Please note that when we enable the 1 Loyalty Cost for Revives in Alliance Wars for Season 34, they will not be visible from the screen that appears when you choose to Revive or Heal a Champion from the Fight Screen.

You will be able to purchase Revives from the Loyalty tab in the Store Menu.

Lose Yourself to the Abyss!

18911131424

Comments

  • AlrulzAlrulz Posts: 43
    If you watch KT1’s video with Massacre, you will see that on numerous occasions DPX does get his unstoppable, but doesn’t interrupt the heavy attack.

    I was just wondering if the opponent would be able to get the L3 off. I think it’s likely, but am just throwing it out as a possibility
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 7,714 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020
    Alrulz said:

    If you watch KT1’s video with Massacre, you will see that on numerous occasions DPX does get his unstoppable, but doesn’t interrupt the heavy attack.

    I was just wondering if the opponent would be able to get the L3 off. I think it’s likely, but am just throwing it out as a possibility

    Maybe it's a function of the mighty charge before he really gets his dash going because I don't think it would work with regular unstoppable. Could be wrong. But regardless all attacks are unblockable which would include all specials so there is no way it would work. You can't chain heavies if they aren't power locked (or in this case unable to use specials).
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    People keep saying 240 hits but that's only playing perfectly with intercepts.
    Every blocked hit or time you get hit takes a charge away. So even if you assume you parry after every combo that cuts you down to only 200 hits
  • ECOMAECOMA Posts: 328 ★★
    Patchie93 said:

    People keep saying 240 hits but that's only playing perfectly with intercepts.
    Every blocked hit or time you get hit takes a charge away. So even if you assume you parry after every combo that cuts you down to only 200 hits

    Look at vii its like brute force but removes charges faster if you arent aggressive.

    So you gotta perfect intercept every 8 seconds entire fight. Without blocking ever to hit that. Man this sounds brutal
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 918 ★★★

    If Guillotine 2099 starts the fight with a 100 hit combo meter, how will this interact with the number of Skirmish charges on the opponent? If this were to instantly remove 100 Skirmish charges from the opponent, Guillotine 2099 would be pretty much unusable.

    Can someone clear this up please?

    Same for aegon after 2 fights pretty much.. but think it would be the hits you do for the actual encounter and not how many are on your carried over meter..
  • Derman789Derman789 Posts: 58
    Lagacy has already made a good video talking about the unfairness of 3 random t5cc, in which he made his suggestions for how to fix it. There is one other key issue with 3 random t5cc, currently the cap is 2, if you get 3 of the same class one will go into to overflow and in the situation when you have no good 6* or even none of the class as a 6* of that class, one t5cc will be wasted, surely this cant be seen as fair kabam?
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 635 ★★★★
    edited January 2020
    Derman789 said:

    Lagacy has already made a good video talking about the unfairness of 3 random t5cc, in which he made his suggestions for how to fix it. There is one other key issue with 3 random t5cc, currently the cap is 2, if you get 3 of the same class one will go into to overflow and in the situation when you have no good 6* or even none of the class as a 6* of that class, one t5cc will be wasted, surely this cant be seen as fair kabam?

    How about just don't open them all at once? People are stacking up on T4C and T4C shards for the exact same reason
  • ShreddnesssShreddnesss Posts: 33
    hmmmm, this seems weird...as a player that has every piece of content 100% done at the moment so I consider myself as "endgame" player...however I still can't see any way how I'm prepared for a content like this...so the question is..what's the point of releasing a content that nobody should be able to do now ? why not releasing it when at least some players are prepared ? not just an wallet unitsman players ?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,565 ★★★★★

    hmmmm, this seems weird...as a player that has every piece of content 100% done at the moment so I consider myself as "endgame" player...however I still can't see any way how I'm prepared for a content like this...so the question is..what's the point of releasing a content that nobody should be able to do now ? why not releasing it when at least some players are prepared ? not just an wallet unitsman players ?

