**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

MY FIRST PULLS FOR THE DECADE!!!

CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
edited January 2020 in General Discussion

ISNT THIS AWSOME???!?!?

Comments

• Options
    Can someone tell me how to use ss
  • Options
    Battle_GreninjaBattle_Greninja Posts: 327 ★★

Can someone tell me how to use ss

Just play normally try to put as many stagger as you can launch sp3 then cycle sp2 and sp3 .
    That's all I think when I play My SS
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    edited January 2020
    Yeah? "beyond god tier"???? Ummm...never met a sybiote supreme i couldn't crush! But ummmm "otay 'panky!" I got him as a 4 at level 40 sig...never use him.
  • Options
    Rap said:

Yeah? "beyond god tier"???? Ummm...never met a sybiote supreme i couldn't crush! But ummmm "otay 'panky!" I got him as a 4 at level 40 sig...never use him.

Lol
  • Options
    tidusx2jrtidusx2jr Posts: 182 ★★

This is how I ended my 2019.

This is how I started my 2020. I am pleased.
  • Options
    GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★
    edited January 2020
    tidusx2jr said:

"This is how I ended my 2019. "

I hate you

• Options
    Rap said:

Then you're using him wrong
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    edited January 2020
    I don't use him at all! Got better choices than a champ you gotta dance around till he hits his third! And i have absolutely never met a SS in gameplay that i have lost to! Usually he is out before he hits his first powerup! If you guys like playing him! More power to ya! But if i need a mystic in my party it won't be his symbiote butt filling the slot. And if i don't know how to use him then neither does the AI cause i kick SS's tail everytime he crosses my path.
  • Options
    Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
    Rap said:

I don't use him at all! Got better choices than a champ you gotta dance around till he hits his third! And i have absolutely never met a SS in gameplay that i have lost to! Usually he is out before he hits his first powerup! If you guys like playing him! More power to ya! But if i need a mystic in my party it won't be his symbiote butt filling the slot. And if i don't know how to use him then neither does the AI cause i kick SS's tail everytime he crosses my path.

Maybe because playing a champ is different than fighting that champ??? Ever thought about that?!
  • Options
    ljballer22ljballer22 Posts: 151
    Rap said:

Did you have any issues with the Variant 3 2.2 SS? If you can kill him before he hits his first bar of power, then you definitely are doing something right, and I was doing something very very wrong.