Cancelled war enlistment [Merged Threads]

Comments

• SiriusBreakSiriusBreak Member, Guardian Posts: 2,156 Guardian
    edited November 2019
    The unknown factors is whatever they missed when they thought it was fixed, and clearly it wasn't. If they knew Alliances were still going to get un-enlisted, one would guess (or at least hope) a different course of action would've been taken @UmbertoDelRio . Or perhaps a message stating they knew it wasn't fixed and needed more info, so try to enlist anyway.

EDIT - The rest is now moot. The Season has been ended
    @UmbertoDelRio

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/168603/alliance-wars-season-ending-immediately#latest

Like I initially said, best to wait and see. Now, we have information, and it parallels what many suggested. Personally, I'm good with this. Hopefully the majority are as well.
    And to clarify @UmbertoDelRio , my thinking is open to all possibilities. Nothing more, nothing less. Clearly they agreed that the Standings were compromised to the point they couldn't be repaired. So go back to the last point they weren't. Simple, straightforward, and effective. Unfortunate for some, but probably the best overall action for all. I would assume more will be coming as we go. Just have to wait and see.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Member Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Sucks for people that had bad early matchups that would have climbed back up a tier but dont think they had much of a choice

This is absolutely marvelous, I'm genuinely laughing right now.

They cancelled the season, at this point legitimately out of nowhere.

And there still isn't an in-game notification.

Is this a joke?

Yeah, I agree. Might be a good idea to announce this in game. Yeah, the Season counter is at 0 and kind of says it, but an explanation wouldn't hurt either.
  • Kabam VydiousKabam Vydious Member Posts: 3,598 ★★★★★
    Hey y'all!

We've posted an Announcement regarding this situation. Let's move this conversation over to the current thread going on about this matter. You can find it HERE.
This discussion has been closed.