**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Event Quests are not fit for All players

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,022 ★★★★★
    Jack0312 said:

Jack0312 said:

Thanks for the feedback. Not every event will be perfect for every player. We try our hardest to make sure that every group of players has something that they will find challenging and rewarding, but that doesn't mean that we will strike that chord with every piece of Content.

Our Monthly content is not usually End Game content. That is left to content such as Act 6, Variant Difficulty, and the newly released Abyss of Legends (yes, I understand that this is out of reach for many players, but it is the most end game of content, with the most end game of rewards available at this time).

We hope that future content will be up to your standards.

@Kabam Miike I think you don't understand something...
    Act 6, Variants, LOL, AOL, ... are one per lifetime rewards ! We're talking about recurrent rewards !

We don't have enough "mid" or "end" game rewards such as 5-6* shards, 5-6* sig stones, ...
    At this time, the game is moving on, but the recurrent rewards are still the same : LOW.
    Rewards will never be up to the community standards. There will always be complaints and they'll never be enough.
    @Demonzfyre you're wrong !
    Last months, they made really great events like the nexus, doom/fantastic invasions, squirrel girl and her acorns, ...

There is a huge request from the community : rewards fitting well to the efforts, we WANT to be challenged monthly, we want sig stones to be more frequent outside the offers, we want long life contents (more milestones in arenas, more challenging EQs and side quests (or challenges), the return of the challenges, ...)

When Kabam creates something goo, i'm the first to recognize it and to speak about it on my YT channel, but when it's far from what we've expected, we have to complain too !
    Actually im not. The community generally doesn't want to be challenged. Really they just want the rewards without the content. Remember Gwenpool goes to the movies? Free 5* for doing hardly any work. People complained about having to complete the quest and then complained about getting Iron Patriot but at the time, some the best rewards from a quest.

Remember the FREE 5* Awakening Gem anyone they gave away for Summoner Appreciation last year? Community complained that it took to long to get then complained about it being a RNG based reward.

Doesn't matter how hard or easy any piece of content is, people complain. You don't want to be challenged. Nameless Thanos proved that.
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,728 ★★★★★

Zuro said:

Thanks for the feedback. Not every event will be perfect for every player. We try our hardest to make sure that every group of players has something that they will find challenging and rewarding, but that doesn't mean that we will strike that chord with every piece of Content.

Our Monthly content is not usually End Game content. That is left to content such as Act 6, Variant Difficulty, and the newly released Abyss of Legends (yes, I understand that this is out of reach for many players, but it is the most end game of content, with the most end game of rewards available at this time).

I understand that monthly contents are't intended to be one of the major contents in the game but it's a necessity to keep it fresh. We are long due for a difficulty jump and increased rewards to match players further in act 6 than the rest willing to take on the challenge.
    Well, if you're looking to take on a Challenge... The Abyss is waiting!
    I'm just curious to see what node combinations you guys can pull off with the new champs each month. I'm not looking for something as high caliber as the abyss but I would like to see something similar to the Maze last year or even the boss rushes
    The Abyss is literally built for end game players. "Little to nothing"....pfffft.

All year in 2019 "end game" players have had 6.1-6.3 released. You have Variants 1-4. You also have The Abyss. You have UC EQ. Map 7. Masters AW.

You have plenty of stuff.
    What you must realize is that the abyss is a one time thing. Most of those things you mentioned... are permanent. Can you not comprehend that permanent content are not monthly events? What will you do when you're done with those mentioned? At that point you are way too advanced for the repetitive Uncollected EQs. All I'm asking for is a new difficulty. You know damn well you don't put in any effort doing the EQs. Variants 1-3 are a good example of what Cavalier difficulty could look like.
    You said there isnt any content for endgame players. I showed that you are wrong. Also you said you aren't ready for the abyss, so are you really an endgame player?
    There isn't any monthly content for endgame players. Once again permanent is not monthly so when I say there is "no content" I mean there is no monthly content designed for us. They are catered towards uncollected level players who depend upon those resources.
    None of what you said makes sense but nice back pedaling. When you say "end game" you don't mean yourself then I assume.

What you are really getting at is you just want more rewards. You already said you aren't ready for the abyss which to me means you aren't a endgame player. This isn't about the content at all for you or you'd be trying to take on the abyss which was made for endgame players.

