**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Subpoena: You are Ordered to Attend the Trial of Reed Richards

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★

I spend 1000 units and still I was unable to take him down I'm done pissed off

Nobody Tells u to cler it one the first day was there u culd practice and learn new fx Rona can chessing that figth just need to play a bit slow to to star and stay clouse to him
  • Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★

I want to beat up galactus with iron patriot

Why not Groot?
  • Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★

Ya_Boi_28 said:

What if I don't want to attend the trial?

you will be held in contempt of court.

Fortunately for me, I have nothing BUT contempt for this court!

(cookie to who ever gets the reference)
    Is it from a movie or tv show?
    Hey there Hot Rod...! :wink:
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 648 ★★★
    edited December 2019
    DNA3000 said:

djr17 said:

DNA3000 said:

djr17 said:

Mik_81 said:

Disappointment.
    Difficulty have been scaling up in 2 years but rewards are not. This is the new Cavalier mod with uncollected rewards, so sad and boring.
    Same old

scaling up? we must be playing different games
    Yes, the difficulty has scaled up over the 2 yrs it has existed. It has not, however, kept pace with roster growth over that time, resulting in a net stagnation/decrease in difficulty.
    Difficulty is somewhat higher than when UC was first released, but I wouldn't say it has scaled up over the past two years because I haven't perceived a net overall increase in difficulty for over a year. It has gone up and down but the average difficulty has remained mostly the same. Once you factor in the additional lanes being buffed with higher tier node buffs, that represents most of the overall increase in difficulty over the entire existence of UC difficulty. It would be more accurate in my opinion to say that UC difficulty jumped upward once when they made higher tier lane buffs more prevalent, then to say it has continuously increased over time.
    Jumped/scaled, tom8o, tomahto,
    If you're incapable of any nuance, then the non-nuanced response is: your statement that UC has "scaled up" over the last two years is objectively false.
    Pot meet kettle.

Yes, I should have said "stepped" instead of 'scaled" To be clear: I believe we were actually saying the same thing, though you appear to have gotten caught up in the wording. I realize we are communicating via text and my original post did not provide sufficient context for you to infer what I meant by "scaled," so your incorrect inference is understood.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    What I think would be a good idea is to increase how many 5* shards are gained each month for Heroic (from 1000 - 1500 or 2000) and then do a rework based on the current status of the game for Master and above rewards appropriately. I'm working on putting together a document with some changes I think would be helpful. The reason for the increase in 5* shards is obviously 6*s are all the hype and I have a feeling sometime next year we will see 7*s.
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    I can't be the only one who agrees with the grandmaster...
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★

What I think would be a good idea is to increase how many 5* shards are gained each month for Heroic (from 1000 - 1500 or 2000) and then do a rework based on the current status of the game for Master and above rewards appropriately. I'm working on putting together a document with some changes I think would be helpful. The reason for the increase in 5* shards is obviously 6*s are all the hype and I have a feeling sometime next year we will see 7*s.

Nah. Don’t think it’ll be so early. Traditionally new star levels start to appear when we start to be able to max the previous star level.

6* R2s are attainable now. There’s 6* R3s coming shortly.

There’s still 6* R4s, which need T6B and T3A, and 6* R5s, which most likely will need T6CC. So it’s still some time away, 2-3 years I suppose.
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★

they actually did a change: the Easy difficulty doesn't have the reduced energy cost anymore... why? was this change really necessary? -.-

Still 1 energy/tile throughout the act
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    Wish the EQ story are had an ending though... Find the last few EQs haven't really ended... After the fight there are just rewards instead of things being tied up. Think the last one I can remember is the DH/ NT one which introduced silver surfer and the beacon.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    Buttehrs said:

If you can 100% the top level of difficulty it should automatically finish the lower ones for you honestly.

I think this might be a good idea.. At a cost of a certain number of energy refills maybe , like 150-200% of what you would use, to have the convenience of not doing it, and/or some other resource that isn't part of the rewards... Or for 75% of the rewards you'd get for doing it manually...
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    I’ve already completed the trial of Richards, what did it cost me..... nothing
  • haloless0haloless0 Posts: 59
    Bugmat78 said:

Wish the EQ story are had an ending though... Find the last few EQs haven't really ended... After the fight there are just rewards instead of things being tied up. Think the last one I can remember is the DH/ NT one which introduced silver surfer and the beacon.

