**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What is the most powerful Special 3

Comments

• LeoGnarleyardoLeoGnarleyardo Posts: 355 ★★
    RED HULK WITH 10 HEAT CHARGES.. I have a 4* max level max sig ability. his special 3 usually does around 30% to 40% max health.. then you get the second strike doing the same amount of damage as direct energy damage. Ive 1-hit-ko'd mystic bosses. blocking attacks to build heat charges. them BAM... DEATH
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Collector.
  • AwsomediabrineAwsomediabrine Posts: 50
    Ghost can survive collector's special 3 if she is phasing and has hood on her team.
  • shashankchromeshashankchrome Posts: 84
    Angela
  • DonChingonDonChingon Posts: 12
    Próxima, Havoc, Cull.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Definitely proxima or cull currently
  • TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 613 ★★★

Luke Cage has a pretty effective one because of the aftermath of Exhaustion stacks.

Storm and the Spidermen also have some pretty good ones too.

Cap America infinity war even without buffs, his sp3 is so good
  • NeoVirusXNeoVirusX Posts: 2
    I would say havok
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Wasp with a few hits on her combo meter.
    I one shot Nameless Thanos' final phase in UC EQ with 1 sp3 of wasp(with 2 armur breaks hehe)
    But she has a serious sp3.
  • CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 945 ★★★
    Havok's SP3
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    Havok with 10 charges. It's a thing of beauty.
  • MacGyverMacGyver Posts: 13
    Havok
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Don't forget Cull Obsidian!!
    He's got some nasty damage on his sp3 when rout is active..
  • KyrkantKyrkant Posts: 92
    Guillotine with enough souls ...
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    Yeah my vote is Havok. Completely devastating L3 if it is thrown at the correct time.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Havok domino, hype and proxima under certain conditions all have great sp3s
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Definitely Proxima, I'd say. My biggest hit last month was over 500k, and that was from a 4/55 max sig 5* Proxima with 4 missions completed, but missing one of the furies possible with the sig ability mission (didn't have all 3 of the others completed before I hit 100 hits).
  • HaveasyHaveasy Posts: 84
    Killmongers special 3 with 50 stacks of bleed is pretty solid
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 450 ★★★
    Magik when facing someone with a lot of buffs like Groot or OML can deal some devastating damage with her SP3. It may not be the best in the game but it gets the job done
  • Easily Havok
  • Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 459 ★★★

The collector has the highest sp3 damage

Beat me to it.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Havok