**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

You know what really grinds my gears?

When people abbreviate champ names. I know a lot of them now but still its aggravating constantly saying

what is SL (star lord)
what is GR (ghost rider)
wha is HT (human torch)

gahhh you can't assume everyone knows what they mean. Infact it's better you assume nobody knows what it means just so they don't get confused and or have to waste energy to ask what it means!!!

rant over.

Comments

• Options
    AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Posts: 286 ★★
    ikwym
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,015 ★★★★★
    Smh, you need to learn the lingo of the CoC, OP.
  • Options
    Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    FWIW smh ftw
    DGMW
    NNTR ITT
    HTH
  • Options
    Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★

Solswerd said:

This post is sooooo RSW....

im not a registered social worker
    HA I LOOKED IT UP!
    I think it means right swipe worthy.
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

FWIW smh ftw
    DGMW
    NNTR ITT
    HTH

that makes no sense at all, unless i'm using the wrong acronyms
  • Options
    OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★

Typing SS, instead of Symbiote Supreme is much easier, or CMM for Captain Marvel (movie). Learn to use the acronyms, no one is gonna change because 1 person cant figure them out.

Yes, is much easier to just use SS, and everyone will know you’re obviously talking about Symbiote Spidey.

...or is that Silver Surfer

...oh, wait, no.. Stealth Spidey.

...oh, I give up, lol.

(and how about the new Sorcerer Supreme, which really should be Sorceress Supreme, but anyways...)
    Context clues then
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I’d rather abbreviate stuff and let those who don’t get it figure it out or ask
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,015 ★★★★★

Typing SS, instead of Symbiote Supreme is much easier, or CMM for Captain Marvel (movie). Learn to use the acronyms, no one is gonna change because 1 person cant figure them out.

Yes, is much easier to just use SS, and everyone will know you’re obviously talking about Symbiote Spidey.

...oh, I give up, lol.

(and how about the new Sorcerer Supreme, which really should be Sorceress Supreme, but anyways...)
    I've made some of my own acronyms.
    Symbiote Supreme = SymS
    Sorcerer Supreme = SorS
    Silver Surfer = SilvS
    StealthSuit Spiderman = SSS or simply Stealthy
  • Options
    DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Also check the transmission fluid.
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    LOL ;)
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,277 ★★★★★
    WTF!
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    CIUMFTBTS (**** I Used My Face To Block That Special)
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★

When people abbreviate champ names. I know a lot of them now but still its aggravating constantly saying

what is SL (star lord)
    what is GR (ghost rider)
    wha is HT (human torch)

gahhh you can't assume everyone knows what they mean. Infact it's better you assume nobody knows what it means just so they don't get confused and or have to waste energy to ask what it means!!!

rant over.

So are you ranting that people don't already know what the abbreviations are? or are you ranting that we tend to look down on people for not knowing what the abbreviations are? which group is the target of your rant here.
  • Options
    IMO, FWIW, A

...oh, I give up, lol.

Sorcerer supreme is a title. No matter if you are a man, a woman, gender non binary, or a pig. you are still the sorcerer supreme. Using your argument, black widow would be an avengeress. I know that sounds ridiculous but its the same thing.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    2CH4+3O2-> 2CO2+ 2H2O ???
  • Options
    TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★

what is SL (star lord)
    what is GR (ghost rider)
    wha is HT (human torch)

rant over.

Yea bro, me too. I cant find out what mcoc stands for but I see it everywhere
  • Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
  • Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    The only thing I hate is when two champs have same abbreviation. Like Spider Gwen is SG and Squirrel Girl is also SG.
  • Options
    SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    If you have a hard time figuring out acronyms in this game then good luck with champion descriptions.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,051 ★★★★★

...oh, I give up, lol.

SS is Symbiote Supreme... DUH...
  • Options
    Smash said:

If you have a hard time figuring out acronyms in this game then good luck with champion descriptions.

you need a useless english major to read those. I guess they're not so useless anymore...
  • Options
    RocketWaffleRocketWaffle Posts: 136
    There are actually seven champs that would be abbreviated SS, which are Symbiote Supreme, Symbiote Spidey, Stealth Spidey, Stark Spidey, Sunspot, Silver Surfer, and Sorcerer Supreme.