Can we get some visibility on Abyss Legends rewards?

AndrewkoleAndrewkole Member Posts: 219
Hey admins! The original post said a few weeks after launch, then once a month. It’s been 3 weeks now. Is today the day?

Comments

• Tjk602Tjk602 Member Posts: 85
    Kabaam Mike,

Any input when top 300 will be reviewed and rewards are handed out?
  • Meatlips77Meatlips77 Member Posts: 19
    edited February 2020
    Hopefully soon. Thought they said they would do it in waves but maybe not.
  • Sugoi_DubaiSugoi_Dubai Member Posts: 107 ★★
    Same here, hope it will be soon
  • The_stranzThe_stranz Member Posts: 3
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos been a month now and thoughts on when you might release an update on the top 300?
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Member Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    I'm surprised they haven't released it already. I'm sure way over 300 people have 100% by now. Maybe even thousands at this point.
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Member Posts: 432 ★★
    Yeah I’d appreciate some info on this as well
  • UppercutUppercut Member Posts: 158
    edited February 2020
    I am sure Kabam is looking at each and every run to make sure it was done by account owners and not paid mercs. If you remember Kabam Miike mentioned that in the original Abyss discussion. That’s why it takes time so let’s be patient
  • WongoWongo Member Posts: 24

We're looking at all of them closely. We may be at 300 already, but we need to be sure that each and every one of them is Legitimate before we award any of the legends Rewards!

Is there any chance you can tweak the rewards like how you did with Lab of Legends? Instead of a 5* kang giving out a 5* thanos. Kang has been here longer than Thanos. Let me complete my collection @Kabam Miike ! :(
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Member Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    The announcement made it sound like you weren't waiting for 300 to start sending out the rewards. It really stinks for those with legit runs to have to wait because others cheated. It's almost been a month since the release. The first rewards should go out next Wed at the latest.
  • Sugoi_DubaiSugoi_Dubai Member Posts: 107 ★★
    Kabam Mike, thanks for the reply, but do you have any idea roughly when top 300 list will be announced?
    Can we get approximate date when you guys will be looking at this?
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Member Posts: 432 ★★
    Any update on this ? It has been more than a month, Kabam said they would update us at least once a month
    I’m giving up on this . It’s been a month and no update.
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Member, Guardian Posts: 6,479 Guardian
    This thread gave me good laughs so thank you.
  • Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Moderator Posts: 8,269
    Tjk602 said:

Sorry about that. There is an update above, and I don't have more information past that just yet.

We are pretty sure that we have our 300 Legends, but are vetting each one by hand, which takes some time. I'll try and get something more official soon.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Member Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★

Tjk602 said:

Sorry about that. There is an update above, and I don't have more information past that just yet.

We are pretty sure that we have our 300 Legends, but are vetting each one by hand, which takes some time. I'll try and get something more official soon.
    Thank you for the update. I'm sure everyone will be pleased that your making sure ppl didn't cheat. I would rather it take longer and know everyone earned the rewards honestly than rush to get it out and have cheaters receive rewards they don't deserve.
  • PitPenguinsPitPenguins Member Posts: 22

Tjk602 said:

The original announcement sounded like you would be releasing them in batches, not all at once. Is that not the case?
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,702 ★★★★★

Tjk602 said:

The original announcement sounded like you would be releasing them in batches, not all at once. Is that not the case?
    Well there had hope it wil last mouth’s before cler with isn’t this case so now probably all done it better to test and make sure no hack Hav Ben involve so I’m quite happy ther wait and tjek op one that’s
    Update? It’s been more than a month.
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Member, Guardian Posts: 6,479 Guardian
    Tjk602 said:

Tjk602 said:

That's the update
  • gp87gp87 Member Posts: 325 ★★★

Tjk602 said:

Tjk602 said:

That's the update
    I understand that you dont really care, but there are guys who are waiting to find out if they are at the first 300 so they can makes moves for they account. So if they can’t show us the first 300, tell us please the first 100.

This is a big deal because we need to know if we made it so we can take into account of another class gem to avoid using our generic for now.
  • danielmathdanielmath Member Posts: 4,077 ★★★★★

Tjk602 said:

They didn't expect it to be completed so quickly by so many, because it turned out that AOL was a lot easier then they had thought it would be.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Member Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

Tjk602 said:

They didn't expect it to be completed so quickly by so many, because it turned out that AOL was a lot easier then they had thought it would be.
    It may be "easy" but you definitely have to spend to fully explore it for sure. I think they underestimated how many whales we have in game still lol.
  • danielmathdanielmath Member Posts: 4,077 ★★★★★

Tjk602 said:

It may be "easy" but you definitely have to spend to fully explore it for sure. I think they underestimated how many whales we have in game still lol.
    Well yes and no, you certainly can't do it completely for free unless you saved up a ton of units or didn't spend the units you bought on cyber monday/christmas. The cost, when compared to other stuff in the game that you can spend money on isn't very high. A good player who had a reasonable unit stash and full item stash when abyss started would need to buy between 3-5 odins most likely. MANY players spend that on cavs when a new champ comes out, so the cost isn't prohibitive at all.

Before abyss came out, my thought (and many others) was that it would probably cost around 100k units to 100%. I really didn't even plan to do a single path till around April, but i've 100% it already because it turned out to be so much easier and cheaper then I had anticipated.
  • PitPenguinsPitPenguins Member Posts: 22
    It wasn't that hard actually. It was just expensive because of an arbitrary hit cap. The fights themselves weren't too bad considering the content.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Member Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

It wasn't that hard actually. It was just expensive because of an arbitrary hit cap. The fights themselves weren't too bad considering the content.

Okay so when Kabam says therefore you all do not deserve a any t5cc selector upon completion or exploration you should be happy with that.
  • um0p3pisdnum0p3pisdn Member Posts: 59

Tjk602 said:

This is a big deal because we need to know if we made it so we can take into account of another class gem to avoid using our generic for now.

We will release information when we are ready. Bumping this thread is not going to get the information out faster.
    It’s understood that continually bumping this thread will not get the information faster.

How about some insight on the current timeline as to when the information will be released, since it’s obviously been pushed back since the initial timeline release.

Another week? Two weeks? A month? A year? The answer doesn't matter so much as the timeframe of when the information will be released, it would be helpful when planning to use resources acquired from Abyss with the upcoming release of Act 6.4 and other aspects. (ie potential legend runs, prestige increases, etc)
This discussion has been closed.