**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Alliance War ending issues [Merged Thread; Title edited for clarity]

14567810»

Comments

• synergy247synergy247 Posts: 306

Hey everybody, I realize there's some confusion about which Wars are being counted, and which aren't. @Cat_Murdock suggested I say something like this:

The four wars you have fully completed this Alliance War season WILL COUNT for the season. The War that your Alliance is placing for right now will not count for this season. If your Alliance already placed and had a very short Attack phase, that war will not count either.

Alliance War Ratings, Points, and Tier Changes are going to be accounted for when we issue a fix for the problem that occurred today.

Hi there can you please confirm whether, apart from the current messed up war not affecting season points on an alliance basis, whether it will still count towards an individuals 5 qualifying wars? We like to rotate out to save resources and give guys a break. Only running two BG wars. Cheers
  • Hey everybody, I realize there's some confusion about which Wars are being counted, and which aren't. @Cat_Murdock suggested I say something like this:

The four wars you have fully completed this Alliance War season WILL COUNT for the season. The War that your Alliance is placing for right now will not count for this season. If your Alliance already placed and had a very short Attack phase, that war will not count either.

Alliance War Ratings, Points, and Tier Changes are going to be accounted for when we issue a fix for the problem that occurred today.

Hi there can you please confirm whether, apart from the current messed up war not affecting season points on an alliance basis, whether it will still count towards an individuals 5 qualifying wars? We like to rotate out to save resources and give guys a break. Only running two BG wars. Cheers
    They have already said YES, it CountsToward Meeting 5 War Minimum.
  • synergy247synergy247 Posts: 306

Hey everybody, I realize there's some confusion about which Wars are being counted, and which aren't. @Cat_Murdock suggested I say something like this:

They have already said YES, it CountsToward Meeting 5 War Minimum.
    Ok thanks I had been searching for the answer on that didn’t find it anywhere in the official in game announcement all it said was that only 11 wars will be counted towards season points, so a few of my members were concerned about the minimum 5 qualifying wars.
  • Brizzley_34Brizzley_34 Posts: 15
    Will the standings be fixed soon? Seems like we fell 500 ranks because of this last war that was supposed to not count
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    So we lost a tier and war rating because we were told this war would not count and didn’t use items.

Can we get an update please on what the resolution will be? The longer this goes on the harder it becomes to rectify as the loss of war rating is going to have a knock-on effect for future matchups and points totals?
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 837 ★★★★
    My alliance won the war that "didn't count" and our rating went up accordingly.
    Now we've gone into matchmaking with that war rating?
    How can you guys allow this season to continue? The integrity of it is shot to pieces.
    You could quite easily ended the season after 4 or 5 wars, given half a season's rewards and started again a week later.
  • KrueLeeKrueLee Posts: 52
    edited March 2020
    Think the same question a hundred times doesnt gain a quicker answer. In my opinion they are still trying to find out how big their problem really is...
    but hey, we know already that our items are gone :s:s:s
    we are involved with 3 Wings 90 People
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★

So we lost a tier and war rating because we were told this war would not count and didn’t use items.

Can we get an update please on what the resolution will be? The longer this goes on the harder it becomes to rectify as the loss of war rating is going to have a knock-on effect for future matchups and points totals?

Will the standings be fixed soon? Seems like we fell 500 ranks because of this last war that was supposed to not count

Thecurler said:

How can you guys allow this season to continue? The integrity of it is shot to pieces.
    You could quite easily ended the season after 4 or 5 wars, given half a season's rewards and started again a week later.

That’s pretty messed up. Not sure how that gets fixed after the fact since it will definitely ruin your seasons.
  • KrueLeeKrueLee Posts: 52
    edited March 2020
    Reading this thread made me even more confused, because i dont see there only 1 issue in 1 AW...

-short placement / attack phase for some
    -war ended as a tie for others
    -not able to sign in for the next
    -placed people dropped out - no permission

-official announcement unclear and ambiguous, at least for me and the rest in this thread :)

...did i forget any issue?

And why just handle it for some alliances? This will open a huge window for mistakes and unfair handling for some...

Load the 5th march emergency backup you have for sure, set AW it back for all alliances, refund the resources (we will spend them anyway again), this would be a clean thing for you and us and no room for mistakes.

