**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

While we're in Maintenance, let's Chat.

Comments

• Omw when can I play again. I dont wanna talk about food and life. I just want to play!!!!
  • Jack0312Jack0312 Posts: 198 ★★

Ok my turn... Favourite Non-MCU Marvel movie? I've got to give it to Days of Future Past, myself.

X-Men Apocalypse... And i hope Apocalypse will be in MCOC soon ;)
  • Demps928Demps928 Posts: 27
    I’m not saying you did it on purpose. I was just bringing them up as factors to consider in how you rectify the situation
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Daredevil on Netflix, even if it's not a movie
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Aryl said:

So... @Kabam Miike and @Kabam Lyra which fight in MCoC's history made you use the most profanities and almost break your phone?

You skipped me :(
  • Btw the special counter from ai when attacking into block is very very real. Guess its meant to be that way.
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    Neotwism said:

I was so bummed when they canceled it. the writing was on the wall, but that third season was fantastic.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★

Ok my turn... Favourite Non-MCU Marvel movie? I've got to give it to Days of Future Past, myself.

I have loved the X-Men movies in general
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I really wanna see a gold boost event ingame!
  • AgresssorAgresssor Posts: 251 ★★
    edited November 2019
    Will Cyclops be still effective in 2020?!
  • I just hopped in here. Game still under mantainence I see
  • I dont wanna be THAT guy, but is there a possibility for some sort of reward for the downtime?
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★

Over Logan? Blade 2 was also sweet.
  • Gr8CornholioGr8Cornholio Posts: 87

I dont wanna be THAT guy, but is there a possibility for some sort of reward for the downtime?

You aren’t that guy except that many others have already asked

• I wish I could be doing fantastic invasions rn, but on some good news for me I was opening a 4* crystal when my phone died, when I came back later it didn’t auto open so I got to open it again and got Mysterio
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • MT_hammerMT_hammer Posts: 11
    Can you guys add more champions faster or look at the champions wish list thread and look at my comment on there please :disappointed: i understand it’s tough work but I would love to know whether you guys like or consider any of my ideas
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    nolcuN said:

Warlock, could you please tell how he offensively benefits from offensive ability reduction? I really think he should be changed back the way he was...

That's a bug not a nerf
  • Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    I have a question for Mike. When will we be receiving a revamp of arenas. As someone who is constantly grinding arenas and has spent on this game I would like to know that new stuff is coming. (Or even old stuff as bonus milestones). Have you ever thought of adding say 5 of the serums to help with the grinds? It would benefit both the players and the game if we were able to go longer without spending units and in some cases money to reach higher point totals. Also what is the update on the arena bots ? Are the cheaters allowed to keep something they win from doing it shady?
  • RhipfRhipf Posts: 4
    This may have been asked (don't really want to check through 18 pages) but...

How will the down time affect the calendar? I usually log in around now to make sure to claim the daily calendar reward? If the servers don't come back up by reset will that mean that I miss out on the last day of the calendar (assuming I don't miss any other days)?
  • RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    Any updates on V4?
  • SDP said:

A Pump Named Slickback is my Favorite
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Neotwism said:

That’s in the same universe
  • SyedSyed Posts: 25
    When was the longest game outage? Or is this the one?
This discussion has been closed.