**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Continue Carina's Mission in the Battlerealm in Act 6 Chapter 3!

Comments

• TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    I hope this comment goes hidden but is the plantery boost working as intended? Corvus can now finish off every opponent in 2 combos with that boost active
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    They can't change it now. Lags is doing his legends run with it. If they nerf it it gives those who do it now a HUGE advantage.

They can't change it now. Lags is doing his legends run with it. If they nerf it it gives those who do it now a HUGE advantage.

Thats precisely what I think will happen lol
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★

They can always change it AFTER the legends run period is over lolol
    Just a question about the boosts.

When will we be able to purchase them from the store? There are 3 boosts available to be attained in each chapter.

Is it,

A. All 3 boosts will be available upon completion of that chapter,

B. The boosts in store will unlock boost by boost upon acquiring them in quest, or

C. All boosts will unlock at once in the store upon completion of the entire 6.3?
    xNig said:

They can always change it AFTER the legends run period is over lolol
    That's fine with me as I'll be done with my run.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

When will we be able to purchase them from the store? There are 3 boosts available to be attained in each chapter.

Is it,

B. The boosts in store will unlock boost by boost upon acquiring them in quest, or

C. All boosts will unlock at once in the store upon completion of the entire 6.3?

I believe you can but then when you go to the use boost screen in a quest, there’s definitely a way to buy them, lagacy did for his legends run
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Really enjoying this content so far, I’ve done 14 paths so far, haven’t felt cheated in any of them, every fight feels fair and is a unique challenge on its own right, also I’m a big fan of the boosts and how you can farm boosts that will help you generically and use them to get a bit of a boost for most paths
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

Did you notice that biohazard nodes deal so much bleed damage that even omega+willpower+coagulate dies slowly

He is 90% immune
    10% is enought to melt you down in seconds without willpower and coagulate

Thats really extreme

I had the same problem trying to run the biohazard lane with Ghost. I was losing 15% health for every sp2 I threw and I have WP maxed out. Ridiculous and attk rating is ridiculous too but much improved from 6.2.
  • xNig said:

Highly doubt it’s a bug. The damage stored from the destructive feedback shield isn’t considered a crit, hence he doesn’t take damage from it.

Likely, the design of the fight is to hit him out of DF phase only.

That's what I'm assuming at this point. Even though it's stored and registers as crit on delivery (power boosts still work with the shield up), it doesnt count at a crit when the shield drops so therefore doesn't count.
    You both got that correct. Destructive Feedback deals direct damage but isn't a Critical Hit and so would have the damage reduced by 100% in that fight.
    Haji_Saab said:

xNig said:

Is it,

After you complete a quest (1 run), all boosts for that quest becomes available to purchase.

I have done completion run of 6.3 and now I can buy any boost for 50 units each from the store.
    Thanks bro

xNig said:

Highly doubt it’s a bug. The damage stored from the destructive feedback shield isn’t considered a crit, hence he doesn’t take damage from it.

Likely, the design of the fight is to hit him out of DF phase only.

That's what I'm assuming at this point. Even though it's stored and registers as crit on delivery (power boosts still work with the shield up), it doesnt count at a crit when the shield drops so therefore doesn't count.
    You both got that correct. Destructive Feedback deals direct damage but isn't a Critical Hit and so would have the damage reduced by 100% in that fight.
    Great designs on a lot of the fights @Kabam Zibiit 😊
    edited November 2019
    Can you explain the change to the boost and the legends runs? Is it basically anyone who did one using the broken boosts get a free title and the special champ? How is that fair? Not only that but it adds at least an hour of time to future runs.

You shouldn't change anything till after the runs so everyone is on the same level.
    Actually just saw Lags' tweet that he did his run in 11:26 using the boosts. Its gonna be like 13+ hours with the "fix". Really terrible for everyone.

Can you explain the change to the boost and the legends runs? Is it basically anyone who did one using the broken boosts get a free title and the special champ? How is that fair? Not only that but it adds at least an hour of time to future runs.

You shouldn't change anything till after the runs so everyone is on the same level.

It won’t only be an hour of time. More like 2-3.
    xNig said:

yeah, realized that after seeing Lags's time. I thought it was ~8 with the boost but seeing ti was almost 12 I gave up on my Legend plans. Not interest in doing a 15 run because Kabam decided to nerf the only way to get through it quickly.

xNig said:

yeah, realized that after seeing Lags's time. I thought it was ~8 with the boost but seeing ti was almost 12 I gave up on my Legend plans. Not interest in doing a 15 run because Kabam decided to nerf the only way to get through it quickly.
    Not to mention spend a lot more items.

He was getting through the fights so fast and bashing through them with the boost.

It’s pretty unfair to the other Legend runners that he gets the Legends rewards and most likely the 6* Champ prior to the fix.

Not his fault at all though. He found out about the overpowered boost and took advantage of it, like anyone else would.

Question is, will all those who explored prior to the boost nerf be able to get the top 60 legend rewards given that their time is 2-3 hours shorter than most due to the boost?
    Items are huge too even for those w/o doing a run. LOTS of people crushed it that will cost those w/o the boost more time and resources to do. You could only buy 5 of them so it relay wasn't that game breaking. You could cruise through almost half the content is you 100% planned out the entire run. The 90% of other players would have done much less then that. Yet another Kabam mistake that hurts the players.
  • Demps928Demps928 Posts: 27
    Why is it that you have time to nerf boosts that are only effective on select paths in 6.3 before my aq week or aw season are corrected? How is that a players first mentality? You do realize the spend on a war season is far higher than new content right?
    zeezee57 said:

Agree with the previous few posts regarding that boost. I'm not doing legends run but I know people who smashed out some tough paths using that boost and saved a ton of items that I'll be spending to do the same. It's hard to look at posts about AW season being ended in the interest of fairness (which I agree with) while at the exact same time fairness isn't a priority here where the prize is much greater than AW season rewards, namely an exclusive 6* champ that can only be acquired in one way, all but guaranteeing that champ to the players who already ran through with the boost. You can't claim interest of fairness in one scenario and throw it out the window in the other.

Is the fix live yet? Might be a good time to run Legends before it comes live lol
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★

How im understand it lag wont be gerrig the Champions either becasse he run it befor
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike ist that a bit late to change migt just stay ther understand. Why but Can chamge it affyre run os over
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

zeezee57 said:

Agree with the previous few posts regarding that boost. I'm not doing legends run but I know people who smashed out some tough paths using that boost and saved a ton of items that I'll be spending to do the same. It's hard to look at posts about AW season being ended in the interest of fairness (which I agree with) while at the exact same time fairness isn't a priority here where the prize is much greater than AW season rewards, namely an exclusive 6* champ that can only be acquired in one way, all but guaranteeing that champ to the players who already ran through with the boost. You can't claim interest of fairness in one scenario and throw it out the window in the other.

Is the fix live yet? Might be a good time to run Legends before it comes live lol
    Yeah. Fix was live shortly after they posted about the fix

xNig said:

zeezee57 said:

😞

So instead of 30-40k crits, corvus is doing... 10k?
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

xNig said:

zeezee57 said:

😞

I haven't checked what the output is. It was reduced from 90% armor break to 20% though

xNig said:

xNig said:

zeezee57 said:

😞

I haven't checked what the output is. It was reduced from 90% armor break to 20% though
    Isnt that just the chance of applying armor breaks or does that affect the damage