I am, better all of us are still confused and I might be wrong, but putting anything of this on our shoulders, let customers loose stuff they spent money or time or both would be the opposite of customer service, "support" or serious business in my understanding.

Please dont misunderstand (a bit ironic ^^), im absolutely not upset, there are "issues" in every busines and can happen every minute. And i see no reason to hurry, a fair solution in one, even a few days more or less are unimportant, is what we all count on, because our fault was it definetly not :wink::smile:

just my 0.02$

Kind regards from a mcoc fan who's gaming since the [] ° []. "Tennis" in the 70ties
    Rektor said:

Thecurler said:

That’s pretty messed up. Not sure how that gets fixed after the fact since it will definitely ruin your seasons.
    Rektor said:

Thecurler said:

Yeah. Quite the **** you ask me. Still not fixed. After this war how do U go back and fix it? War rating and ranks are all messed up
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Just play it through as normal and they'll make the adjustments by the time the Rewards are given.
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★

Rektor said:

Thecurler said:

Rektor said:

Thecurler said:

Yeah. Quite the **** you ask me. Still not fixed. After this war how do U go back and fix it? War rating and ranks are all messed up
    Yea, they didn’t fix everything before this current war matched, so how can they undo all the knock on effects for every single alliance?

Especially the alliances that won wars because their opponent tanked the war that didn’t count, and now they’re in higher tiers and will lose the next 1-2 wars that actually do count toward the season Their season is literally over and erasing last war won’t change that.
  • ShivajiShivaji Posts: 12
    edited March 2020

edited March 2020

This happened yesterday,we were p3-102 and now we r p4-22.
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    Radio silence.
    I know they’ve said they will fix it but it’s highly unlikely.
    This happened a few seasons back and instead of addressing it they intstead chose to go dark on it until people forgot.
    Not great leadership.
  • BikeshBikesh Posts: 15
    Hi,
    Just wanted to report that AW issue that recently happend hasnt been sorted. We were Gold 2 around 1100 ranked before the issue and now we have been pushed to G3.

Please fix the issue, and get the rankings correct again.

Was smart to not count last war. Except it was counted. Not sure how u fix that
    If they dont reverse then this season becomes unfair and void
  • drewtrivdrewtriv Posts: 103
    So wait @Kabam Miike now it’s if you were effected? We threw the war on purpose to avoid using items now you tell us it might count. I mean come on
  • davidj_247davidj_247 Posts: 3
    Kabam Mike made a statement that the war on march 8th and 9th would not count towards the season....well from the looks of it the war has counted because we dropped from plat 3 to 4 because we didn’t care if we won or not because kabam mike state’s it would not count...hope y’all are planning on fixing the points in the next day or so!!!
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    Ratings and tiers were locked in for this matchmaking. Not sure how they plan on going back and fixing this. A little clarity from the team would be great.
  • JoesekiJoeseki Posts: 53
    Kabam has said, that this last War will not count. But it did! Ratings changed and some alliance that were T3 are now T4 thinking there would be no changes and didn’t put in the effort to win. You can not manually fix this kind of error. Kabam has really messed up S16 by this glitch and not stopping wars until they correct the error. There is no way to fix this at this point. Many alliances will be unhappy. I’m in an alliance that was rank 10 T4 and told this war wasn’t going to count, we didn’t use any items lost it because we didn’t put in the effort to win. It was winnable by us too. So we dropped further into T4. But had we won we’d be T3 now and earning more points. Kabam needs to end This Season and calculate rating based on where alliance stood when they mugged it up. It’s too scragged to fix now.
  • Chawi79Chawi79 Posts: 27
    Ratings and points still not fixed. @Kabam Miike how do you think you are gonna fix this.

Alliances went up with AW rating and others went down on a War that didn't count. Besides from the points. That is the biggest Thing, because AW rating decides in which tier you will play.

Now alliances are playing with higher multipliers or lower multipliers because of a war that didn't count.

Tier 4 = 4,5 multiplier. Tier 3 = 6 multiplier. The difference between getting into P3 rewards or just P4.

How do you ever gonna fix this?
  • I'm closing this thread down because at the moment we have two different threads going and it's just a mess of where one thing is said and where another is said. Any new information will be posted HERE.
This discussion has been closed.