Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

ÆGON: Fixed Combo Shield to be a true Buff ?

124»

Comments

• Darksun987Darksun987 Posts: 83
    edited January 2020
    CRE4TOR said:

It also bothers me that people think he’s OP. While he may be a good champ... you’re not able to use 90% of his abilities in the game. LOL is the only content I’ve been in where I can get his combo up to his top abilities that he was built with.

He carried me through act 4 and act 5 as a 4 star 4/40 with NF/AM and Starlord synergy. He doesn't need 999 hits to be a complete truck. I was able to get him up to 300 hits in Maestro chapter for instance and truth be told he starts owning hard around 100 hits. After that he takes down a 2x PI champ who isn't bleed immune in like 30 hits.

Not sure why I'm even saying this because I don't want him nerfed but I love me some Aegon.