Endgame players alone don't keep this game running. Its everyone in the middle that does. Most content has to be designed for the masses, not just entitled players like yourself. Permanent or not, endgame players have gotten a lot recently. Its not always about you. Go try the abyss.
    No thank you. I would prefer not to use hundreds of dollars to get it done and I'm saving my units for crystal openings. But Abyss is not what we are talking about. We are talking about the monthly events that provide no challenge for endgame players (who by the way aren't limited to those who have completed abyss) Since you keep on ignoring my point then I have no use bickering with you about my liberal views
    Geez man just give it up if you feel like the you are too good for everything than that's how you know you're being entitled like you are talking about you have nothing and we are giving you options but all you say is "that's permanent content" OK and? It doesn't change anything as Kabam iso straight up handing you endgame content and you don't wanna try it so what are you even arguing about
    I'm arguing that endgame players aren't in mind when Kabam creates these monthly events. Take a look at the current one. Players like me can just autoplay this event. I'm not going to "give up" until I am satisfied with the monthly content they provide for me and many others. If you have a problem with us endgame players complaining about the ease of "fresh" content then this discussion isn't for you. Why can't we be provided with a difficulty for our rosters just like lower players?
    We are getting fresh content that's what you don't understand why does it matter if it's permanent or not it legit barely makes a difference. Like we just got Abyss last is that not endgame content? We also recently got 6.3 and Variant but you seem to care so much that they are permanent content like WHY does it matter
  • Options
    LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    They already stated they where working on a harder difficulty somewhere, and I can bet you that when it comes out, these same people will come back complaining that it's "Too Hard" and its a "Money Grab" for Kabam. You guys need a chill and let them do their thing, they know what the players what and have stated it multiple times.
    If you have every done any type of game coding, you would know its not as easy as copy and pasting a few lines of code to make a "harder" difficulty.

• Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    edited February 2020

They already stated they where working on a harder difficulty somewhere, and I can bet you that when it comes out, these same people will come back complaining that it's "Too Hard" and its a "Money Grab" for Kabam. You guys need a chill and let them do their thing, they know what the players what and have stated it multiple times.
    If you have every done any type of game coding, you would know its not as easy as copy and pasting a few lines of code to make a "harder" difficulty.

A lot of "endgame" players will be eating humble pie when they release a new difficulty for sure. At least half the ones always complaining here haven't even caught up to Act 6 exploration currently. You're not an "endgame" player until you're actually at the end of the game.

All I've got left is Abyss exploration and I cant wait until I can take some time off work and finish it off
  • Options

I'm ready and waiting to watch the chaos ensue
  • Options

Actually, events aren't coded. Events are created in sets of tools, most notably Excel. Probably some kind of custom map editor. And some structured text files.

The complexity of adding something like a new difficulty is in accounting for all the changes the existence of the new difficulty will have on how players spend their time, how it affects energy consumption, what high level rewards to include, and how that will affect the distribution of players across different progress levels.

One of the fundamental things I learned early on when it comes to games like this is that looking at rewards as "things" is wrong: most rewards are implicitly rates not things. For example, the 2500 6* shards we get in Uncollected difficulty is not 2500 of something, it is three 6* champs/year. Whatever rewards you add to a Cav difficulty are going to compound over time, for the entire existence of the game. And they will influence all other high tier rewards that come afterwards, because all other high tier rewards will be compared to them.

These side effects are why almost nothing is actually a simple change in a game like this. Sometimes changing the color of a button takes ten seconds of work but six months of approvals.
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

A lot of "endgame" players will be eating humble pie when they release a new difficulty for sure. At least half the ones always complaining here haven't even caught up to Act 6 exploration currently. You're not an "endgame" player until you're actually at the end of the game.

All I've got left is Abyss exploration and I cant wait until I can take some time off work and finish it off
    I don't think anyone is scared of Cavalier difficulty. When uncollected first arrived our rosters had mostly four stars and we completed that. A bump up in difficulty with no r3 6 stars afloat and having massive r5 rosters shouldn't be anything too big.

