lagging I try to hold block then swipe back to evade heavys and my champ doesn't block or evade just stands there and eats an extremely slow combo. And another annoying thing is the check your connection pop up at the bottom of the screen even though it doesn't kick you out the fight it pops up and disappears about every 5 to 10 mins when grinding arena like it's not made up it's mind if the connection has dropped that's pretty annoying
  • DramioneDramione Posts: 76
    drarry
    Samsung Galaxy Note 9
    Both
    All modes: problems connecting to network. Super long loading screens. More problems connecting to network.
  • Diablo0829Diablo0829 Posts: 9
    edited September 2018
    I've been have major issues with the game freezing then unfreezes and it keeps doing it the whole time I'm fighting which causes me to die and use items that doesn't need to be used..
    Samsung galaxy J3 emerge
    It freezes in all modes AQ/AW, questing, and arena
    Name: diablo of life
  • Diablo0829Diablo0829 Posts: 9
    IGN: diablo of life 2he5xt4r1xtz.png
  • In-Game Name: AquaaSavaqqe
    Device and Model: Redmi Note 3 Pro
    Device Operating System: 6.0.1
    Cellular or WiFi: Wifi
    Game Version Installed: 20.0.
    Game Mode: Story Quests, Event Quests, Danger modes, opening crystals and just everywhere in general
    Description of the Issue: lagging, choppiness, in game freezing making it impossible to have fair fights.
  • MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    In-Game Name: Magonus
    Device and Model: BlackBerry Motion
    Device Operating System: 8.1.0
    Cellular or WiFi: both, Rogers
    Game Mode: Story Quests, Event Quests, opening crystals, scrolling through Champions and just about everywhere in general
    Description of the Issue: lagging, choppiness, in game freezing making it no fun to use. Using Auto-play through event quests is all I am doing because you can ignore how brutal it is and just let it play. FYI Alliance Questing MAP2 seems less bad than the monthly Omega Academy quests.
  • BraderSawBraderSaw Posts: 76
    yg4oyj2rxm10.png

This my phone Vivo Y21 versions Android is 5.1

• Cam_Cam101Cam_Cam101 Posts: 38
    Every time I do a quest and go to crystals I have to restart the game for it to stop lagging and crashing. Is it happening to anyone else? Is there another thread about this as I can't find it.
    Sony experia xz
    Android 8.0.0
    Wifi has full bars
  • MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    Quick update to my previous post, when its really laggy I find a device reboot helps, then gradually gets worse again. Memory leak maybe?
  • Game Name: -- ßargish --
    Device: Sony Xperia c3
    Processor: MT6582
    System: 5.1.1
    Game Version: 20.0
    Wifi
    Game mode: arena, event quest, war, alliance quest, crystals, loading screen, home, store
    Description of the issue: lagging everywhere
  • IdeamanIdeaman Posts: 6
    In game name - xiao drek
    device model - xiaomi note 4
    operating system - android nougat
    cellular or wifi - cellular
    game version installed - 20.0
    game mode - story quest monthly quest danger rooms
    description of the issue - screen becomes non responsive... and lags very much when changings frames.. in between fights champs stops moving.. and greatly reducing my fighting ability
  • Cam_Cam101Cam_Cam101 Posts: 38
    Cam Cam101
    Sony experia xz
    Android 8.0.0
    Wifi and Cellular
    Game. 20.0
    After i do a quest I have to restart my device because it lags so much and when I go into the Crystal and roster menus the game crashes wich makes my phone overheat and drops my battery level by atleast 30% every tim it overheats.
  • randamusrandamus Posts: 17
    In-Game Name: Randamus
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy S7
    Device Operating System: 8.0.0
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Version Installed: Version 20.0.1
    Game Mode: Alliance Quest & Alliance War
    Description of the Issue: I've been noticing the game is unresponsive only in Alliance War and Alliance Quest. Over the past couple days, there have been a some fights where I have tried to evade, block, or to do a heavy attack, and nothing happens. My character just stands there and I end up getting KO'ed because I got hit by a special attack or a heavy attack. This happened for 2 fights in AW and 1 fight in AQ yesterday. I literally just finished a fight in AQ today where the opponent was starting the SP1 animation and I swiped back to evade the attack and my character didn't move and got hit. I then tried to swipe back again to put space between us and my character again did not move and I got hit by a heavy attack and KO'ed. Again, this has only happened in Alliance Quest and Alliance War. I have not noticed this to occur during the Monthly Event Quest, Danger Room Quests, or Arenas.
  • 1ceman181ceman18 Posts: 32
    With these issues ongoing, why hasn't the event quest and arena matches being put on hold as the problem is being investigated or does Kabam feel we should play through the lags and hope for something better. Smh
  • JellybeanJellybean Posts: 33

In-Game Name: 「Muka」

Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime SM-G531H

Device Operating System: 5.1.1

Cellular or WiFi: Does this issue happen when you are using cellular data, WiFi or both? If on cellular, what is your mobile carrier? BOTH, Digicel

Game Version Installed: LATEST VERSION

Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest and Alliance War, Crystal Openings, Navigating through the game.

Description of the Issue: Consistent lag and freezes in the mentioned above.
  • I think any body don't care. How much days passed and didn't change any things. Since 20.0.0 version we have problem. Now I have 20.0.1 but the same. Last version and older versions don't have any problem. I am waiting next month for come new update. Even can't open any crystals. Can't move on the map. Can't open champions page. Can't move when fighting. How can play?? What is this??if continue this kind,I think we have just one option. To the delete game.
  • In-Game Name: MegaForceBlue
    Device and Model: ZTE AXON A1R
    Device Operating System: Android 6.0.1
    Game Version Installed: 20.0
    Game Mode: All Game Modes, even in crystal page or map
    Description of the Issue: Lags, freezes (~1FPS). The device overheats (CPU 70"C) after 5 minutes in the game. The lag happens right after the game starts though.
  • Ketchup1791Ketchup1791 Posts: 114
    Ketchup1791
    LG Tribute HD
    Android 6.0.1
    Virgin Mobile
    WiFi
    MCoC 20.0.1

It happens EVERYWHERE. I can't fight because it lags so hard; it's basically a powerpoint presentation. The menus are just as bad. It can take forever to go from one page to another. The whole game is nearly unplayable at the moment.
  • Jank39Jank39 Posts: 139
    Playing on Samsung S9.
    AQ and uncanny danger rooms

Anyone noticed a significant amount of missed hits going on post Maintenance? I've had animations seem to skip several frames which I am putting down to the now expected & standard sub par game play. But more concerning I've tried to evade and counter a heavy/special and completely miss the target right in front of me. To balance it out fortunately I've had Emma Frost in Epic stand right in front of me as I miss chaining a special after a combo and her attack seems to go right through me without doing any damage...
This discussion has been closed.