**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Delve Underground to Steal Mole Man’s Hidden Treasures! [Corrected]

Comments

• ElFrankoElFranko Posts: 11
    Are the completion/exploration rewards per quest or for the whole thing?
  • ElFranko said:

The whole Thing. The Majority of the rewards are not found there, but along the paths in the quest.
  • ElFrankoElFranko Posts: 11

ElFranko said:

The whole Thing. The Majority of the rewards are not found there, but along the paths in the quest.
    Thank you for clarifying. Will there be small completion/exploration rewards for individual quests? I only ask because it seems off that there are only 700 6* shards in this when the last several side quests have given 1000. The rest of the rewards are great, just sucks to see a dip in 6*.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Here’s to hoping the various calendars augment the rewards for month/event.

Dr. Zola
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    There's no norm when it comes to the amount of Shards month-to-month. It can vary. Some have more, some have less.
  • I would say we do lose 6* shards but.. we do get alot more 5* shards than usual and we still have 2 more events that should include more 5* shards (Boss rush and objectives)
  • BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 124
    Depending on the difficulty, I'm ok with this. Would like more 6* shards but it's not bad.
  • battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★

ElFranko said:

It took me a few read throughs, but I understand now there will be stuff on the path along the way. Will it be RNG based, say like dimensional rifts or constant stuff on the ground like 6.3 t2a and when you pick it up its gone for good?
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    Ooh I like the idea you're going with of the majority of rewards being per path. Definitely not a bad idea for that goal of making every path completion feel rewarding... I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
  • Wayde0wilsonWayde0wilson Posts: 53
    Okay so we have to choose among the rewards and we can't get them all?also if choose 5* crystals will there be a chance for it to appear again?with my luck I will definitely have to choose between t4basic shards and t4b catalyst, sounds a bit of gamble event
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★

Hmm not bad at all, 0 Energy is Really nice, looks good for Mid-Late Game Players but probably will have the End Game Players wanting more...

Though personally I've never liked the Weekly Chapter/Quest Release, just unnecessarily slows down the progression in the Event for the people that like to get it all done at once in between AQ/AW Breaks...

THERE ARE 52 paths to do overall, to do it a all at once would be too much, maybe the first week or so, but after that it’ll take ages to do, I’d much rather get it in weekly segments so we don’t feel pressure to do it all straight away and that potentially affecting war
  • fucboisk8fucboisk8 Posts: 11
    wow, the prize
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Free and something to do
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    The fact that there isn't any t1a from what I can tell is slightly annoying but hey I can just hold onto my t1a for now cause the t2a and t5b from this month's side event will get me my second 5/65 champion... claire is going up bois
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    What's the difference between the Mole Man Event Exploration and Completion rewards to the Individual Exploration and Completion rewards?
  • GOLBGOLB Posts: 57

What's the difference between the Mole Man Event Exploration and Completion rewards to the Individual Exploration and Completion rewards?

Individual is chapters
  • Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★

Reeenzo said:

What if, Moleman is the hidden treasure?

The real treasure is the friends we made along the way
    And the time we spend on a meme event
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    TP33 said:

Hmm not bad at all, 0 Energy is Really nice, looks good for Mid-Late Game Players but probably will have the End Game Players wanting more...

Though personally I've never liked the Weekly Chapter/Quest Release, just unnecessarily slows down the progression in the Event for the people that like to get it all done at once in between AQ/AW Breaks...

THERE ARE 52 paths to do overall, to do it a all at once would be too much, maybe the first week or so, but after that it’ll take ages to do, I’d much rather get it in weekly segments so we don’t feel pressure to do it all straight away and that potentially affecting war
    Lmao if you wanted to do it weekly still there would be nothing stopping you, it would be nice if there was no slow release so both sides would be happy.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    TP33 said:

Also yeah there are a lot of paths, but they said they are Short and require 0 Energy...
  • Yash_PatelYash_Patel Posts: 1
    edited March 2020
    I 100% one quest still the next quest is locked why ?

• Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★

I 100% one quest still the next quest is locked why ?

The announcement said 1 quest unlocks per week.