Modok and Ice Phoenix really sucked for those early months of uncollected though haha.
  • Options

Jack0312 said:

Jack0312 said:

Act 6, Variants, LOL, AOL, ... are one per lifetime rewards ! We're talking about recurrent rewards !

We don't have enough "mid" or "end" game rewards such as 5-6* shards, 5-6* sig stones, ...
    At this time, the game is moving on, but the recurrent rewards are still the same : LOW.
    Rewards will never be up to the community standards. There will always be complaints and they'll never be enough.
    Last months, they made really great events like the nexus, doom/fantastic invasions, squirrel girl and her acorns, ...

There is a huge request from the community : rewards fitting well to the efforts, we WANT to be challenged monthly, we want sig stones to be more frequent outside the offers, we want long life contents (more milestones in arenas, more challenging EQs and side quests (or challenges), the return of the challenges, ...)

When Kabam creates something goo, i'm the first to recognize it and to speak about it on my YT channel, but when it's far from what we've expected, we have to complain too !
    What I don't understand is why this guy is always after people wanting or complaining about something from Kabam. It's sickening actually. It's almost as if he doesn't know we have a right to voice our opinion on these forums.
    So you can voice yours but I can't voice mine? Cool.
    Everyone has the right to express their own opinion. Me personally I just don't' like the over defense of Kabam. I think you really believe what you're saying though unlike previous guys I would consider trolls so you're not that annoying. I just don't agree with your logic when it comes to rewards. We just want rewards that will impact our roster whether the content is difficult or not. Last months event was a perfect example. Content was harder than normal but not too hard and we got fabulous rewards for it.

The side event this month will do nothing for my roster outside of a very small amount of 4 star and 5 star shards.
  • Options

Jack0312 said:

Jack0312 said:

What I don't understand is why this guy is always after people wanting or complaining about something from Kabam. It's sickening actually. It's almost as if he doesn't know we have a right to voice our opinion on these forums.
    So you can voice yours but I can't voice mine? Cool.
    Everyone has the right to express their own opinion. Me personally I just don't' like the over defense of Kabam. I think you really believe what you're saying though unlike previous guys I would consider trolls so you're not that annoying. I just don't agree with your logic when it comes to rewards. We just want rewards that will impact our roster whether the content is difficult or not. Last months event was a perfect example. Content was harder than normal but not too hard and we got fabulous rewards for it.

The side event this month will do nothing for my roster outside of a very small amount of 4 star and 5 star shards.
    We all want better rewards. I want better rewards. But realistically, the difficulty of the current quest doesn't really equal high end rewards. I need full T2A and love to be able to just get those but this quest doesn't warrant them. Last months quest might have been to difficult for some that will have no problem completing this one.
  • Options
    edited February 2020

I don't think anyone is scared of Cavalier difficulty. When uncollected first arrived our rosters had mostly four stars and we completed that. A bump up in difficulty with no r3 6 stars afloat and having massive r5 rosters shouldn't be anything too big.

Modok and Ice Phoenix really sucked for those early months of uncollected though haha.
    There were tons of complaints about UC difficulty when it came to be. There are STILL complaints about certain fights.

I fully expect it to be in the range of later Act 6 so those people that are still complaining about Act 6 and have barely touched it, probably shouldnt be begging for a new difficulty bc it's just going to give them something new to cry about
  • Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    well its high time we get a revamp on rewards, new difficulty, new daily solo events, new summoner advancements, new and reworked arena too,so everyone can have what they need
  • Options

There were tons of complaints about UC difficulty when it came to be. There are STILL complaints about certain fights.

I fully expect it to be in the range of later Act 6 so those people that are still complaining about Act 6 and have barely touched it, probably shouldnt be begging for a new difficulty bc it's just going to give them something new to cry about
    I don't really want a new difficulty even though I've 100% all of act 6 so far. I would like the same difficulty with a bump up in rewards. Also, the people complaining about uncollected difficulty I do not take seriously because it would only be a roster issue and newer players need to learn to be patient.
  • Options
    Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★

Jack0312 said:

Jack0312 said:

Actually im not. The community generally doesn't want to be challenged. Really they just want the rewards without the content. Remember Gwenpool goes to the movies? Free 5* for doing hardly any work. People complained about having to complete the quest and then complained about getting Iron Patriot but at the time, some the best rewards from a quest.

