**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Namor and Cull obsidian resources Status

Hey guys any idea about when we get back resources on namor and cull obsidian. They mentioned March 1st week so anyone know exact date πŸ™„
Β«1345678

Comments

• gp87gp87 Posts: 325 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    They mentioned march 6th.
  • They didn’t mention either March 1st or March 6th.

Announcement had said maybe March 9th, but a later reply by Kabam had mentioned maybe later into March than that.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 β˜…β˜…β˜…

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The keyword is "projected". For each person who sold cull or Namor, they have to dig into that players data to see what resources were used. Imagine if 1 million players sold Namor. That's a ton of data to look at. While it says the 9th, I'd brace for the possibility of might be longer.
  • gp87gp87 Posts: 325 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    gp87 said:

They mentioned march 6th.

Sorry i wrote wrong , i wanting to write 9th of march. The next monday.

• MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Wouldn’t surprise me if it’s a staggered return of resources in the same way that AQ loot seems to filter down the ranks.

6* returned, then 5* and so on.

Sounds like a fairly big job
  • BlasterFoxyBlasterFoxy Posts: 15 β˜…

The keyword is "projected". For each person who sold cull or Namor, they have to dig into that players data to see what resources were used. Imagine if 1 million players sold Namor. That's a ton of data to look at. While it says the 9th, I'd brace for the possibility of might be longer.

I understand but I need resources very madly bcoz that both champ are my top before
  • Yash234Yash234 Posts: 18 β˜…
    So when are we going to get na mor back
  • Yash234Yash234 Posts: 18 β˜…
    Yash234 said:

So when are we going to get na mor back

• They said the 9th I the ingame mail.
  • Annihilator13_Annihilator13_ Posts: 309 β˜…β˜…
    When I'm going to get my Namor and my resources back???? It's already march 9....and 726PM here.....
  • nanurepconanurepco Posts: 71 β˜…
    I have sold my namor and cull during the selling widow now I m wondering when I will get them back any idea?
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Should be some time this evening
  • Knorr7227Knorr7227 Posts: 187 β˜…
    They said the β€œprojected” date was March 9th, it could possibly take longer..
  • nanurepconanurepco Posts: 71 β˜…
    @Kabam Miike any updates about the champions?
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    They’re still not back
  • sagarsaurabhsagarsaurabh Posts: 13 β˜…
    When kabam gonna give us compensation for 5 star cull and Neymar selling.
    I sold 5star Cull.
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    They specifically said projected for the 9th.. that doesn't mean it's the guaranteed date.. I'd expect sometime this week though.. could be later though.
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    nanurepco said:

@Kabam Miike any updates about the champions?

An update would be good
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    tafre said:

The compensation was projected for today so since we still do not have it, it would be fair to expect an update regarding the situation. It would be very nice if we could get sometime today @Kabam Miike

Today isn't over yet.
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 837 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Just a simple message with an update would be nice.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

The digging through part wouldn't be done by a person, but scripted.
  • Jungle92Jungle92 Posts: 114 β˜…β˜…
    Like really, where are our reaources? We have been literally cheated by changing put a Champion while already on the game, been without our champ for like 3 weeks and now not even our resources? Thi is the mos unprofessional thing ever!! (And unfair, too!)
  • Furion17Furion17 Posts: 267 β˜…
    In Next 15 hours..
    I am hopeful we will get our resources back...
This discussion has been closed.