Subpoena: You are Ordered to Attend the Trial of Reed Richards

135

Comments

  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    What times are people putting up for legend runs these days?
    I probably have no chance on a pixel 3 XL Android with 5/65 Blade
  • GamerGamer Posts: 6,744 ★★★★★
    The_One said:

    What times are people putting up for legend runs these days?
    I probably have no chance on a pixel 3 XL Android with 5/65 Blade

    Probably 3 huers now days
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 955 ★★★

    Hurray! Let's all rejoice in celebrating the 2 year anniversary of Uncollected rewards!

    Wait really? Wow
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 955 ★★★
    Jack0312 said:

    During 4 seconds I had the hope you'll introduce a cavalier difficulty...

    They decided to not go with a cavalier mode for some time.
    I dont remember where I saw it.

    This would normaly mean we get more rewards in uncollected bc they said:
    We didnt increase the rewards yet BC we are not sure if we do a cavalier mode or not.
    But they never answered the follow up question about higher rewards
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 748 ★★★★
    So stale and boring. I barely finished master EQ. I’m about ready to be done with this.
  • Indrick781Indrick781 Posts: 372 ★★★
    One day units will be added to Uncollected and gold rewards won't be pitiful. One day.
  • LoveshackLoveshack Posts: 75

    Buttehrs said:

    Buttehrs said:

    If you can 100% the top level of difficulty it should automatically finish the lower ones for you honestly.

    That makes no sense. Doing the Top doesn't put the time and effort in for the others.
    Why would i do the lower levels when i can do UC 100%? That also makes zero sense.
    You CAN do it. That doesn't mean you DID. Part of earning the Rewards is putting the time and effort in.
    It’s more so just not worth the time and effort for the rewards. Give me something better worth my time.
  • Haji_SaabHaji_Saab Posts: 4,665 ★★★★★
    Boooooooo ....

    Uncollected is arena level difficulty and master and below are auto-play
  • Who ever have a legend title already, please give others a chance.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 2,984 ★★★★★
    Only one champ this month well
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 2,681 ★★★★★
    Mik_81 said:

    Disappointment.
    Difficulty have been scaling up in 2 years but rewards are not. This is the new Cavalier mod with uncollected rewards, so sad and boring.
    Same old

    scaling up? we must be playing different games
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 560 ★★

    Mik_81 said:

    Disappointment.
    Difficulty have been scaling up in 2 years but rewards are not. This is the new Cavalier mod with uncollected rewards, so sad and boring.
    Same old

    scaling up? we must be playing different games
    Yes, the difficulty has scaled up over the 2 yrs it has existed. It has not, however, kept pace with roster growth over that time, resulting in a net stagnation/decrease in difficulty.
  • I was just in the Master Quest, chapter 1, play#2.. With She-hulk as boss.. her indestructible buff last indefinitely... is that a bug? If not, any insight on how to deal with that is greatly appreciated..first timer here!
  • djr17 said:

    Mik_81 said:

    Disappointment.
    Difficulty have been scaling up in 2 years but rewards are not. This is the new Cavalier mod with uncollected rewards, so sad and boring.
    Same old

    scaling up? we must be playing different games
    Yes, the difficulty has scaled up over the 2 yrs it has existed. It has not, however, kept pace with roster growth over that time, resulting in a net stagnation/decrease in difficulty.
    Difficulty is somewhat higher than when UC was first released, but I wouldn't say it has scaled up over the past two years because I haven't perceived a net overall increase in difficulty for over a year. It has gone up and down but the average difficulty has remained mostly the same. Once you factor in the additional lanes being buffed with higher tier node buffs, that represents most of the overall increase in difficulty over the entire existence of UC difficulty. It would be more accurate in my opinion to say that UC difficulty jumped upward once when they made higher tier lane buffs more prevalent, then to say it has continuously increased over time.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 6,744 ★★★★★

    I was just in the Master Quest, chapter 1, play#2.. With She-hulk as boss.. her indestructible buff last indefinitely... is that a bug? If not, any insight on how to deal with that is greatly appreciated..first timer here!

