**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Compensation Discussion [MERGED THREADS]

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    A l p h a said:

Did you get or form a 5 or 6 star?? If so what did you pull...?

For me was a first time dupe on my R4 cage, not mad!

Side note: thank you kabam, look forward to the AW and AQ compensation next week 🙏

On my main i awakened my bishop from a featured and on my second got a night thrasher
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★

I mean, just because we are lazy/too busy for story progression as we have other duties(example side quests(more rewards) and alliance events) doesn't mean that we are not affected by the maintenance. there are a lot of other modes for us to play too, and story progression does not reflect our level. From my point of view, only the cavalier compensation is good as they were trying for labyrinth etc but for proven people who are trying to clear uncollected, 2.5k shards and a 4* crystal are not going to help at all. While I am grateful for the compensation, I feel that the compensation should be given out equally regardless of titles.

There is no way someone with proven should get a 5* crystal and 1k 6* shards just like that it just destroys the basic progression. A 4* is brilliant for aiming for uncollected, especially if it’s a top tier one
  • BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
    Not
    Not bad
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    What about AQ, and the missing units from the Solo events, not to mention alliance events?

Is that a different package?
  • Judge_PainJudge_Pain Posts: 93

I mean, just because we are lazy/too busy for story progression as we have other duties(example side quests(more rewards) and alliance events) doesn't mean that we are not affected by the maintenance. there are a lot of other modes for us to play too, and story progression does not reflect our level. From my point of view, only the cavalier compensation is good as they were trying for labyrinth etc but for proven people who are trying to clear uncollected, 2.5k shards and a 4* crystal are not going to help at all. While I am grateful for the compensation, I feel that the compensation should be given out equally regardless of titles.

It's not about Cavs being more or less affected by downtime than UC or proven. Kabam decides they want the compensation to have certain level of impact on a player. 2.5k 5* shards for a new roster has a certain impact. That same level of impact for a large late game roster scaled to a full 5*. Otherwise smaller rosters would get a huge benefit compared to people who already have established rosters. The 5* I got with the crystal wont even sniff my lineup outside of arena.
  • Master3418Master3418 Posts: 217

There is no way someone with proven should get a 5* crystal and 1k 6* shards just like that it just destroys the basic progression. A 4* is brilliant for aiming for uncollected, especially if it’s a top tier one
    I'm not asking for a fully formed 5* crystal or 6* shards, just increase the amount of 5* shards and scrape the 4* crystal

I'm not asking for a fully formed 5* crystal or 6* shards, just increase the amount of 5* shards and scrape the 4* crystal
    Right but where do you draw the line. Someone else could say the same thing “oh just stop the 5* shards and give us 2 6*s”

Then they would need to give larger comp to the cavs to scale. Then someone would complain again.

Right but where do you draw the line. Someone else could say the same thing “oh just stop the 5* shards and give us 2 6*s”
    that's not what I'm implying.im just not satisfied that someone who is trying for uncollected is getting the same rewards as those who just started.
  • ericolorericolor Posts: 238
    1full energy only... why?
  • MalchaeisMalchaeis Posts: 174 ★★
    By not giving everyone the same items.. you mess up summoners advancement a little though. 4* crystal worth 5000 points lol
  • allingutsallinguts Posts: 27

Everyone was equally affected but Kabam continues to insult us with tiered compensation? Utter rubbish. But typical....

We can't give a new player an entire 5-Star and 1000 6-Star shards. We scale rewards because we have a progression plan for the entire game.
    Absolutely agree, even though I'm just uncollected I agree with you sir
  • ahock101ahock101 Posts: 118
    Ktashak said:

I think Kabam finally did something correctly! Why the hell are starter players yelling that they didn't get 7500 red shards? If the game is fully functional they have no chance to get it anyway. This is a fair compensation. Disagree with me, it changes nothing. Also the glory is OK. It cannot be more fair. Imagine if someone who plays this game 1 week getting the same compensation as an oldschool cavalier with 100% 6.3.. just imagine

I am in an alliance with a few cavaliers tell me how they were more affected than me and therefore deserve better compensation

that's not what I'm implying.im just not satisfied that someone who is trying for uncollected is getting the same rewards as those who just started.
    You have the same title don’t you?
  • Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★
    edited November 2019

Everyone was equally affected but Kabam continues to insult us with tiered compensation? Utter rubbish. But typical....

