**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which Champ Critically Changed The Game For You?

PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,355 ★★★★
At any point in your game progression, who was a champ who, whether by pulling, ranking, or duping, literally changed your game progression? Was there a bit of content that you just couldn't complete until this champ?

I had several that I can remember but really there were two:

- Way back in my days of Act 4, I finally pulled a 3* Scarlet Witch. Then, like many others, I bought that now infamous pre-12.0 offer of a 3* awakening and max-sig gem package, and duly maxed Wanda out. She then almost single-handedly carried my progression through exploration of Act 4 and made a world of difference.

- More recently, I've got a tie between Corvus Glaive and Ghost. Between the two of them, these two have catapulted my game progression from struggling to get through a single completion of Act 5 after the Collector, to breezing through 5.4 Exploration and then gaining Cavalier.

Who's done it for you?

Comments

• ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 ★★
    Quake didn’t necessarily help me overcome a road block but she made sure I didn’t face one.
    Recently Ghost and Claire Voyant have made act6 exploration (still early stages) a little easier.
    And I just duped Aegon, I’m already having a lot of fun with him even if I didn’t really take him where he shines yet apart from 6.1.3
  • Killmonget. As soon as I got him 5* I was able to.use the syn with ST to go uncollected and then straight up from there.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,256 ★★★★★
    Hyperion.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,609 ★★★★★
    From the moment I duped my magik 5* I started exploring act 5. She was my top MVP
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    Even though I didn’t get him until my roster was basically set, Hyperion was still a game changer for me. I never really liked Hyperion because he’s a knock off Superman that looks like a jerk. However I can’t argue with his utility and results. He’s an amazing champ to have.
  • DtsDts Posts: 53
    not about the champ,just when i opened suicide mastery,and i was able to feel corvus and omega power lol
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Believe it or not, getting Crossbones was a huge gamechanger for me, without him, I'd never have completed much of Act 4 and RttL. Additionally, getting and awakening Cap IW and IMIW as four stars were huge gamechangers.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Idk tbh
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    5* Gwenpool (among many other champions)
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Domino, hyperion,korg,void imiw, !! i dont have them in any rarity over 4*!! but boy i hate those 5 with bottom of my heart!!! wherever i see them i just wanna quit the game!!
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    Quake. She done mostly like 90% of my fight. She is like the first god tier i got as 4* and 5*, so at first i have no choice rather than her, got stuck in long time with her and finally know how to play her. So its all quake
  • PerceptronPerceptron Posts: 169
    Aegon..Aegon...Aegon...

Hands Down ... Aegon..

Became Cavalier , ROL, LOL, Var4

He is THE MVP
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    I pulled a 5* domino and shortly after a 5* cap iw I took both to r5 and it made so much content a lot easier
  • Papicante1Papicante1 Posts: 35
    Aegon Dupe, 100% act 5 was a breeze, becoming cavalier was a breeze and just finished first completion of LOL.
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    4* Gwenpool a few weeks into my account, that basically allowed me to do far more than what I should have been doing at that point. Crazy bleed, and tanking specials, since I got her duped from the 12.0 Compensation package, I think.
    Then 4* Archangel, duped - man, the AA is just crazy, damage is insane, made me hate poison immunes, but he helped me do so much in the middle stages of my (career, I guess).
    Most recently, it's 5* Ghost. Jesus. Just steamrolls everything in sight, doesn't really care about immunities, just... wow. She's going to carry me through Variants 3 and 4.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    February 15, 2018

I got a 5* killmonger the day he was released and he is one of my top champs to this day. I know him like the back of my hand and if there is a fight I know I can usually beat it with him. He changed the game for me and got me hooked. Used him thru uncollected and cavalier. I still consider him one of the best skill champs in the game.
  • MaesterAegonMaesterAegon Posts: 63
    Mine was 4* Howard the Duck. Back in the day when 4-star champions were the best, I pulled Howard on a PHC early on. Carried me to Act 3
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Stark Spider-Man was a game changer for me. He got me through so much content.
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Hyperion was my first 5/65 and made the game SO much easier and basically permanently made unit man sit on the bench.

Void was my next 5/65 and while r5 isn’t a necessity for him, his ability got me through a lot of difficult content that I don’t know if I could have otherwise.

I’ve had a lot of great rank ups since, but those two were easily the most significant.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Awakened AA.
    I was stuck on 5.3 for a long time (bloody Antman) until I got AA, then I ranked him up and tore through it
  • NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★
    corvus, recently pulled him and its helping me to 100% act 5 so much faster. going to r5 straight after i finish the 100%
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    Domino. She's legit the cheat code for about 80% of the game.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Mags/Cyclops/BB block team, SW, SL, Blade, Domino.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    RHulk. He was my first 5*.
    Was not using him a lot, but, after the buff, he was my main Mystic killer.