**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

πŸŽ‰ Return Of The Giveaway! πŸŽ‰

Comments

• BooperXLBooperXL Posts: 42 β˜…
    IGN: Booper
    2 GGCs

Pulling a mutant AG from Variant 4 so I could awaken Namor. His damage output is far better awakened and he’s quickly becoming my favorite champ to use.
  • Sid_5Sid_5 Posts: 3 β˜…
    edited December 2019
    ID-disisdsid..I got a 4* HT from arena and 4* blade & IW from PHC.. that's surprising.. but sadly I don't have a 5* yet.. I'd love 2 GGCs for 5* shards..bro.. can you help??
  • Anthony151988Anthony151988 Posts: 12 β˜…
    IGN- Anthony151988
    Bundle-2 GGCs
    Best thing that happened for me was getting my first r5 5 star which was ghost, and also became cavalier.
  • Kaladin_72Kaladin_72 Posts: 6 β˜…
    IGN: Kaladin-72

Gift - 2GGC

I became uncollected literally 3 hours before the calender change in November! With my rewards I opened a 5* CMM! She is a beast for me!
  • _Reef_Reef Posts: 265 β˜…
    IGN: _Reef
    2x greater gifting crystals Please lol
    I was stuck on 5.1.1 for months, learned how to do masteries, had an amazing boost to my heroes, in the same day I moved to 5.2.5 where I'm stuck again learning the timing of Bane3
    just need revives tbh or a better hero that can shred through faster
  • spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: im stuff
    Want: 10 Energy Refills and a GGC
    Best thing that has happened: i pulled a 6 star ghost earlier this year, and finally got her to rank 2 earlier this week. so far she is the most useful on my team, but i don’t like her as much as my 5/65 spider gwen.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: anurag1606
    If selected, I would like 2 GGCs

Best thing about this game is the alliance that I am in. Absolutely wonderful peeps. This game wouldn't have been the same if not for the wonderful PPL that I meet through alliance, this forum and other sources. Thankyou for everything that this game has given. And thankyou to the OP to have organised such a wonderful event. Merry Xmas and happy new year in advance to all.
  • ForteOmega88ForteOmega88 Posts: 8 β˜…
    IGN - ForteOmega88
    Would love 1 Greater Gifting Crystal And 2 Stony Mastery Cores + 1 Energy Refill

Best thing this year was starting to play this game to help alleviate some of my depression. I felt like the game help me get out of my head when i was having scary thoughts on life.

• NayeemNayeem Posts: 27 β˜…
    Sir,
    IGN- KK109
    best thing for me in this year i rank 5 my hyperion and In december got cavalier title .
    Thanks 😊
  • ajAy01ajAy01 Posts: 3 β˜…
    IGN- AjayNirala
    2GGC
  • IGN β€œfear itself” ggc
    Pulled 6 star namor made my thanksgiving !
  • J_Gray7734J_Gray7734 Posts: 20 β˜…
    Ign- jgray7734
    2 GGC

Finally 100% a Variant (variant 3)

BTW, you are awesome for doing this!
  • Spidermonkey902Spidermonkey902 Posts: 63 β˜…
    IGN- spidermonkey902
    Would like the 2 ggc

This year has been brilliant for my gaming I finally r4 my first 5* after 3 years then 3 months later had my 2nd and after 100% act 4 got my 3rd, I then finally became uncollected I had tried for years in the end I used a r4 starky 4* never felt so good and this week after 2 yrs of collecting 6* shards I got my first 6* I'm not a spender, simply can't afford to, so it feels great to get it although felt really **** when it was nightcrawler after using him I was very surprised its been a good year on the game for me and I have gone from wanting to quit to having a renewed sense of accomplishment :-)
  • CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 β˜…β˜…
    IGN - Ctutchik
    Would love to have 2 new cracks at the GGC

Best moment? Cracking The Collector and the same month getting my first 100% exploration at UCEQ ending up popping my first 6*!
  • Karnz24Karnz24 Posts: 57 β˜…
    edited December 2019
    IGN - Karnz24

If I win I would like 2 GGCs please

Best thing this year was started this game with my brother as newbies and now being the leader of a full alliance where we both and other members have progressed so far and had the alliance continue to grow.