We can't give a new player an entire 5-Star and 1000 6-Star shards. We scale rewards because we have a progression plan for the entire game.
    I get why you did what you did but from my viewpoint it's not fair. Maybe you should have separated people based on average alliance ranking in the AQ and war and sent out compensation packages based on that so everybody within every alliance got the same rewards? That would have been fair because those are the areas of the game that were most affected. However you didn't do that, instead you sent it out based on story mode progression which has nothing to do with what happened or how it impacted the game. You had better options and instead of spending the time exploring those options you went with this simple yet unacceptable solution.
  • Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★
    I honestly mean no disrespect and hopefully the next time something like this happens, if it does, you think a little more outside the box before sending out compensation packages to everyone within the community.

I get why you did what you did but from my viewpoint it's not fair. Maybe you should have separated people based on average alliance ranking in the AQ and war and sent out compensation packages based on that so everybody within every alliance got the same rewards? That would have been fair because those are the areas of the game that were most affected. However you didn't do that, instead you sent it out based on story mode progression which has nothing to do with what happened or how it impacted the game. You had better options and instead of spending the time unexploring those options you went with this simple yet unacceptable solution.

I get why you did what you did but from my viewpoint it's not fair. Maybe you should have separated people based on average alliance ranking in the AQ and war and sent out compensation packages based on that so everybody within every alliance got the same rewards? That would have been fair because those are the areas of the game that were most affected. However you didn't do that, instead you sent it out based on story mode progression which has nothing to do with what happened or how it impacted the game. You had better options and instead of spending the time unexploring those options you went with this simple yet unacceptable solution.
    This actually seems quite fair lol

Again, this compensation has NOTHING do to with AW. The mail said it would be a separate thing that they are still working on.

You have the same title don’t you?
    yes, I'm trying for uncollected
  • Duke_KingdomDuke_Kingdom Posts: 15
    Why oh why are the conquerors so oppressed? Like what's wrong with beating Maestro? It feels wrong for us to be grouped with the proven since there is a wide gap in progression for people who beat Act 4 and are close to Uncollected and people who just beat Thanos. At least give us something in between. Proven got 2.5k 5* shards and uncollected got 7.5k. Why can't conquerors get 5k? It's solid middle ground.
    edited November 2019

Why oh why are the conquerors so oppressed? Like what's wrong with beating Maestro? It feels wrong for us to be grouped with the proven since there is a wide gap in progression for people who beat Act 4 and are close to Uncollected and people who just beat Thanos. At least give us something in between. Proven got 2.5k 5* shards and uncollected got 7.5k. Why can't conquerors get 5k? It's solid middle ground.

agreed. we conquerors have a need for 5*s to make uncollected easier for us. you can say we are the in between so we should not be getting the same rewards as those who just beat Maestro.( sorry guys we have another stronger guy to beat called the collector who can't be killed without spamming revives)
  • MalchaeisMalchaeis Posts: 174 ★★
    Now give uncollected and cavalier a 4* crystal to even out summoners advancement points. Lmao!!!
  • JediJones77JediJones77 Posts: 146
    You have to look at this as 9 hours of gameplay were taken away from you that you might never get back. If you could literally never make up for it, the Cavalier and UC people would've been playing more advanced content with bigger rewards to earn than Proven people. So of course compensation to make up for lost gameplay has to be based on what level of content you are playing at. The more advanced content has bigger rewards, which means more lost opportunity when you can't play.