**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

YOUR FIRST EVER 4* CHAMPION

Comments

• RemigarakiRemigaraki Posts: 31
    edited August 2017
    Deadpool X-Force from phc, I was really happy then I duped him!!! Then I got a Dorm and duped him as well
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    It's been so long, but I think I got either WS or BP as my first 4* champ.

Got it back then when crystal shards was not a thing. Opened it from my 4* crystal gotten from Act 3 exploration.
  • FuzzylumpsFuzzylumps Posts: 116
    First 4* was a SL - carried me through so much content. Took almost 2 years to dupe him lol !
  • Warofgods13514Warofgods13514 Posts: 202
    My first 4* was Gambit that I got from a premium hero crystal
  • Vinitlalka1988Vinitlalka1988 Posts: 269
    Piviot wrote: »
    First two star was Hawkeye
    First three star was Hawkeye
    First four star was Hawkeyes

Second 2* was gamora
    Second 3*.was gamora
    Second 4* was gamora

Can anyone beat that?

First Dupe Ever-Iron Patriot..
    Second Dupe-Iron Patriot..
    Third Dupe-Iron Patriot..
    Fourth Dupe-Iron Patriot...

I had no other duped champs at 1 stage & IP at Level 80....

I think this should be a beater already...

Never pulled IP ever since..Thank god....
  • saimsaim Posts: 18
    1 Megneto
    2 Star Lord
    3 hawkeye
    4 deadpool x force
    5 mordo
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Pulled a RR a week or 2 into the game out of a PHC. Was such a lucky pull at the time and allowed me to blast through all starting content really.
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    Sorry guys I really should have slept on this. I was tired from work.

It was Spider-Man, 3 weeks into the game in late June 2015 from a PHC.

Now I've gone and angered the MCU Gods. I fear it'll be Spider-Gwens and She Hulks for me from 4* and 5* Crystals until the duration of this game.
  • Joe Fixit, then Punisher, way before shards
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    RR back when there was no 4 star shards.
    2nd was cap america
    3rd was sl
    now RR is at 99 and r5
    cap is at 40 at r4
    sl is at 60 at r5
  • RomissyRomissy Posts: 27
    1. Captain Marvel
    2. Captain America og
    3. Hawkeye
  • Ca5520Ca5520 Posts: 28
    Mine was 4* colossus from the free daily crystal back in the day
  • Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    first 4 star was black spidey from phc
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    LOL, everyone who had the luck of pulling a 4 star from a PHC... I didn't get my first 4 star until I beat Act 3 and got the crystal. Pulled a 4 star Gamora, and then it took 2 years to dupe her.
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 644 ★★★★
    My first was Juggernaut from PHC. I was so shocked to get him. That was back before shards and before they buffed him to stagger opponents.
  • Eos_Nano_XEos_Nano_X Posts: 304
    edited August 2017
    Either Ant-Man, Ultron or Scarlet Witch. I dont rememver as they were all in the same day back in 2015
    I bought some units and went nuts on PHCs as I was very knew and inexperienced.
    Pretty sure it was Ultron, SW then Ant-Man.
  • My first ever 4* was WOLVERINE which I pulled from a 4* crystal back when there was no shard system in the game. I was very lucky to dupe him in the very next PHC...
    I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW UR FIRST EVER 4* CHAMPIONS THAT YOU GOT. IT WILL MAKE US NOSTALGIC....

Hulk before he was good
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Superior Ironman
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    edited August 2017
    My first 3*: Rhino
    My first 4*: Starlord
    My first 5*: Rhino
  • BigMoBigMo Posts: 175
    Captain Marvel. I saved up 2500 credits and bought a 4* crystal. It was before shards and I was happy they started selling 4* crystals. Now I never buy them anymore.
  • BluuurrrrBluuurrrr Posts: 38
    I got magneto from the mutant crystal for £3.99
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Very first 4* was Juggernaut, from a 4* crystal built with shards. Second was Spider-Gwen, who was also my first duped 4*. And my first max sig 4*.
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    Crossbones
  • J_PattJ_Patt Posts: 67
    My first 4* was Colossus from a PHC i opened way back in 2014. He would then go on and help me complete all of act 2 and 3.
  • SharkJawsSharkJaws Posts: 78
    the great ant man!!!!!
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Thor....
  • My first 4* was Dr Voodoo from a feature crystal (150 Units)... back then i had no idea wat Dr Voodoo does... later on i realise he was one of the most sought after champ... :open_mouth:
  • DARKLOKIDARKLOKI Posts: 50
    hulk, when the game started so he was super rare