**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is the worst/most disappointing champion of 2019?

JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
edited December 2019 in General Discussion
Most of these are actually kinda good, but I had to fill up the list. It's been a great year for champions.

Who is the worst/most disappointing champion of 2019? 159 votes

Diablo
42%
Vdh2008BadroseLeNoirFaineantSeverus35MagicBentonZENLosspikTendersquadjdrum663DukeZmanAjay121TheVyrusBpn88855GoldenSkullSaielSpicyslicerCat_MurdockSavio444Lt_Magnum_1Cliffordcan 67 votes
Mister Sinister
0%
Etm34 1 vote
Annihilus
0%
Ronin
0%
Ebony Maw
27%
Alfa_PigeonNifzNick_Caine_32TerraStar_Lord_StucatLvernon15Pwf57Sup3rmanLilMaddogHTTimrosRasiloverTheHeroDeservedTaZ_4178PeterQuillDRTOAknylmzshadow_lurker22Colonaut123Maldroit2 44 votes
Mysterio
0%
Giodood_1 1 vote
Elsa Bloodstone
0%
PaytoPlay 1 vote
Man-Thing
5%
BigPoppaCBONEDOKTOROKTOPUSGrimmbearPanchulon21DankestChefRU11011AlexBossuArylMatty_Ice 9 votes
Invisible Woman
0%
Tedders 1 vote
Silver Surfer
22%
thetaman23SaiyanChovnerWeaver1983OrcDovahkiinTheManFromMarzF317Ingi_Freyr1975JakearoundStarKillerVIIKillSwitchAnkalagonnRogerRabsTheSpicyKnightStanceCosmicspiderman777FF10StevieManWonderGraydroxMother_Flerken 35 votes

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Diablo
    Tied between diablo& maw. Most of the others on the poll at least have some uses and/or are fun to play
  • Ebony Maw
    Maw was one of the champions i was most looking forward too... and then i saw how good he was. Diablo at least has a use or two compared to maw is only partially viable on defense or when facing hyperion and vision aarkus
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Mister Sinister
    I was so stoked on Sinister, and he was the first featured champ I ever pulled. Then it turns out he’s borderline worthless on offense. So I had this shiny new 5* on the shelf for literally every other mutant.
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    Silver Surfer

Worst: Ebony Maw
    Most Disappointing: Silver Surfer

Beat me to it.
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    Silver Surfer
    I've got Surfer, Diablo, and Maw all as 5 stars.

Imo Diablo and Maw are pretty close to being useful champions. For Diablo I'd make his potions easier to control / more easily sustainable over a long quest. Maw needs a damage upgrade and maybe an extra utility like a stagger.

Surfer on the other hand just seems completely average. Obviously haven't played him for long but he seems very lacking behind all the other great cosmic champs. His immunities are probably going to be nice for some niche fights, but he's very meh otherwise.
  • NorsewarriorNorsewarrior Posts: 67
    edited December 2019
    Ebony Maws BUFFS, could be tweaked to last longer in this game and change the FIRST SPECIAL to something BETTER and more "MYSTIC".
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Diablo
    Diablo can be made very nice Mystic (Top 5 if i dare say) if his numbers where increased, full poison resistance like electro's shocks that increase his attack and crit rate, Much longer duration on potions and no requirement for going for low,medium ,block to consume potions, just low ,medium and whatever potion is on screen, he consumes it , guaranteed poisons on each heavy ,and no potions waste on heavy, power steal , fate seal ,stagger and poison on speciall attack 2 depending on potion active at the moment.
  • JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    Ebony Maw
    Jet6_3 said:

First Place: Diablo
    Second Place: Maw
    Third Place: Man-Thing

Conclusion?: Mystics

*laughs in Claire Voyant and Doctor Doom*
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,279 ★★★★★
    Man-Thing
    Diablow and Maw both suck, but they didn’t have high expectations like Man-Thing or Silver Surfer. Surfer is just boring and nothing special among a strong class. Man-Thing was a tragedy. Too small, too weak, without even an implementation of the thing he’s most known for.
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Man-Thing
    Worst: Diablo
    Most disappointing: Man-Thing
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    Silver Surfer
    Just because we knew he was coming I was hyped and thought he would've been insane but in terms of crappy Diablo for sure
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Ebony Maw
    A fail of epic proportions. Should have been buffed, but a simple overreaction stopped that
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Diablo
    Obvious choice
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Diablo
    At least Maw has defensive value.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Diablo

At least Maw has defensive value.

This is true. Diablo has literally no uses at all in any part of the game.