Remember the FREE 5* Awakening Gem anyone they gave away for Summoner Appreciation last year? Community complained that it took to long to get then complained about it being a RNG based reward.

Doesn't matter how hard or easy any piece of content is, people complain. You don't want to be challenged. Nameless Thanos proved that.

I actually agree with @Demonzfyre for a change... I really DO want better rewards with no raise in difficulty, and I think that's actually not a bad ask at this point...

Historically, rarer champions and rarer rank up materials have been EASIER to get with LESS effort over time. There has always been something that we all need to chase as a goal, but eventually what "cost" a crapload of time and $$ 1 year ago, gets given out like candy next year...

This has NOT really happened in some time. Cav crystals should NOT be the answer to how we get "more" opportunity to get 5*/6* champs. Shards should be upped across the board.

T2A should have it's own arena. 18K shards top milestone @ 4 Million+

T5B Shards should be slowly making their way to uncollected players more often, and Cavalier players much more often.

I've been Cavalier since about 15 mins after it was released. I'm HAPPY with content difficulty. I want Kabam to loosen the grip on the "rewards" like they did in 2015-2017. Since mid 2017 it's been stagnant at the very least.
  • Options
    Vdh2008 said:

Jack0312 said:

Jack0312 said:

I actually agree with @Demonzfyre for a change... I really DO want better rewards with no raise in difficulty, and I think that's actually not a bad ask at this point...

Historically, rarer champions and rarer rank up materials have been EASIER to get with LESS effort over time. There has always been something that we all need to chase as a goal, but eventually what "cost" a crapload of time and $$ 1 year ago, gets given out like candy next year...

This has NOT really happened in some time. Cav crystals should NOT be the answer to how we get "more" opportunity to get 5*/6* champs. Shards should be upped across the board.

T5B Shards should be slowly making their way to uncollected players more often, and Cavalier players much more often.

I've been Cavalier since about 15 mins after it was released. I'm HAPPY with content difficulty. I want Kabam to loosen the grip on the "rewards" like they did in 2015-2017. Since mid 2017 it's been stagnant at the very least.
    Since mid-2017 they've updated the AQ rewards several times: increasing map rewards, adding Peak milestones, increasing points, adding modifiers and reducing the glory store costs several times. They updated the calendar to progression based rewards so now Cavalier players are getting whole T2A for free every month (and UC are getting half of one every month). They added solo objectives. The T1A and T4B arenas were updated to increase T1A and T4B earnable.

Not to mention the fact that Uncollected difficulty itself was introduced into the game at the very end of 2017 and Cavalier status and crystals in 2019. Alliance war seasons and season rewards were introduced in the beginning of 2018. Dungeons were introduced in mid 2018 along with Dungeon crystals. Variant difficulty arrived later in 2018.

The rewards you can earn in the game today are completely unrecognizable from what they were in mid 2017.
  • Options
    Vdh2008 said:

Jack0312 said:

Jack0312 said:

I agree completely. What actually makes an event really good is high rewards with minimum energy and time spent on said quest. Difficulty I think is actually less of a factor.

I think Kabam is way too stingy with catching up with rewards but I have to disagree about rank up rewards total. AQ for those of us who play all map 6 and up have the opportunity for plenty of rank up materials. I believe what is missing is 5 star and especially 6 star shards shards shards and a for goodness sake 5 star signature stones that are not behind a pay wall. Its really tough to advance without 5 star sigs and its holding players like myself who spend strictly to clear content and holidays way back.
  • Options

Vdh2008 said:

Jack0312 said:

Jack0312 said:

I agree completely. What actually makes an event really good is high rewards with minimum energy and time spent on said quest. Difficulty I think is actually less of a factor.