Thanks either way
  • IronMaiden66IronMaiden66 Posts: 40 β˜…
    IGN - IronMaiden66

2GGC

Best thing to happen to me - pulling cull obsidian as my first five star and then a month later for my second five star I ended up duping him.
  • Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 508 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN- Tazer Face~9
    Items: GGC, Mastery Cores, and energy refill

Best thing that happened this year was getting uncollected!
  • SparklesSparkles Posts: 1 β˜…
    IGN - sparkles~12
    Want - 2 HTC and 2 carbodium mastery cores
    Best thing that happen was pulling blade and a skill awakening gem at once. Thank you kabam
  • heather0995heather0995 Posts: 45 β˜…
    IGN - heather0995
    I would love 2 GGC's

What an amazing idea! I didnt see this last year, what a wonderful person you are :smile: . My greatest achievement this year in the game was getting my first rank 5 5*, Domino! Now at the end of the year I have 2 and I'm very close to a third thanks to my alliance running some map 6 maps.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Wow only Half Way through the Entry Phase and already nearly 7 Pages Full of Entries, just a reminder you're more than welcome to Share this Post's Link with your Alliancemates, Friends, Family, whoever! Though obviously that means more Entries so a lower chance for your Entry being drawn πŸ˜‚
  • Dhorne61Dhorne61 Posts: 109 β˜…
    Ign professorhorne
    2GGC
    Figuring out that this game is a gambling game and that it will cause highs and lows depending on your pulls. Super happy when you pull something great like domino or Corvus. Or super depressed when duping groot. Don’t stress over pulls or spend a lot of money. Just have fun with it.
  • KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 β˜…β˜…
    IGN - _KillerRino19
    Would love 2 GGC's

The best thing that has happened to me this year is that i've finally became cavalier at approximately 1 year after becoming uncollected. It costed me all of my stashed revives and 200 units but it was worth it, and i dont think i could've done it if i hadnt joined a more relaxed alliance earlier this year.
  • BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited December 2019
    IGN:GodRocks1400~1

Item-2 GGcs

The best thing to happen to me is get this↓↓↓
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: CreepyPootin

Items: 2 Greater Gifting Crystals

The most insane thing that happened to me was when I got a 5 star Thing from a 5 star crystal. Then I got a 5 star Omega Red the next day from another 5 star crystal. And a week later, I got a 5 star Aegon from a 5 star crystal. I was so happy!

Also, thank you for this opportunity!
  • damakqdamakq Posts: 10 β˜…
    IGN - damakq

items - 2 GGC

best thing for this year.. i duped my archangel, got blade n duped him.. and finish 5.2.6 without spending any units...
  • DtsDts Posts: 53 β˜…
    Ign Drets^ Would 2 GGC Best thing,take domino 5* from uncollected crystal after a lot of tries to get 5* from this 200 units trap :smiley: after i passed act 5 with domino
  • abqberabqber Posts: 230 β˜…β˜…
    IGN: abqber

Gift package of choice: 1 GGC + 2 Stony mastery cores + 1 energy refill.

I pulled a 6* ghost this year and also took about 5 months break in the middle of the year (which was very, very relieving). Ever since I've been back I have made my own alliance as a small retirement home for my old time buddies and we're in it together and run lower maps and no war which is so stress free and fun.
    Also been grinding out monthly uncollected 100% got a couple of rank 5 5*s. Done with variant 3 completion and also variant 4 exploration within the initial days of release which boosted up my confidence a lot coz I don't usually get new content like that done within the first week let alone explore it.
    Been a very good year for progression and also got in touch with with my buddies that were about to quit.
    Looking forward to a great 2020.

Thank you for the opportunity and I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year and to your family as well, sir.
    Best of luck with your endeavors in and outside of the game.
    Cheers!
  • Iron_SkywalkerIron_Skywalker Posts: 125 β˜…
    IGN - Iron_Skywalker
    I’d really love the 2 GGC’s!
    The best thing in-game: ranking my FIRST 5/65 (Quake) and coming a considerable way since this year’s start!