BUT...
    Future Prometheus had an ending. Guilly got MS a body, and free of Mephisto...
    I think Amazing Fantasy had an "end" too, though I cant remember it for the life of me...
  • djr17 said:

DNA3000 said:

djr17 said:

DNA3000 said:

djr17 said:

Mik_81 said:

Disappointment.
    Difficulty have been scaling up in 2 years but rewards are not. This is the new Cavalier mod with uncollected rewards, so sad and boring.
    Same old

Yes, the difficulty has scaled up over the 2 yrs it has existed. It has not, however, kept pace with roster growth over that time, resulting in a net stagnation/decrease in difficulty.
    Difficulty is somewhat higher than when UC was first released, but I wouldn't say it has scaled up over the past two years because I haven't perceived a net overall increase in difficulty for over a year. It has gone up and down but the average difficulty has remained mostly the same. Once you factor in the additional lanes being buffed with higher tier node buffs, that represents most of the overall increase in difficulty over the entire existence of UC difficulty. It would be more accurate in my opinion to say that UC difficulty jumped upward once when they made higher tier lane buffs more prevalent, then to say it has continuously increased over time.
    If you're incapable of any nuance, then the non-nuanced response is: your statement that UC has "scaled up" over the last two years is objectively false.
    Pot meet kettle.

Yes, I should have said "stepped" instead of 'scaled" To be clear: I believe we were actually saying the same thing, though you appear to have gotten caught up in the wording. I realize we are communicating via text and my original post did not provide sufficient context for you to infer what I meant by "scaled," so your incorrect inference is understood.
    No, that's still wrong. And would be wrong for any synonym intended to mean "producing the general trend of increasing over time." And I find it no small amount of amusing that in trying to portray me as being "caught up on wording" you seem completely distracted by the relatively irrelevant use of synonym, and completely unaware of the actual problem, which was whether you can say anything about difficulty changing over time. Over time it has gone up and down. And the trend has been more downward than upward over timescales of a year.

A lot of people seem focused on "Act 6 nodes" but in point of fact I think this month is still not harder than the peak of difficulty from over a year ago. It probably peaked last year in the fall, in the general vicinity between August (with the Adaptoid miniboss in Enter the Cabal) and November (with the Champion boss in Brawl in the Battlerealm). The general trend in difficulty has been downward ever since, and many posters this year commented on how much easier the monthly quests had appeared to be, with threads commenting on this as recently as a month or two ago. The only speed bump in that trend so far has been Dr. Doom, and even he was not as hard, relatively speaking, as those bosses were back then. No one was starting multipage guides on how to defeat Dr. Doom, as was the case with the bosses from last year.
  • MQ_MMQ_M Posts: 3
    Kabam Miike said:
    "How do I get the Legends Title associated with Master Difficulty?
    The Legends Title and rewards will be given to the 100 players who 100% explore HEROIC AND MASTER difficulties in this Event Quest the fastest. Just like recent Event Quests, this Quest will take advantage of the Time Attack system we’ve put in place for our Monthly Quest Legends Program. This means that the players that completely explore Heroic and Master difficulty the fastest within the first 2 weeks of the Event being live will win the Title."

Does it mean that time span is increased to 2 weeks for LEGENDS TITLE for December monthly event?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    MQ_M said:

Kabam Miike said:
    "How do I get the Legends Title associated with Master Difficulty?
    The Legends Title and rewards will be given to the 100 players who 100% explore HEROIC AND MASTER difficulties in this Event Quest the fastest. Just like recent Event Quests, this Quest will take advantage of the Time Attack system we’ve put in place for our Monthly Quest Legends Program. This means that the players that completely explore Heroic and Master difficulty the fastest within the first 2 weeks of the Event being live will win the Title."

Does it mean that time span is increased to 2 weeks for LEGENDS TITLE for December monthly event?

Has always ben the first 2 week
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    edited December 2019

Really?
    I used 2* ronan for UC silver surfer..
    Can you record and post it, please? I'm not doubting you, I just need to see for myself if it's actually doable.
    DNA3000 said:

djr17 said:

DNA3000 said:

djr17 said:

DNA3000 said:

djr17 said:

Mik_81 said:

Disappointment.
    Same old

Pot meet kettle.

No, that's still wrong. And would be wrong for any synonym intended to mean "producing the general trend of increasing over time." And I find it no small amount of amusing that in trying to portray me as being "caught up on wording" you seem completely distracted by the relatively irrelevant use of synonym, and completely unaware of the actual problem, which was whether you can say anything about difficulty changing over time. Over time it has gone up and down. And the trend has been more downward than upward over timescales of a year.

A lot of people seem focused on "Act 6 nodes" but in point of fact I think this month is still not harder than the peak of difficulty from over a year ago. It probably peaked last year in the fall, in the general vicinity between August (with the Adaptoid miniboss in Enter the Cabal) and November (with the Champion boss in Brawl in the Battlerealm). The general trend in difficulty has been downward ever since, and many posters this year commented on how much easier the monthly quests had appeared to be, with threads commenting on this as recently as a month or two ago. The only speed bump in that trend so far has been Dr. Doom, and even he was not as hard, relatively speaking, as those bosses were back then. No one was starting multipage guides on how to defeat Dr. Doom, as was the case with the bosses from last year.
    I did not say I used scaled as synonymous with stepped, but that it was in fact an mistake in wording, which resulted in a muddled point being made. I said nothing of "act 6" nodes, as where the nodes come from is somewhat irrelevant to the the point.
    UC went from one noded path, to one non-noded path, to some paths having multiple nodes. Some nodes are easier than others, and some combinations are as well. But the fact that these have been changed does reflect an increase in overall difficulty overtime, albeit slowly, and one step at a time.