I think Kabam is way too stingy with catching up with rewards but I have to disagree about rank up rewards total. AQ for those of us who play all map 6 and up have the opportunity for plenty of rank up materials. I believe what is missing is 5 star and especially 6 star shards shards shards and a for goodness sake 5 star signature stones that are not behind a pay wall. Its really tough to advance without 5 star sigs and its holding players like myself who spend strictly to clear content and holidays way back.
    It is more a question of segmentation than availability. At the moment "champion" rewards (crystals, shards) are more concentrated in alliance war and the arena. Rank up rewards are more concentrated in AQ. If you're an arena grinder you probably aren't short of champion crystals, ISO, or gold (and to some degree, lower tier catalysts). If you're in a high AQ alliance you're probably overflowing in higher tier catalysts. And I suspect that's largely deliberate, so that there are advantages and disadvantages to focusing on any one part of the game. That's probably why there's no T5B arena or 5* shards in the glory store.
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    DNA3000 said:

Vdh2008 said:

Jack0312 said:

Jack0312 said:

It is more a question of segmentation than availability. At the moment "champion" rewards (crystals, shards) are more concentrated in alliance war and the arena. Rank up rewards are more concentrated in AQ. If you're an arena grinder you probably aren't short of champion crystals, ISO, or gold (and to some degree, lower tier catalysts). If you're in a high AQ alliance you're probably overflowing in higher tier catalysts. And I suspect that's largely deliberate, so that there are advantages and disadvantages to focusing on any one part of the game. That's probably why there's no T5B arena or 5* shards in the glory store.
    That is false, there's no segmentation when it comes to 5 star sig stones. You either pay for them or you get about 40 a month and they're not generic so you can't even place them where you want. That is one of my biggest issues and you can find posts that I had concerning this issue over 6 months ago and nothing has changed. My prestige is behind a paywall and I don't think that's cool. Especially with 6 star champions changing the game, I don't think it is much to ask for more sig stones. There was never a pay wall behind 4 star champions sig ability once we were all aware of prestige.
  • Options
    Vdh2008 said:

Jack0312 said:

Jack0312 said:

Like DNA said, they've found ways to increase T2A, T1A, T5B through AQ/AW. T2A was nearly absent in AQ and not very high amounts in AW. Fast forward to today and my alliance just finished Gold 1 and we got 2 full T2A. I've gotten more T2A and T5B from AQ/AW than I ever have. Not sure how many R4 and above rankups you had in 2017 but I can guarantee they've doubled in 2019.

We can always, as a community, say what "should be" but what we think "should be" is actually rarely good for the games economics. Everyone wants an increase to UC rewards but really our rosters are getting better making content easier. That's a sign that those rewards really do make our rosters better whether we like it or not. If they increase rewards, they will most likely increase difficulty. It's way more likely we'll see a new difficulty because newly uncollected players wouldn't be able to handle a ore difficult UC quest.
  • Options

DNA3000 said:

Vdh2008 said:

Jack0312 said:

Jack0312 said:

That is false, there's no segmentation when it comes to 5 star sig stones. You either pay for them or you get about 40 a month and they're not generic so you can't even place them where you want. That is one of my biggest issues and you can find posts that I had concerning this issue over 6 months ago and nothing has changed. My prestige is behind a paywall and I don't think that's cool. Especially with 6 star champions changing the game, I don't think it is much to ask for more sig stones. There was never a pay wall behind 4 star champions sig ability once we were all aware of prestige.
    5* and 6* signature stones are the one reward out of the ones you mentioned that aren't widely available, and that's almost certainly by design. 5* champs were clearly meant to be harder to increase in sig level than 4* champs were, as they have 200 sig level caps but similar ranges in sig strength. They aren't so much paywalled as they are deliberately constrained: even cash offers for them are infrequent.

They also do come up occasionally in unit offers which a free to play player can get with in-game units as opposed to cash. It doesn't come up often, but I do remember one come up middle of last year as part of a 4* or 5* choice offer.
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    edited February 2020

DNA3000 said:

I wish the people who think end game players get nothing and the people who think end game players get everything would duke it out in a cage match, and the last one alive gets to decide which complaint we have to hear for the rest of the game's existence.

And if you are one of them... you'd understand we get little to nothing. The only thing we can look forward to are the variants. No difficulty playing the Uncollected or Epics EQs and most of the time rewards are subpar for our standards. They fit better for those who are pushing to be endgame.
    Abyss variants act 6 all with stuff that rewards you with 5* and 6* stuff not to mention items to awaken sig up 5*s sig up 6*s and take 6*s to r3 not to mention the cavalier crystals with some of the best drop rates in the game and the cavalier login rewards the highest rewards in progression based event but yeah you get little to nothing.

tldr you are just getting greedy
  • Options
    DNA3000 said:

DNA3000 said:

Vdh2008 said:

Jack0312 said:

Jack0312 said:

5* and 6* signature stones are the one reward out of the ones you mentioned that aren't widely available, and that's almost certainly by design. 5* champs were clearly meant to be harder to increase in sig level than 4* champs were, as they have 200 sig level caps but similar ranges in sig strength. They aren't so much paywalled as they are deliberately constrained: even cash offers for them are infrequent.

