**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Where’s the t2a in master season rewards?

joke1004joke1004 Posts: 258 ★★★
Why are you removing all of the t2a from master season rewards? We already have way too little t2a to keep up with the normal t5b income. Why?!?

Comments

• Options
    FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    I guess they want you to buy a big stash of GGCs to open gradually throughput the year.
  • Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    I am sure there will be deals to buy more
  • Options
    Asean18Asean18 Posts: 18
    I just r5 2, 5* champion and r2 6* and still have 7 t5b but only 7 t2a. The time it’ll take for me to get 3 more t2a I’ll probably get 1 1/2 more t5b
  • Options
    I can't fathom how this makes sense - I'm on the verge of having to Rank 2 a useless 6 star because if I don't, I'll have a T5B expire.

T5B rewards have been buffed monthly, while T2A has been placed behind pay walls.

Master rewards should consist of 2 T5B and 6 T2A - enough to Rank 5 a 5 Star Champion from 4>5.
    Master 1/2/3 should consist of the resources necessary to take a 6 star champion to rank 2.

I feel like this is a no brainer.
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    This never seems to end. It wasn't long ago ppl were complaining that t5b was too hard to get. Kabam increased the amounts and cost of it and now ppl r complaining they have too much t5b and not enough t2a.
  • Options
    LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    Damn, seems like this issue only effects the top 23 alliances. It's like you are being punished for performing well :V

I guess people can't complain now that Kabam only caters to the top alliances ^^;
  • Options
    BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 126
    It does go along with past actions. As they made t4b easier to get they kept t1a tough. As they make 5*s easier again t1a became more in demand and still remained tough to get. Now t5b is getting easier yet the Alphas remain hard to get. It's the way the game has always been Basic and Class cats get easier to obtain yet Alphas will always remain the roadblock.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    Even I’m get for more tier5b only top 500 alliance and plat4 with this changes it good for me but swac master with isn’t fair what can ther do with tier5b witout tier2 aplha nofing at all Migt won’t to tjek op
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    T2a shortage has become the new t1a shortage
  • Options
    joke1004joke1004 Posts: 258 ★★★
    How do you not consider t2a high tier catalysts?
    We already have too little t2a to rank our champs... how will you compensate this? @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    XSquadXSquad Posts: 147 ★★
    I am not in high tier alliance, but i have 9 T5b and only 9 T2A. This is not right. I have enough T5B to rank up 4 to R5 but only enough T2A to do one. There is clearly a shortage here. Even when you look at rewards just from doing master and uncollected monthly quest, we get enough T5b to rank up in 10 months. In that same time, we only get a little over 4 T2a which is only enough to take to r4.

AQ and AW still do not make up for this discrepancy even if you spend all glory on only T2A.

What is really weird is that I dont think T2A are even made that available for money either. So whats the idea behind limiting T2A?
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Everyone needs different things. I personally have 12 t2a in overflow bc I'm short on t4b and t1a to rank champs and dont have anyone I need to R5 or R2 currently
  • Options
    Jack0312Jack0312 Posts: 198 ★★
    To be honest, Kabam made a good choice with this.
    T2As come very easily for top alliances, who are playing (for sure) AQ7.
    With these new rewards, top AW and top AQ won't have loooots of T2As...

But in an other hand, T5Bs come faster than T2A...
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,139 ★★★★★
    If you watched the video from Dorky Dave at kabam HQ you'll know they always try to have a "balanced" game economy ie something will always be short for someone at a given level to encourage grinding for it (as more game involvement can ultimately can lead to more revenue). At my level Gold 2 it's the t5bc that I can't get even with glory purchases.
  • Options
    I guess they shouldn't have made t5b easier to obtain then. That way nobody would be complaining about having extra compared to t2a. How many of the ppl complaining about having to much t5b bought the recent deals on black Friday that included it? Just because it will take some time to buy the t2a with glory to use them is not a very good reason to complain about having too much of a rare item. T5b is easier to get lately but it is still a rare item in the game.
  • Options
    Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    I have about 7 T2 alpha in over flow and I'm not even in a top alliance I would trade places with those who are complaining about having too much T5 basic because i have only 1 and i cant rank 5 or rank 2 any 6 stars without atleast 2 or 3. for me and with the new t2a being added to monthly calander we can get about 4 to 5 t2alpha a month with AQ if you're in a top alliance .
  • Options
    Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    Great job @Kabam Miike you cant please everyone but i love the new update to war.
  • Options
    You have a choice just like every other player. U can use glory to buy the t2a your short on or buy potions to boost your champs. Every player has to make decisions like that. Its not just "top alliances."