Options

Should everyone have an upper star champion?

As long as they don't have a champion they can not use in the story they can have a hero crystal of a star level above like if you have 4 stars and can't beat act 5 you get a give star and if you can't beat act 5 or 6 they get a 6 star and with the virus I think it might make a distraction and help the scared people have a way to get something off their minds. (P.S.) if your team consists of for 4 stars and one 5 star you get a 5 star since your team is most of 4 stars.

Should everyone have an upper star champion? 80 votes

Yes give hope and help distract
10% 8 votes
No make them waste hours with no upper champs
90% 72 votes

Comments

• Options
    frunderfrunder Posts: 63
    YES YOU ARE SEEING WHAT POINT I AM TRYING TO PROVE TO EVERYONE IN GLOBAL! THEY ARE DOING THIS ****!
  • Options
    IRQIRQ Posts: 305 ★★
    Beautiful "yes, I am good" / "no, I am evil" poll. Ever considered career in politics or journalism?
  • Options
    daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    Please close and delete this thread before I completely lose it with this guy.
  • Options
    frunder said:

YES YOU ARE SEEING WHAT POINT I AM TRYING TO PROVE TO EVERYONE IN GLOBAL! THEY ARE DOING THIS ****!

There was no way to connect the two from your post at all. Take this L and carry on.
  • Options
    Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    frunder said:

I'm not liking this idea at all... Using the pandemic as an excuse to beg for free stuff is a low point. And the poll is so biased it's not worth answering.

And please let go of Caps Lock! I'm having enough trouble understanding your posts as it is... :#
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    frunder said:

yeah they have a point tbh. Why would any horrible person use the virus as an excuse to get free stuff??!! My entire family is stuck in china and here you are, begging for a free 5 star.
    So yes, I will proudly "waste my hours" if that means stopping people like you
  • Options
    Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 539 ★★★
    Practice at a game that takes skill to get better? What a crazy noble concept I voted for. It’s not wasting hours, it’s practice. Practice takes time and effort.
    Watch videos, try a quest, die, try again, die, Read the nodes again, try to fix what you’re doing wrong, watch more videos, try, etc.
  • Options
    GrieferMadnessGrieferMadness Posts: 109
    I mean, the guy has a point. I can't buy TP, so Kabam should at least give me a 5* IP.
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Using a virus to try and get free stuff. Dang that’s low
  • Options
    YENANSASHESYENANSASHES Posts: 252 ★★
    wow, you really weaved corona virus into this. Your request on its own was bad enough but you somehow made it worse.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,708 ★★★★★
    I wanted to give hope but then I remembered how much time I wasted with no upper champs.

Protip, Its been way more than 14 days.
  • Options
    Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★

I mean, the guy has a point. I can't buy TP, so Kabam should at least give me a 5* IP.

:D Would that help you wipe your behind?
  • Options
    Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★
    If content becomes easy how would kabam make money?

Keep dieing and spend units like everyone else :)
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    People can beat act 5.1 with 3 stars and act 5.2 on on words with 4 stars so it's possible. This pity thing just isn't necessary