They also do come up occasionally in unit offers which a free to play player can get with in-game units as opposed to cash. It doesn't come up often, but I do remember one come up middle of last year as part of a 4* or 5* choice offer.
    This is where I actually agree with @TheTalents. They keep sig stone intake as low as possible and it's pretty ridiculous honestly. It's absolutely by design and it's so that they can continue to sell them.

I spend quite a bit on the game so they're not really an issue for me personally (5*s at least, 6*s are a different story all together) but it's definitely an area that people that don't spend will struggle
  • Options
    DNA3000 said:

DNA3000 said:

Vdh2008 said:

Jack0312 said:

Jack0312 said:

Well if you play at a high level at any capacity this is THE issue. Even a lot of end game players are upset about it and whales because like you said the offers are rare.

I'm aware that this is by design but my argument is why when we have 6 star r3 champions to make the separation in prestige available already? I'm not asking for 6 star sig stones to become widely available, I'm just asking for a reasonable avenue for 5 star sig stones. I know you remember that 5 star sig stones were widely available about a year and a half ago. We had Modok labs that gave us about 3 5 star sig stones a day for an entire month. Just add them regularly to the side quests is what I'm asking for so they're not scarce. Is that really unreasonable? Or am I greedy too?
  • Options

This is where I actually agree with @TheTalents. They keep sig stone intake as low as possible and it's pretty ridiculous honestly. It's absolutely by design and it's so that they can continue to sell them.

Whenever someone says this, I always wonder what explanation they have for all the games that do exactly the same thing but don't offer any way to sell the items in question.

In a game like this different rewards are going to have different levels of availability. Some things will be easy to get, some will be moderately hard to get, and some things will be extremely difficult to get. Sig stones happen to be one of the things extremely constrained. That would be true even if there was no way to buy them. That happens even in subscription games where there are no microtransactions at all. In fact, it happens in games 100% supported by volunteer communities where there is no subscription, no microtransactions, and no possible way to get them any other way than the constraint paths.

If you want to make 5* sig stones more available, suggest a resource to replace them in the highly constrained space that would be equally meaningful. Because if you don't, one will magically get invented to take its place. We replaced T4CC with T5CC, we replaced 5* shards with 6* shards. You couldn't stop this from happening if you bought the company and put yourself in charge. Someone would Klingon demote you and reinstate the policy.
  • Options
    DNA3000 said:

Whenever someone says this, I always wonder what explanation they have for all the games that do exactly the same thing but don't offer any way to sell the items in question.

In a game like this different rewards are going to have different levels of availability. Some things will be easy to get, some will be moderately hard to get, and some things will be extremely difficult to get. Sig stones happen to be one of the things extremely constrained. That would be true even if there was no way to buy them. That happens even in subscription games where there are no microtransactions at all. In fact, it happens in games 100% supported by volunteer communities where there is no subscription, no microtransactions, and no possible way to get them any other way than the constraint paths.

If you want to make 5* sig stones more available, suggest a resource to replace them in the highly constrained space that would be equally meaningful. Because if you don't, one will magically get invented to take its place. We replaced T4CC with T5CC, we replaced 5* shards with 6* shards. You couldn't stop this from happening if you bought the company and put yourself in charge. Someone would Klingon demote you and reinstate the policy.
    6 star sig stones is the replacement. We already have it here. Which is why we don't agree with 5 stars still being pay walled. It will happen eventually through the course of time but the stinginess is too much at this point.
  • Options
    DNA3000 said:

I never said I have an issue with them selling them. With the fact that 5*s take twice as many stones to max and we now have 6*s being actually used far more than they were before, I feel they could open up the taps a bit. I'd also like to see a much larger volume of 6* stones available if even for purchase.