**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cancelled war enlistment [Merged Threads]

Comments

• IsItthoughIsItthough Posts: 254 ★★
    Thank you for acknowledging it.
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★

We are aware of this situation. Our main concern right now is returning the core Gameplay of the game, and will work to resolve these issues afterwards. A lot of them will require compensation, as we won't be able to undo some of what has been done, but we will work to make it right for all of you.

just compensate all allainces a win, or cancel aw ALL together,

will they get compensate wins or a lose in points?

Some allainces have a war, some of those allainces will lose and others will win.

Its better to lose than to have no war at all.

How can u compensate this?
  • WaddaboutmeWaddaboutme Posts: 129

We are aware of this situation. Our main concern right now is returning the core Gameplay of the game, and will work to resolve these issues afterwards. A lot of them will require compensation, as we won't be able to undo some of what has been done, but we will work to make it right for all of you.

Cheers mate. This is a tricky situation I’m sure and not an easy solution. It’s sure been a busy day for you all there. I appreciate you’re efforts in keeping us informed while trying to remedy these problems. I reckon you’ve all earned yourselves some strong drinks tonight. lol
  • Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
    Same thing happened with my alliance. It's unfair if someone does wars while we can't.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    edited November 2019
    Best solution for current enlistment issue is to just cancel this AW and give everyone win rewards(or none honestly if just to save face on war season by not penalizing season for those with this issue). 0 point towards season this way for all but no loss on rewards.

As for last war that’s a whole different story
  • Gaurav363Gaurav363 Posts: 37
    Yes same happened to our alliance ....we were just 24 minutes away when i last saw...but now it says not enlisted and we have been shifted after 2 days...what is this @Kabam Miike
  • Gaurav363Gaurav363 Posts: 37
    Now we may lose our current bracket and may be pushed down...who will take this responsibility? @Kabam Miike
  • IceSnow said:

How you solve the problem with compensation if someone joined today and the game need at-least 5 war for eligible War rank rewards ? @Kabam Miike

Just A sorry word in support when peoples send ticket for those issues ?

For an example from support ticket : You didnt participate last 5 war for eligible your rank rewards for war season , So We are sorry we cant not help on that issue,

Ticket closed without solve

Its better cancel all War and restart for us
    So no one complain About that ,

Or You can do 3 war for eligible Season rank rewards with All Alliance win Todays war ,

This @Kabam Miike
  • GoldaGolda Posts: 12
    Our alliance was affected also!
  • TKSTKS Posts: 15

Much appreciated 👍👍👍
  • Fantasy_91Fantasy_91 Posts: 243
    As a possible solution for this...

Let the season play out....give out the rewards based on what alliances can see in the game. Because I have no idea how many alliances were affected and I'd hate to be dropped from a reward tier after thinking we'd earned that spot. But those members should be compensated as it wasn't their fault either. So afterwards, any alliance that ends up with 11 wars in the season gets a manual credit equal to the average points earned from the 11 wars. With that adjusted final season point value, determine if they would have earned a higher season bracket and send them the difference if it is justified.

Also, make the number of wars required to qualify for this season's rewards 4 instead of 5.
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Same
    Just found out many alliances got a War Bye notification for the war that ended during shut down granting them full points as if they won and were also allowed to join war. While others had to take there loss on top of being taken off enroll emend. This is a bigger deal than people realize.
    Same here
  • I joined my current alliance before cutoff date and they could not enlist in war matchmaking due to repeated emergency maintenance. Now, I'll loose my season rewards if they don't extend war season or don't compensate. What could be worse than this.
  • The_Stig9684The_Stig9684 Posts: 42
    @Kabam Miike
    Appreciate you and kabam staffs due diligence in resolving as much as possible today, it was a mess, but the world is a imperfect one after all.
  • Insanegod619Insanegod619 Posts: 22
    Guys we need to rally up. We understand kabam has problems but every single player has lost valuable time, units, and bc so much more. We need proper rewards. Not jus some puny rewards with a little bit of revives. We need units! Cause that's what we lost! They can gve back out time cause that's impossible. Give us that great rewards we should have had!
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 793 ★★★★
    Samee

• MikeGreyDogMikeGreyDog Posts: 13
    Hello. My ally Heads_0f_Hydra missed the AW registration because of emergency maintenance. Now we will loose the season points and probably will fall down lower category. How will compensate the season points for us now??
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    If it was just as simple to just cancel war to fix the issue, I'm sure they would have done so ready. They may be other behind-the-scenes stuff that may also screw up for other players.

Give them time to get all the data together.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Best solution is to cancel the current war. Some alliances also might not have enlisted yet so you can’t just give points to the alliances that got the enlistment cancelled.
    Does anyone know if any of the top 50 alliances were affected?
  • Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
    Same thing

@Kabam Miike this is a serious issue that needs to be addressed

They are addressing it and working on it
    They do nothing. We will suffer as usual.
  • slayer6slayer6 Posts: 377 ★★
    @Kabam Miike compensate? What 2 premium crystals and a couple gold crystals and handful of pots?
    We will be losing 6* shards, t5bc shards, t2 alphas and 5* shards. The timy conpos we usually get wont cut it mate
  • IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★

Top 7 here @IsItthough
    We Affected very badly and missed That war.
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    This has got to change... especially in AW. 2:55 is just not enough time in higher tier AW.

I know this has been beat to death, but it is a real issue. Giving the other team a kill simply due to the mechanics of a champ or a node isn't cool.

Wars can be decided by a few ABs, and losing one by not losing is ludicrous.
    IceSnow said:

Top 7 here @IsItthough
    We Affected very badly and missed That war.
    That’s just wrong, that could cost you masters. This is a major problem. Thanks for letting me know that it stretched over all brackets
This discussion has been closed.