**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should i R5 5* or R2 6* CAPIW?

ChopinAsLexChopinAsLex Posts: 96
edited November 2019 in General Discussion
So i just pulled my first half decent 6* and ofc i had to already have him as 5* at R4. So going forward, as we all know Cap needs a high sig level (for the utility, damage is bonkers anyways), should i go for a 5* or 6* rank up?

I have like 7 T5B and 5-6 T2A expiring but not many science sig stones (recently finished feeding Void to sig 200). So my 5* is sig 60 atm and i can feed him a lot of generic sig stones but i am in no rush honestly.

So i was just wondering what's everyone's thoughts on this kind of an "issue" and what would yall do?

Should i R5 5* or R2 6* CAPIW? 45 votes

R2 6* unduped
35%
DL864Alex13369Foxhero007ThatGuyYouSaw235EB54DankestChefljballer22CraaashspaceoctopusAleorFhfjghhggggjfhfjgHBC_GAMER616X_Factor_AgentDead1tidusx2jrvenkatavamsi123 16 votes
R5 5* sig 60 (can take him to sig ~140)
64%
danielmathSwe_wolfisRazorDevilMrLalowTerraCam77778888Lvernon1516wegnerksueprhai123WorknprogressNiteAndDaeDONZALOOG1234Jakearoundcx23433DrPepper_75MattstafariTheDuke899LeoCruzLoctiteSuperGlueFF10 29 votes

Comments

• R5 5* sig 60 (can take him to sig ~140)
    Go for the 5 star, there will be 7 stars by the time your 6* cap is at sig 200. Or save the resources, since your void is already at 200.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    he needs super high sig, you won't get the 6* anywhere close to max sig even if you dupe him your next crystal
  • ChopinAsLexChopinAsLex Posts: 96
    That's exactly what i was thinking but some of my alliance mates are like "he doesn't need utility, go for the 6* he is beefier" so i am kinda torn.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    R2 6* unduped

That's exactly what i was thinking but some of my alliance mates are like "he doesn't need utility, go for the 6* he is beefier" so i am kinda torn.

I'd say it's up to your personal preferences. Do you use him a lot for utility? If no, do with 6* for sure.
  • ChopinAsLexChopinAsLex Posts: 96
    Aleor said:

I'd say it's up to your personal preferences. Do you use him a lot for utility? If no, do with 6* for sure.
    Not really, i have a lot of R5s that i use before him but he comes in handy from time to time. I just feel kinda weird about spending 3xT5B on an unduped champ.
  • Des99Des99 Posts: 117 ★★
    i say neither save your resources
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    R2 6* unduped

Aleor said:

Not really, i have a lot of R5s that i use before him but he comes in handy from time to time. I just feel kinda weird about spending 3xT5B on an unduped champ.
    Assuming I'm not quitting the game anytime soon,I feel wired using 2 t5b knowing I won't be able to rank them higher. Also adrenalin mechanic is valuable, especially for cap imo

My top champs:

• spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    R2 6* unduped
    I have a 6/2 unawakened CAIW. No regrets whatsoever. You can either build now or for the future.
  • R5 5* sig 60 (can take him to sig ~140)
    5*, one of Cap’s greatest uses is his utility. There are loads of champions you can rank for raw damage who have better damage than Cap but very few who are so so much more useful at Sig 200.

By the time you have cap awakened or able to sig him up when resources are more accessible T5b and T2A will be easier to come by anyway
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Aleor said:

Aleor said:

Assuming I'm not quitting the game anytime soon,I feel wired using 2 t5b knowing I won't be able to rank them higher. Also adrenalin mechanic is valuable, especially for cap imo

My top champs:

You're nowhere near the roster point where you should be worrying about ranking 6*s over 5*s
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Think I had 13 R5s before I ranked my 1st 6*. Up to 17 R5 and 6 R2 right now