    Yeah, and releasing rewards relevant for now and only a few months in the future, it doesn’t make much sense if they’re saying it will take pretty much everyone apart from the top of the top (whales) years to explore, why are there rewards that won’t be anything special in years
  • Nah01Nah01 Posts: 238 ★★
    edited January 2020
    Mike192 said:

    Alrulz said:

    A. I know they go unblockable/unstoppable. So does DPX (unblockable + mighty charge)

    B. Most people in this thread agree 240 is the right number

    C. Regardless of the actual number, the question I had was would you be able to lock them in the corner, or would the opponent be able to throw an L3 between hits? Since DPX doesn’t use specials

    B. I dont agree because the logic doesnt fit. 2nd enrage timer in LOL has twice the duration than 1st. Kabam is technically replacing time with hits so it should go 120->240 = 360 hits in total
    We heard you. You stated your opinion loud and clear. Now stop. It becomes annoying.
  • GenylGenyl Posts: 59
    if we die and revive, will the skirmish charges be reset?

    I feel the best way to preparw for this is to stack a massive amounts of units. As we are still far away of getting r3s. what is the challenge rating of a r3 btw?
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    The 240 cap is just a cheap way to end the fight very early. They didnt had a better idea. So they just went "you lose".

    Its like the collector in 5.2 but for every single champ.
    I bet they will still be able to evade Nick F Ghost etc.
    The locked camera and damage cap sucks as well.
    + the rewards look okay but the "extra spice" is missing imo

    At least they didnt bring limber back
  • XSquadXSquad Posts: 85
    more rewards that shows lack of T2A. This is even less than LOL gave. wth
  • Super_Omar_8888Super_Omar_8888 Posts: 9
    edited January 2020
    "When Realm of Legends was introduced, it was several months before all of the secrets and tools were uncovered to beat it. This is our goal for The Abyss."

    Please keep this sentence in mind y'all, the things we need to be able to do this(whatever they are) will be introduced to the game later on. That's why they don't expect anyone to complete it very early.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,250 ★★★★
    xNig said:


    My personal view is that, based on the announced information, the Abyss has 5 paths, all with chests on them.

    This means that Kabam did indeed listen to feedback about LOL that subsequent clears we’re underwhelming (completion runs #2-6) and shifted some of the exploration rewards out to chests to alleviate that concern.

    So upon completion, we are looking at 1 additional t5b, t2a, 20 Sig stones, 5* crystal etc. Each subsequent completion run will also award the “additional” rewards up to the final exploration run.

    @xNig Sorry if someone corrected you already, but the chest is on a random path and can only be claimed once, it doesn't respawn after that.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited January 2020

    "When Realm of Legends was introduced, it was several months before all of the secrets and tools were uncovered to beat it. This is our goal for The Abyss."

    Please keep this sentence in mind y'all, the things we need to be able to do this(whatever they are) will be introduced to the game later on. That's why they don't expect anyone to complete it very early.

    They aren’t introducing a champ or mastery that can move the camera, increase their CR, or ignore damage caps. The abilities introduced that disregard health pools or can cause massive damage get nerfed with the damage cap.
    Realm of Legends was peak good challenge creation Kabam for me. LoL is trash and AoL, so far, is looking the same.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 8,740 ★★★★★
    iRetr0 said:

    xNig said:


    My personal view is that, based on the announced information, the Abyss has 5 paths, all with chests on them.

    This means that Kabam did indeed listen to feedback about LOL that subsequent clears we’re underwhelming (completion runs #2-6) and shifted some of the exploration rewards out to chests to alleviate that concern.

    So upon completion, we are looking at 1 additional t5b, t2a, 20 Sig stones, 5* crystal etc. Each subsequent completion run will also award the “additional” rewards up to the final exploration run.

    @xNig Sorry if someone corrected you already, but the chest is on a random path and can only be claimed once, it doesn't respawn after that.
    Well ther said ther is 5 defrinds chest so he rigth
  • xNigxNig Posts: 6,722 ★★★★★
    iRetr0 said:

    xNig said:


    My personal view is that, based on the announced information, the Abyss has 5 paths, all with chests on them.

    This means that Kabam did indeed listen to feedback about LOL that subsequent clears we’re underwhelming (completion runs #2-6) and shifted some of the exploration rewards out to chests to alleviate that concern.

    So upon completion, we are looking at 1 additional t5b, t2a, 20 Sig stones, 5* crystal etc. Each subsequent completion run will also award the “additional” rewards up to the final exploration run.

    @xNig Sorry if someone corrected you already, but the chest is on a random path and can only be claimed once, it doesn't respawn after that.
    It’s 5 chests on fixed paths that won’t respawn after being claimed.
Sign In or Register to comment.