Options

How many easter eggs are in MCOC?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Pool5555Pool5555 Posts: 63
    Blade has a red circle of blood underneath his feet while standing near a bleeding opponent.

Not sure if this counts or not
  • Options
    LeoGnarleyardoLeoGnarleyardo Posts: 355 ★★
    Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

Magneto and juggernaut are immune to emmas reverse controls due to their psychic warding helmets.

I think Sabretooth should have been included here, by Kabam. Sabretooth has been immune to psychics for decades. Since Wolverine popped a claw in to ST’s brain, back in the 90’s.
    Quite true
    Yeah i like how in one comic when Xavier or someone tries to mind control Sabertooth, it just tickles his nose a little bit and makes him sneeze
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,031 ★★★★★
    I don't have a screenshot of it, but it came to my attention while doing F4 rifts on master.
    If you apply a armor break to Mysterio, one of his callouts on screen is "Merely a Crack".
    Perhaps someone on the game team is a Monthy Python fan.
  • Options
    ApostilaTTMApostilaTTM Posts: 7
    someone saw a interaction between namor and dr doom ?? i dont have a print, but it happened, and they talked a lot !!
  • Options
    Couple more recent links to Easter Eggs ...

Titles of quests in ACT 6.4 ...
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/186022/act-6-4-quests-named-after-yakuza-0-ost

MAGIC (MTG) card game references in new female Sorcerer Supreme's Profile ...
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/187868/mtg-easter-egg-in-sorcerer-supremes-special-attacks

• Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    I don't think the Gwenpool thing is an Easter egg, pretty sure it was just a bug with the character models. Like how Hood used to also be invisible during his sp3 if you used it while he was invisible.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,255 ★★★★★
    As many as VtD wants to launch.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,825 ★★★★★
    My favorite one, don’t know if anyone has said this, is when you fight Dr Doom with Gwenpool, text on screen appears saying: You look like War Machine in a hoodie, referencing something she also said in the comics.
  • Options
    H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    Pool5555 said:

Blade has a red circle of blood underneath his feet while standing near a bleeding opponent.

Not sure if this counts or not

He actually gains 7% a bar of power per second per bleed
  • Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,996 ★★★
    I am not sure if you noticed it or not in proving grounds easy difficulty the avengers tower can be spotted
  • Options

• Options
    thats the avengers tower right next to starlord
  • Options

I am not sure if you noticed it or not in proving grounds easy difficulty the avengers tower can be spotted

That's in a lot of maps throughout the game.
    Tell me where they are
  • Options
    Speeds80 said:

Think this is a bug but considering it’s the hood...

that happened to me many times
  • Options
    Dilanrod13Dilanrod13 Posts: 5
    In the X-men animated series and comics, the only thing Mr.Sinister can’t regenerate from is Cyclops optic blasts. In the game, even if Cyclops beam crits, Mr.Sinister won’t regenerate from it.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★
    When modok throws an sp1 it says silence, and if you punish it as doom he says I do as I please