**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

While we're in Maintenance, let's Chat.

Comments

• Lestat2499Lestat2499 Posts: 262 ★★★
    I’ve read the forum. There are more things to do then just fight.
  • I realize its still broken, but what happened to the 30 minute AQ timers? No one running map 6 or 7 have any chance of finishing.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Lyra
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Starhawk said:

How much longer for iOS users?

Considering it is not actually fixed yet, probably a while

Well android are in
    doesn't mean much we're still having the issues in android that brought the emergency release....not usable so i'm not even in there now.
    Agreed. I reckon kabam should put android server on maintenance as well till they sort this issue out
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    edited November 2019
    Aryl said:

Aryl said:

So... @Kabam Miike and @Kabam Lyra which fight in MCoC's history made you use the most profanities and almost break your phone?

You skipped me :(
    Keep getting skipped.

All right @Kabam Vydious what's yours?
  • DirtyDan99DirtyDan99 Posts: 8

Our alliance war enlistment got canceled during this maintenance

@Kabam Miike
  • loader187loader187 Posts: 222 ★★
    I bet working synergies for Aegon would fix this bug
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    On break at work, go back in 2 minutes, but 1 question:

Are all the questions on this thread stressing you out even more than the game being down? 😂
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    @DPInfinity

Currently hooked on For Honor again as a returning player. You?
  • caligarelinquocaligarelinquo Posts: 218

belli300 said:

What’s your favorite place to play mcoc?

I'm very much a Couch player. I need to be able to lean back and relax when I'm playing. One of my couch corners is full of pillows etc, just for me to lean into while playing games (MCOC and PS4 games).
    What ps4 games you play?
  • Page 32 what’s next
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Page 32 what’s next

Page 33
  • SweetuBabsSweetuBabs Posts: 20
    edited November 2019
    Still broken, fights are not getting registered. Well I m calling it a day for now. Hope this get resolved when I wake up. Take care everyone and be safe.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    @Werewrym thanks, I'll check it out
  • loader187loader187 Posts: 222 ★★
    Send me some smoke signals when it is working again
  • Its was working for a period of time but now i cant even log in anymore. (Andriod btw)
  • I love how some people are posting this repeating fight bug into the [Android] and [iOS] 25.0 Lagging, etc... main threads.
    As if they can’t see in rest of Forum that there is a problem.
  • chuckdashichuckdashi Posts: 3
    @Kabam Miike I believe today is the cutoff for war season rewards when switching alliances. Is that still the case for people who weren't able to switch due to emergency maintenance.

Matchmaking completed before it could get restarted to bring people in. Thanks.
  • Forgotten2Forgotten2 Posts: 172 ★★
    Will anything be done for alliances that were not able to enlist for war?
  • Are anyone at kabam still here @Kabam Miike . Or are they still working?
  • ORANGE BANNER is actually MISSING from if you are just on the main Discussion page.

Evidently, you have to be looking at a specific individual Category, or looking at an actual post, in order to see the Orange banner.
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    The year is 2019
    There’s no more food, no more water and the MCOC emergency maintenance still hasn’t finished. I don’t know how much longer me and my fellow summoners will be able to take.
    I can feel the dizziness already
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    When is aegon getting fixed?
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    Just listened to that podcast you where in Miike, a lot of good stuff in there. Loved the behind the scenes details and would love to see you back on there again.
    Not gonna lie though, its gonna drive me nuts. I want to know what was actually said during the live portion of the stream near the end :P
  • Russj213Russj213 Posts: 17
    Any chance that 4* rank down items may ever be a possible game reward. This way as player progress they are able to rank down 4* champs and improve their 5* or 6* counterparts to further their endgame progress. Also reducing rank up cost for 4* in material needs to be updated. It doesnt make sence that a 4* rank 5 required more t4b than a rank 3 5*. Compaired champ to champ the 5* is the more powerful champ and requires less t4b to rank
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Do we have a idea to how much longer we have to wait till servers are up and will we have more time on the fanatastic invasions? @Kabam Miike?
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Sorry you guys have to stay late at the office @Kabam Miike I'll tell my alliance to keep their shenanigans to a minimum in the future...
  • Solitare9Solitare9 Posts: 11
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
    Few questions for you.
    1: Who is your favourite MCOC Youtuber?
    2: Any info on Variant 4 and the Hulkbuster buff/rework?
    3: Favourite X-Men member (in game and in the comics)?
    4: Which upcoming Marvel movie/TV show are you most excited about?
  • juniornxjuniornx Posts: 24
    Cancel this round of AQ and the rewards based on last week's AQ.
This discussion has been closed.