**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Continue Carina's Mission in the Battlerealm in Act 6 Chapter 3!

Comments

• arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★

So basically if one does not have Symbiote Supreme your Legend's Run is out of the question.

Killmonger kills her too. Need to get 50 bleed stacks with r4 which I have. Not as fast as with NF or Symbiote Supreme but an alternative option for those of us who don't have NF and SS.
  • arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★

Is Cap not taking damage after the shield falls off a bug or intended?

I hope it's a bug and will be fixed soon. That really annoyed me.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★

Char said:

Char said:

Hmm... 6.3.3 map scouting... This seems a bit unfair, put a poison immune champion into Acid Wash, which in turn you’d do the ENTIRE fight at 10% attack power. Not looking forward to it.

@Char try to use the boosts which are made specifically for 6.3 (in this case Valtorr's Touch with a mystic champ)
    Thank you for the suggestion!
    @Char Human Torch also works (I used him), his nova flames are considered passive
    Wrong node no? This Mysterio is not the boss but has a local acid wash + nano plague.
  • Nabz034Nabz034 Posts: 209 ★★

Kabam is selling act 6.3 specific boosts now smh

You can get them for free in the Quests as well.
    Will they be added to the Black Iso Market?
  • Katzastrophe_Od1nKatzastrophe_Od1n Posts: 223 ★★
    edited November 2019

So basically if one does not have Symbiote Supreme your Legend's Run is out of the question.

What about gwenpool for medusa?
  • kader12136kader12136 Posts: 17
    Kabam makes compulsory 6* champs in act 6 in certain lanes but still no awakening Gem for 6* champs for act 6.1, 6.2 and 6.3 chapter !! it is injustice. what do you think guys?
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    How much do the boost cost and are all available to buy right away?
  • GenylGenyl Posts: 59
    edited November 2019
    I actually liked gates :smiley:

What I did not like was needing very specific champs like 5* or 6* heimdall for 6.2 mr sinister

the content is super difficult but I am happy for a challenge. It is good only 6 paths this time. 10 was boring

What is a bit annoying is that many of us cant improve our roster to make this easier. t5cc are not really available yet and the first one will probably be act 6 exploration.. catch 22. Only thing to make this easier is to use boosts revives&units but hey lets take it easy and do it path by path:wink:
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I just did the first chapter and will do the initial clear when I go home but the list of counters are very short and I have a diverse roster. So we asked for no gates and this is what we got. With nodes like these I wonder why they have placed such an emphasis on not making champs overpowered lol.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Genyl said:

I actually liked gates :smiley:

What I did not like was needing very specific champs like 5* or 6* heimdall for 6.2 mr sinister

the content is super difficult but I am happy for a challenge. It is good only 6 paths this time. 10 was boring

What is a bit annoying is that many of us cant improve our roster to make this easier. t5cc are not really available yet and the first one will probably be act 6 exploration.. catch 22. Only thing to make this easier is to use boosts revives&units but hey lets take it easy and do it path by path:wink:

I didnt mind the gates myself either. It forced people to actually spend time building a roster instead of trying to bum rush everything with 3 champs. The majority hated them though so this is what we're left with. I'm good with either personally
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★

Dont really know what to say about this ...
    Just used 10 revives to do a path in the first quest, and couldn't make it due to the boss nodes. Despite having a full team of god tier champions and 3x bleeders, not having sym supreme or nick fury really ruining the run for me.

For here forward, I would recommend to not rely on nodes so much. Champions by their base abilities are already hard to fight, and adding 3 nodes on each one to cancel out the counters for those champions is just a disgusting move by the team.
    I mean, what's the point of creating champions with a short list of counters, just so you could take those counters away by adding nodes?

Examples: You need to bleed champion X. You then add bleed immunity to the fight.
    You need to intercept champion Y. You then add intercept immunity to the fight (unstoppable, bugs, etc).
    You need to cancel the healing on the fight. You then add healing nodification immunity to the fight.

Just get rid of the nodes already. Keep 1 global node, or at least some local nodes that don't result in an instant K.O.

So everyone lost their mind when they added gates to increase difficulty and said that's not the way they should make content harder. Now they shouldn't use nodes to make it harder? What are they supposed to do? Just increase attack and health over and over again? That's incredibly boring design and just increases length of fights not the actual difficulty
    It's okay to add nodes. But in the current state of the game, champions are being released with abilities that punish players for not using the correct champion, or a specific counter for the fight.
    The examples I gave previously is where the problem relies on. Champions that need a specific counter to bring down are getting immune to that counter, due to the nodes. So the whole concept of "using the right champion and counter" used when releasing champion's in the game becomes pointless in these scenarios. Yes it does increase the challenge, but in the wrong way.

I'm not really the type of person that says this kind of stuff. I didn't said anything for 6.2 gates despite not liking them. Yet I still had the need to say something about 6.3 here. Nodes are not creative.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Is cap immune to dmg during the destructive feedback phase?
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★

No the damage is being banked, and once the passive buff goes away he receives all the damage provided he has not touched you even on block, if he does manage to even touch your block all damage banked/dealt is reflected on to you.
    Ya i did 6.2 so am familiar with the node but even though I hit into his block with critical hits(aegon) he doesnt lose any health once the phase ends

No the damage is being banked, and once the passive buff goes away he receives all the damage provided he has not touched you even on block, if he does manage to even touch your block all damage banked/dealt is reflected on to you.
    Except that's not how hes working at all. When the shield drops he takes no damage regardless if you hit him with crits with it up or not
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Highly doubt it’s a bug. The damage stored from the destructive feedback shield isn’t considered a crit, hence he doesn’t take damage from it.

Likely, the design of the fight is to hit him out of DF phase only.
    xNig said:

Highly doubt it’s a bug. The damage stored from the destructive feedback shield isn’t considered a crit, hence he doesn’t take damage from it.

Likely, the design of the fight is to hit him out of DF phase only.

That's what I'm assuming at this point. Even though it's stored and registers as crit on delivery (power boosts still work with the shield up), it doesnt count at a crit when the shield drops so therefore doesn't count.