**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cancelled war enlistment [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Gr8CornholioGr8Cornholio Posts: 87
    Autoignoreblock came up again, I see that icon a lot it seems
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Autoignoreblock came up again, I see that icon a lot it seems

your idiocy does not bother me.

yea nothing.
  • KiwimaleKiwimale Posts: 40
    AW season 13 proving very unlucky for most of us. Cancel the season and disable AW until issue resolved fully.
    Reward ally’s with the top band rewards for where they finished season 12, or where they were before this season became a joke, whichever is the higher
  • We are missing out on the current war because we were un enlisted, even though we were definitely enlisted. How will this be adjusted?
  • HamedSOHamedSO Posts: 139
    Same here, we missed two wars for this and dropped from #75 Gold1 to #5 Gold2!!!

• SkuncSkunc Posts: 39
    MCOC + MROC(bases?) = uh oh.
    Juggling3 said:

Why is this lormif character constantly commenting? Is it possible to block people? If not, we should petition for it, so we all can block that guy.

Why am I not allowed to post, there are people who have posted more than me in this thread. Also there is an ignore option, but you will see all my posts just not the text, but I think you are limited to 5 people.
  • MattcoholicMattcoholic Posts: 29
    How are some alliances getting a "bye" (which from what I've seen consists of full rewards, points, and war rating as if they won) for missed wars, when others are getting nothing. Not even a real response for support tickets, just a base form letter and then case closed....
  • Gr8CornholioGr8Cornholio Posts: 87
    Nobody knowssssss
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★

We understand how frustrating this situation has been for everyone and know it has impacted many Alliances. We are working to properly address this and will inform everyone once we come up with a decision.

I'm sure you're aware, but we have a week left in the alliance war season. The decision needed to be made this past war, not in the future.
    You realize they can give or take away items/rewards after the fact right?
  • PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★

We understand how frustrating this situation has been for everyone and know it has impacted many Alliances. We are working to properly address this and will inform everyone once we come up with a decision.

I'm sure you're aware, but we have a week left in the alliance war season. The decision needed to be made this past war, not in the future.
    You realize they can give or take away items/rewards after the fact right?
    From a morale standpoint them fixing the problem quickly should be done. Makes it worthless to invest in AW season when this nonsense can happen (including reaction time from kabam)
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★

Mjolinar said:

It’s really too bad @GroundedWisdom left the game. This is just the type of thread he lived for...

I've retired, but I'm still logging on everyday. Still checking the Forums now and then. This game has been a huge part of my life for 4 years. All things change. I never say never, so the day may come when I return. For now, I'm just off to new things. I'm sure they're working on some kind of solution.

Wow: they didn’t even have to say your name three times to return.

🤪
    AHAHHAHAHA
  • Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Thank you for the response and I appreciate the team is looking into it and are aware of the problem. The issue I have is that Kabam chooses to let these issues just continue. Why not lock down war for everyone? People will complain but at least it will be fair. By letting bugged wars and matchmaking continue you are just adding to decreased morale and increased anxiety among the alliances impacted. We understand things happen, but why let a known problem just continue?
    because they thought they had resolved them.
    Judging from the aw issue being only mentioned as an unsolved/unfixed/ongoing issue in the announcement from when all of this started I'm kinda puzzled about how you come up with that thought tbh.
    Because that post has been edited, after sat they had listed war and AQ as being completely resolved and that they were now focused on retrieving rewards and other areas. They edited it yesterday, hence the replay about it yesterday. They even had a banner up Saturday saying it was resolved.
    Yet the rewards issue is also not resolved.

Neither is the issue with Pure Skill not working past level 3. What is that you ask? The mastery bug that has existed for 5 years...

Pure Skill does work past level 3. The problem is something completely different, something that the players figured out via testing long ago. It is probably best not to randomly throw into a conversation things you aren't well informed about.

No one (informed) is asking the devs to fix Pure Skill, because Pure Skill isn't broken. They've been asking for compensation for the super high cost of Pure Skill's top tiers, because after 12.0 the devs inadvertently eliminated most of the situations tier 4 and tier 5 Pure Skill would benefit the players in.
  • WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★

You guys need to have a good package and not some piss poor attempt. This has huge effects on alliances trying to go from one bracket to the next. Today alone we went from gold 2 to gold 3, even though we were enlisted. If your CEO forgot to give your paychecks I bet you would be pretty upset and want it felt with ASAP. Not at all saying this is a job but, some play it like one and expect things to go as such. When something goes wrong it’s addressed and you get compensation. Like the guys in P4-1 have more invested as far as money like an E-sport, than the lower guys but even a retired guy like myself this is almost as bad as the overheating problem; and that solution was piss poor compensation.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Just to add. Looking forward that these issues are dealt with soon.

My alliance decided to push this Season and we were Masters Rank 16, lost 1 war to Plat 1 Rank 7, then the long maintenance happened. We got a match for that war though, won it, and back to Masters Rank 17. However, we got delisted this round and aren’t having a war now. We enlist as soon as the option to enlist is available.

My sister alliance is in a similar situation. Plat 3 as of the previous war and got delisted for the current.
  • grolsch420grolsch420 Posts: 30
    We have a couple of new members who now will have a problem with the minimum 5 match in aw season, kabam should remove the limitation for season rewards this season imo.
  • jdyke23jdyke23 Posts: 215
    Pretty sure if they send a ticket in showing when they joined they’ll get the rewards two guys in my allaince did it last season and they got the rewards so it’s not all doom and gloom
  • PrezRio4PrezRio4 Posts: 84
    edited November 2019
    Sorry if I miss something but, why cant Kabam just add a few days at the end of the season and tie only the missenlistmented alliances then? It would be like a postponed match
  • PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★
    PrezRio4 said:

Sorry if I miss something but, why cant Kabam just add a few days at the end of the season and tie only the missenlistmented alliances then? It would be like a postponed match

The other thing to consider from that is freezing those that did not get kicked off enlistment.
This discussion has been closed.