**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

TRANSLATION ISSUE

This Picture is Node Description in Spanish.
It says more or less :

When hitting the DEFENDER, The ATTACKER has a 20% probability of inflicting an incineration disadvantage, which causes a 100% of DEFENDER ATTACK as Direct Damage in/for 5 seconds.
When hitting DEFENDER´s Block, ATTACKER has a 20% probability of causing a Coldsnap disadvantage, which causes a 100% of DEFENDER ATTACK as DIRECT DAMAGE in/for 5 seconds

I Assumed it was like other nodes where it is a benefit for the Summoner, but incineration and coldsnap went on my heroes instead of the nodes defenders.

Please check out, I know Spanish is not main language but good and accurate description/translation info sometimes makes a good percentage of the battle.

Comments

• Middle path Epic of side quest Fantastic Invasion ??
    Yes, it affects your Attacker. Wording in English is “chance TO BE INFLICTED with...” Incinerate / Coldsnap.
    Pic below, sorry I cutoff top and bottom, but you can see what it means,

• Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    This node (which I’ve never seen before, I guess it’s new (maybe)) works just like Biohazard
    With Incinerate and Coldsnap instead of Bleed and Poison
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    I'm portuguese, so I kinda understand spanish.

I can confirm that the translation is misleading, and makes it seem like the attacker is the one that causes the debuffs.
  • kraioszerokraioszero Posts: 148
    AGAIN Same wrong translation for the DIABLO FINAL BOSS Description :

@Kabam Miike any info?

I have already offered Help for the spanish translations before.. at least try to check with native spanish speakers before.
  • PrezRio4PrezRio4 Posts: 84
    I'm spanish as well and confirm it says the attacker produces the debuff to the defender.
    Instead of "inflingir" it has to say "recibir/sufrir"
  • CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 945 ★★★
    Thi101 said:

This node (which I’ve never seen before, I guess it’s new (maybe)) works just like Biohazard

Only One Counter for that Node I guess.......
    Mephisto
  • PrezRio4PrezRio4 Posts: 84
    edited February 2020

Thi101 said:

Only One Counter for that Node I guess.......
    Mephisto
    Yes he used to but some of the "new" ones can too: Anhilius, HT, Silver Surfer and Colossus
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Bishop, Havok, and Captain Marvel Movie do really well there too.