**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

General Game Feedback [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★

@GroundedWisdom lets not talk about Seatin. That’s derailing the thread from the main issue

Okay, so back to my original response. Act 6 is meant to be difficult. Really difficult. What is the hope in bringing it up again? Do you expect them to dumb it down?
    No but we expect them to learn for content like act 7
    Act 7 would be harder than Act 6. That's just logical. Also, limiting what you can use has been a part of the game for a long time. That's just a part of needing specific counters.
    Actually let me go back and correct myself... book 2 chapter 1. That doesn’t necessarily have to be harder than act 6 from the start because it’s a “new book.” Now just because specific counters have been in for a long time doesn’t mean it’s right. This has really only started in act six which again, not to be condescending, but you haven’t reached that yet so you don’t know the feeling of needing specific counters for one fight or path
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

@GroundedWisdom lets not talk about Seatin. That’s derailing the thread from the main issue

Okay, so back to my original response. Act 6 is meant to be difficult. Really difficult. What is the hope in bringing it up again? Do you expect them to dumb it down?
    We expect something that’s actually fun and interesting rather than more super specific nodes with 1 or 2 counters and for it to not just be dominated by 5 champions, lack of variety gets stale
    How do you do that with only so many Node combinations, about 200 different Champs, limited mechanics, and a demographic of Players that are very skilled? Eventually you have to limit what they can use.

@GroundedWisdom what if you’re not lucky enough to pull the specific counters huh? I’m f2p with a stacked roster still missing quake, ghost, doom, warlock, and a lot of champs needed for specific nodes. Hard content should be skill capped, not roster capped. Do you know that GM can be soloed by any champ? That’s a truly difficult fight that can be done with SKILL. You can’t comment on something you haven’t reached, so stop it

Then you wait until you pull what you need. Just like everyone else.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    I'm just sitting here struggling on 5.3 lol,
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    I may not be an endgame player as you guys call it but is the game starting to look more like a job rather than a game where you have fun, becuase I can confidently say that it's not fun when ur ratio to pulling trash is 9 to 1 or whatever numbers are more accurate
  • LewisTheLlamaLewisTheLlama Posts: 301 ★★★

Is that so far-fetched? It has deterred many people from the game and is really unattractive for the game in general for low-level players. If I were running the game, I honestly would invest time to ‘dumbing it down’ in order to ensure my invested players don’t leave. Or at least the ridiculous bosses and niche paths.
    The hope in bringing it up again I think is to remind them how much everybody despised Act 6 (how they could forget is unexplainable to me) and that they are making the same mistake with the current beta iteration of Act 7.
    Yes, it is. Act 6 isn't for general to low-level Players. It isn't for people with a few 5*s and a large 4* Roster. It isn't even for people with a couple 6*s.
    I’m not saying it’s for them lol, you misunderstand. I’m saying that for them, if they see all high-level players complaining of course they are going to reevaluate why they are investing time in a game with a bleak future.
    Quantity of 6 star champions is also irrelevant too, as, like me, you can have a high amount and still have trash champions that contribute no help in exploring Act 6. If enough people at a high level are complaining, there IS an issue. I have no idea why you can’t see that, and I’m just not replying to anything you say at this point because I don’t think you’re offering any valid points and it just feels like you’re extensively reaching for any irrational argument for.. what reason?
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Act 7 would be harder than Act 6. That's just logical. Also, limiting what you can use has been a part of the game for a long time. That's just a part of needing specific counters.
    There are about 170 champs in game rn. Let's do some quick math.
    Let's say that there are 18 champs needed to complete and explore act 7.1. That is about 10.5% of all champs in game, thus making 89.5% of the champs in the game be kinda useless. That's just an estimate and Point A.
    Then you have to have All of those champs at at least 5* r4 level which requires you to pull the champions, then invest a boatload of gold, iso and catalysts, which is point B.
    Then you have to have a bunch of units, boosts, revives and pots ready to use for whenever you die. While they may cost 1 gold in the beta, it costs a lot in game, which is point C.

Does that sound logical to you? Does that sound like something fun or challenging. Cause it doesn't to me.
    It sounds like something not everyone is prepared to do right away. That's not an injustice. It's smart long-term design.
  • CatapoulpeCatapoulpe Posts: 101
    Agreed
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

There are about 170 champs in game rn. Let's do some quick math.
    Let's say that there are 18 champs needed to complete and explore act 7.1. That is about 10.5% of all champs in game, thus making 89.5% of the champs in the game be kinda useless. That's just an estimate and Point A.
    Then you have to have All of those champs at at least 5* r4 level which requires you to pull the champions, then invest a boatload of gold, iso and catalysts, which is point B.
    Then you have to have a bunch of units, boosts, revives and pots ready to use for whenever you die. While they may cost 1 gold in the beta, it costs a lot in game, which is point C.

Does that sound logical to you? Does that sound like something fun or challenging. Cause it doesn't to me.
    It sounds like something not everyone is prepared to do right away. That's not an injustice. It's smart long-term design.
    Well no sh*t people are not prepared to r4 5 stars right away. Plus, did you really just call that a smartr long-term design? Really?
    Yes I did.

@GroundedWisdom i like how you just completely ignore all the valid points about many fights that don’t require specific counters and still continue to spit some bs

You can't expect to use whoever you want at that stage of the game.