    Read node agies heavy
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 560 ★★
    DNA3000 said:

    djr17 said:

    Mik_81 said:

    Disappointment.
    Difficulty have been scaling up in 2 years but rewards are not. This is the new Cavalier mod with uncollected rewards, so sad and boring.
    Same old

    scaling up? we must be playing different games
    Yes, the difficulty has scaled up over the 2 yrs it has existed. It has not, however, kept pace with roster growth over that time, resulting in a net stagnation/decrease in difficulty.
    Difficulty is somewhat higher than when UC was first released, but I wouldn't say it has scaled up over the past two years because I haven't perceived a net overall increase in difficulty for over a year. It has gone up and down but the average difficulty has remained mostly the same. Once you factor in the additional lanes being buffed with higher tier node buffs, that represents most of the overall increase in difficulty over the entire existence of UC difficulty. It would be more accurate in my opinion to say that UC difficulty jumped upward once when they made higher tier lane buffs more prevalent, then to say it has continuously increased over time.
    Jumped/scaled, tom8o, tomahto,
  • djr17 said:

    DNA3000 said:

    djr17 said:

    Mik_81 said:

    Disappointment.
    Difficulty have been scaling up in 2 years but rewards are not. This is the new Cavalier mod with uncollected rewards, so sad and boring.
    Same old

    scaling up? we must be playing different games
    Yes, the difficulty has scaled up over the 2 yrs it has existed. It has not, however, kept pace with roster growth over that time, resulting in a net stagnation/decrease in difficulty.
    Difficulty is somewhat higher than when UC was first released, but I wouldn't say it has scaled up over the past two years because I haven't perceived a net overall increase in difficulty for over a year. It has gone up and down but the average difficulty has remained mostly the same. Once you factor in the additional lanes being buffed with higher tier node buffs, that represents most of the overall increase in difficulty over the entire existence of UC difficulty. It would be more accurate in my opinion to say that UC difficulty jumped upward once when they made higher tier lane buffs more prevalent, then to say it has continuously increased over time.
    Jumped/scaled, tom8o, tomahto,
    If you're incapable of any nuance, then the non-nuanced response is: your statement that UC has "scaled up" over the last two years is objectively false.
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 437 ★★
    they actually did a change: the Easy difficulty doesn't have the reduced energy cost anymore... why? was this change really necessary? -.-
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 2,681 ★★★★★

    Instead of releasing cavalier difficulty you guys decided to take nodes from other chapters of Act 6 knowing half the community hasnt gotten that far in Act 6...brilliant choice.....NOT!!!!

    Use it as practice of hard nodes in easy content, it's great for people who haven't done act 6
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 5,102 ★★★★★

    Instead of releasing cavalier difficulty you guys decided to take nodes from other chapters of Act 6 knowing half the community hasnt gotten that far in Act 6...brilliant choice.....NOT!!!!

    Use it as practice of hard nodes in easy content, it's great for people who haven't done act 6
    I could just go in that chapter and fight the first fight instead of waiting till the boss to practice
    Not sure which node you're speaking about specifically, but if it's lifecycle there's an entire lifecycle path in 3.1 in this EQ. Sounds like a much better place to practice than dealing with Act 6 100-200k+ healthpools and 10-20k attack ratings.

    It's not really all that difficult honestly
  • Is there way to get beacons to trade fantastic four profile pic
  • Dark_King888Dark_King888 Posts: 217
    Hi,

    I would like to take this opportunity to inform Kabam, I am very pleased with this months EQ. I have never written a post specifically to appreciate an event, its always been about characters or issues etc.
    I have been playing the contest since Oct 1, 2016, the GhostRider quest and I have to say, that the Aegon Uncollected boss this month is probably the best fight ever designed by Kabam. Its a test of skill and patience and has a little application of knowledge for champ selection. Its reasonably difficult in a good way, a way I appreciate rather than purely luck or strength based nodes.
    The fight demands a heady mix of patience and skill. Kudos to you guys. Again, in short, my favorite and arguably the best fight ever designed in the contest since way before 12.0
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 6,521 ★★★★★
    Mik_81 said:

    Disappointment.
    Difficulty have been scaling up in 2 years but rewards are not. This is the new Cavalier mod with uncollected rewards, so sad and boring.
    Same old

    Most uncollected quests are really easy except for a fight or two. Some don't even have the one or two hard fights. Hardly the new Cavalier level.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 6,521 ★★★★★

    Is there way to get beacons to trade fantastic four profile pic

    There is no way to get them now.
  • Pacheco8000Pacheco8000 Posts: 18
    I spend 1000 units and still I was unable to take him down I'm done pissed off
Sign In or Register to comment.