**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Alliance Quest Season 7: Latverian Infiltration - Coming March 22nd!

Comments

• SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★
    You guys update AQ much more frequently than AW. Any particular reason why?
  • WillieBWillieB Posts: 150 ★★
    I wish you guys would add back the 2 T4CC that we get for finishing in the top 90. It takes 10 T4CC to take a 5* to rank 5 and 7 to take a 6* to rank 2, without getting some crystals from AQ, it will become a bottleneck again for rank ups.
  • SuperChronaSuperChrona Posts: 296
    Dont understand the removal of T4CC and T4B from top ranks. You need that at least as much as other resources. Taking a 6* from R1 to R3 requires 15x T4CC!!!!! Sure you can buy it at the glory store and there are other places to get them, but still...
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Some good updates, but removing t4b and t4cc from rank rewards for top alliances is a slap in the face. You must reconsider this.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,031 ★★★★★
    Well the game hav always removed somting when add a defrind item it really isn’t fun
  • Suman_sahASuman_sahA Posts: 417
    good update. but looking for some user friendly interface or features, like AUTOMATIC AQ START (SAME AS WAR ENLISTMENT, WHERE WE CAN SETUP THE MAPS OR MODIFIERS PRIORLY....
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    Anyone remembers what were those haazerath nodes?

Ist the one the make him imuns to slow and petrify effect can’t remember
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    Gamer said:

One of them must be “%50 chance to activate aura of haazerath when knocked down.” I don’t know the other.

Gamer said:

One of them must be “%50 chance to activate aura of haazerath when knocked down.” I don’t know the other.
    Hm cool
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    SpiderGwen mvp. Auto evade unblockable specials ftw lol
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    edited March 2020
    Are milestone rewards updated ? We should have t4 in them since only 1701+ get them from rank
    Any comment on the T4CC situation @Kabam Miike ?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    WillieB said:

I wish you guys would add back the 2 T4CC that we get for finishing in the top 90. It takes 10 T4CC to take a 5* to rank 5 and 7 to take a 6* to rank 2, without getting some crystals from AQ, it will become a bottleneck again for rank ups.

I thought the same thing. Sure we all have lots of t4cc but if we stop getting it and start ranking 6*s it could become an issue quickly. Nice to have lots of unopened crystals but if you need more than one of any class you have to get lucky or open a lot to get it.
  • Stevenfan2Stevenfan2 Posts: 91
    T4CC Crystal is getting added for uncollected. Great job Kabam
  • Cma1323Cma1323 Posts: 68
    What about changes to donations will those be going down as well? It's been over a year since those have been changed and it would be great for those to also go down a bit at least for alliances running map 6 and map 7. It would allow for greater quality of life so we don't have to grind so much or use as much resources to meet donations requirements, at least for those of the alliances that are legit about it.
  • Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 380 ★★★
    Need to REMOVE mesmerize from Thing mini. That plus mighty charge is WAY too much.
    Need to lower AQ donations. Kabam, I hope you realize you CREATED the merc system because of your high donation costs. Lower them so high tiered allies don't have to cheat just to stay up top.
    Need to lower potion cost in glory store 100000%. They are WAY too expensive.
    Need to add at least 1 T4CC back into the top brackets. Everyone needs those to rank up champs.
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    Mesmerize mighty charge Thing seems like it has very limited options.....almost none lol
    I am still very concerned about the removal of T4CC from the rank rewards of AQ. When taking 5* champs to rank 5 and 6*s to rank 2 and 3 it take a LOT of T4CC's. Any response to this @Kabam Miike
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    WillieB said:

I am still very concerned about the removal of T4CC from the rank rewards of AQ. When taking 5* champs to rank 5 and 6*s to rank 2 and 3 it take a LOT of T4CC's. Any response to this @Kabam Miike

Same but regarding T4 basics, sure you can claim there’s more available via glory but atm im thinking I’d get more items in general finding an alliance that ranks about 1000 places lower than my current one, which suggests a flaw in your “updated rewards”
  • Ben345qBen345q Posts: 168
    I would love to see you guys do something with the potions as well. Maybe leave them the same price but update them to heal more like you did with the quest ones a couple months ago.
    Gregdagr8 said:

Need to REMOVE mesmerize from Thing mini. That plus mighty charge is WAY too much.
    Need to lower AQ donations. Kabam, I hope you realize you CREATED the merc system because of your high donation costs. Lower them so high tiered allies don't have to cheat just to stay up top.
    Need to lower potion cost in glory store 100000%. They are WAY too expensive.
    Need to add at least 1 T4CC back into the top brackets. Everyone needs those to rank up champs.

🤷🏻‍♂️ If they can’t afford the donations, they don’t deserve to be there.
    edited March 2020

Mesmerize mighty charge Thing seems like it has very limited options.....almost none lol

A true strike champ?
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

A true strike champ?
    Obviously true strike is part of it, but might charge just removes all the debuffs. How many true strike champs are going to handle 500k thing mini boss?
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

xNig said:

A true strike champ?
    Obviously true strike is part of it, but might charge just removes all the debuffs. How many true strike champs are going to handle 500k thing mini boss?
    Night Trasher?
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

Jaded said:

xNig said:

A true strike champ?
    Night Trasher?
    Gonna be a long fight only using his skateboard attacks. More than likely a timeout if I had to guess
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    xNig said:

A true strike champ?
    A true strike champ is going to handle half of the problem but with mighty charge as well I can see a bunch of time outs. Hopefully I’m wrong so I guess we’ll see.

xNig said:

A true strike champ?
    A true strike champ is going to handle half of the problem but with mighty charge as well I can see a bunch of time outs. Hopefully I’m wrong so I guess we’ll see.
    I believe it’s going to be more of a “push to sp1, bait, counter” rinse wash repeat fight with KM. Just need to watch and manage the charges.

Otherwise Blade might work too even with the timeouts. Parry MLM until 2+ bars of power, then fight normally while shrugging off the stuns.
  • Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★
    We gotta start bringing aegon to map 7 it seems
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    edited March 2020
    Hela still on map 2? She spends far too much time unstoppable for a Map 2 Mini