If I may use an example from here.

It appears you are saying the difficulty trend would reflect the far left portion of this graph, approximately mid 1880s through is 1900s. The point I have been trying to make, though I may have failed repeatedly, is that the trend is reflected in the middle, more in the 1950-1975, showing more difficult than when it started, but still fluctuating month to month.

I look forward to you telling me where I am still objectively wrong.
  • Jemster519Jemster519 Posts: 210 ★★
    Wow Kabam!!! Immune to all debuffs, Powergain, Lazarath and Power shield all on a Boss Aegon in the uncollected quest. Absolutely ridiculous difficulty. Cant stun him, cant do damage except for specials, he regenerates over and over when you knock him out so he does not die. I was playing it and realized how ridiculously difficult it is. Getting extremely fustrated to the point I was yelling at my phone. I refuse to put myself through that. Is this how you want us to feel about your game. You want it to completely stress us out? You are going too far with these nodes. Stop trying to make money off of us summoners by increasing difficulty. You can make plenty from offers. Stop ruining the game with these kind of nodes. There is a fine line between challenging and completely fustrating. I would t even play it this month because of this and makes me start to question my desire to even keep playing this game. Just my 2 cents.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    The node is not hard. Read and learn how to handle it instead of just trying to brute force your way through it.
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★

Wow Kabam!!! Immune to all debuffs, Powergain, Lazarath and Power shield all on a Boss Aegon in the uncollected quest. Absolutely ridiculous difficulty. Cant stun him, cant do damage except for specials, he regenerates over and over when you knock him out so he does not die. I was playing it and realized how ridiculously difficult it is. Getting extremely fustrated to the point I was yelling at my phone. I refuse to put myself through that. Is this how you want us to feel about your game. You want it to completely stress us out? You are going too far with these nodes. Stop trying to make money off of us summoners by increasing difficulty. You can make plenty from offers. Stop ruining the game with these kind of nodes. There is a fine line between challenging and completely fustrating. I would t even play it this month because of this and makes me start to question my desire to even keep playing this game. Just my 2 cents.

You can do this fight with any champion in the game and some skill. Practice your intercepting and don't rely on parry. The power gain node will help as Aegon has easily avoidable and punishable specials.

You don't have to beat him in the first day or two. You have all month to practice.
  • Jemster519Jemster519 Posts: 210 ★★
    xNig said:

The node is not hard. Read and learn how to handle it instead of just trying to brute force your way through it.

It is to most. I already know the nodes and all the youtube videos out there will not help you beat it any easier. This is not the Lab or Dungeons. At what point did we need these nodes in the monthly quest.
  • djr17 said:

Oh, you need pictures. Okay, if that will help.

Calling this a trend would have gotten you an immediate D- from me from any class I ever graded.

Once you account for the early rise in difficulty when they expanded nodes to all paths, and you correctly account for the backloading of difficulty into bosses and minibosses (which disproportionately represent the actual difficulty of the maps) this is the actual long term trend in difficulty:

The nodes have been arguably gotten more difficult over time, but that effect has been completely swamped by the difficulty of bosses, which have generally been getting less problematic for a long while now.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Enough with the freaking mighty charge node it annoying and pissing me the hell off especially when adding it on life cycle like seriously please answer the question do you ever freaking test anything in this game??????,
    DNA3000 said:

djr17 said:

Oh, you need pictures. Okay, if that will help.

Calling this a trend would have gotten you an immediate D- from me from any class I ever graded.

Once you account for the early rise in difficulty when they expanded nodes to all paths, and you correctly account for the backloading of difficulty into bosses and minibosses (which disproportionately represent the actual difficulty of the maps) this is the actual long term trend in difficulty:

The nodes have been arguably gotten more difficult over time, but that effect has been completely swamped by the difficulty of bosses, which have generally been getting less problematic for a long while now.
    I have one more point to make, before I attempt to let go of trying to get you to understand where I am coming from.

I would not have called your squiggly line a trend (top example), nor would I agree that it is an accurate representation of the overall difficulty of the EQ.

I would agree that the lessor boss/miniboss results in an easier initial completion recently, but not necessarily enough to outweigh the increase in reaching them on all but one path.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Really?
    I used 2* ronan for UC silver surfer..
    Does Ronan work on him? I didn't think of trying him. Sym Supreme destroyed him for me. Also used Domino one run and CAIW.
  • I don't know if this has been brought up here, but I had a lot of trouble with that Aegon, but this Morning I decided to try to take him with my 4-Star Magik. I'm running MD, so after a 5-Hit Combo, and backing off until his Furies expired, and sometimes having to repeat once, I had 3-Bars of Power. I hit 5 more times to bring up more Furies, then launched that Sp3 to take big chunks of his Health down. Repeated a few times, and ended the fight with 99% health.
  • rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntar Posts: 268
    lol i ignore your subpoena