**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I’ve updated my tier list wholesale. Please look at it. I listened to the people’s opinions.

Hey! Please look at my tier list, and comment! I changed a whole lot of things based on your comments!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/107xm6EAM5D_fgbWYQEgLnJwuNReEuCbl8rB8rYuhgCk/edit

Comments

• Sparx265Sparx265 Posts: 268
    yea I read this and literally every single one is like seatins list except for a few.
  • EdyBrokEdyBrok Posts: 38
    edited May 2020

Why change your list, keep it the way you believe it. Now you just did a list to please people, you ain’t being true to yourself

Yeah that's kinda true actually, but the bigger problem is that it copied seatin's wholesale
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    “This is my tier list” but “I’ve changed it based on other people’s opinions”.... so it’s bit actually your tier list?
  • LunaeLunae Posts: 371 ★★★
    So plagiary with extra steps :D
  • I wonder if anyone has told them this looks like another's tier list yet.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Never been a fan of Tier Lists myself. Let alone enough to emulate. You do you, I say.
  • CotziCotzi Posts: 90
    Seatin rip off
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Blatant seatin ripoff. Also Ant-Man is way too low
  • Huffman_CodeHuffman_Code Posts: 16
    What's the point for making 'your' tier list if it is almost identical to someone else's work?
  • Grooteus_MaximusGrooteus_Maximus Posts: 105

What's the point for making 'your' tier list if it is almost identical to someone else's work?

It worked for Deadpool.