[Android] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• Seu_homemSeu_homem Member Posts: 2
    I got in touch with the in game support, and they told me to contact Samsung, which I did. After almost 30 minutes of them trying to help me, they came to the obvious conclusion that the problem wasn't with my phone. Everything was running smoth except for the game. It has been 2 months now. Please kabam, tell us something, even if it is that you don't know what to do, or don't care to lose a few 100 players. But, give us something. Even bigger games, with many more clients, give some attention to their costumers.
  • Praxedis29Praxedis29 Member Posts: 11
    Definitivamente no creo que sea lo mismo levantar una queja en un foro que directamente en el soporte del juego de preferencia en la pagina de Marvel MCOC en ingles ya que a los latinos realmente no es la misma atencion. Tambien soy usuario de Android mi equipo se actualizo a Android 10 e iniciaron mis problemas con la actualizacion de Andorid. Y no creo que sean pocos los usuarios con este problema. Lamentablemente creo hay cero posibilidad que desde aqui nos den una solucion o por lo menos alguna informacion del problema.
  • JuggernautJayFraserJuggernautJayFraser Member Posts: 1
    In-Game Name: Jay Fraser
    Device and Model: Samsung A5
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Version Installed: most recent update
    Game Mode: Alliance
    Description of the Issue: game freezes when I try to use alliance tab or anything relating to alliance.
  • DenusFleabagDenusFleabag Member Posts: 1
    In-Game Name: DenusFleabag
    Device and Model: Samsung S8 (SM-G950F)
    Device Operating System: 9.0
    Cellular or WiFi: Both (Wifi-Ziggo) (Cell-Vodafone)
    Game Version Installed: 27.0.0
    Game Mode: Confirmed for all gamemodes
    Description of the Issue: Map, champion, gamemode, does not matter. It has now got to a point it happens alt least once every ~2 fights. The game freezes for 1 or 2 seconds (got recordings). Music is continued, sounds that were activated are also continued. Inputs are frozen and may cause you to charge a heavy if you were tapping furiously and it freezes at the moment it was tapped, while the game is frozen i stop giving inputs, when the game continues the charged heavy is immediatly put into action. Which means i've charged a heavy in record time. This has cost me and alliance unfortunatly some unneccasary kills in AW or AQ. Freezes occur random, (standing still, while dashing both directions (not at a certain point), while combo, during sp from both.
  • bumble-beebumble-bee Member Posts: 137 ★★
    edited May 2020
    IGN: tron2050
    Device: Samsung Galaxy A70
    Wifi / 4G: both
    Game version: 27.0.0

Problem: Continuous connection issues in game.
    All other things (ex. Youtube, other games) works just fine when this game showing red icon of bad connection.
    This problem started only after last game update.
    I tried to re-install game and reset connection settings but problem still persists.
  • bumble-beebumble-bee Member Posts: 137 ★★
    I had to take a break from the game because of this issue. Couldn't play last 2 AQ season and will also miss this AW season.
    In game name: tron2050
  • xowel93xowel93 Member Posts: 9
    samsung sent an update for the device A70 and it seems that the game works as before, try it
  • MostWantedMostWanted Member Posts: 351 ★★
    edited May 2020
    Device: Huawei p20 lite
    Android 8.0
    Version game: latest
    Connection: any
    Game mode: any, it's a champion-specific bug

Heimdall's Special 2 can't be dodged with dexterity even if he hasn't the true strike buff. I used hood and tried to evade that sp2 while Heimdall hadn't any buff (thanks to staggers) and I died, failing the evasion.
    Dr strange fate seal has the same result: he can't evade Heimdall sp2 even if there is not that true strike buff
  • GiBRaSGiBRaS Member Posts: 8
    xowel93 said:

samsung sent an update for the device A70 and it seems that the game works as before, try it

Nope, it's the same.
    Samsung's latest models with Android 10 continue to have connection problems. It is impossible to play MCOC in this conditions.
  • TheGhostOneTheGhostOne Member Posts: 5
    In-Game Name: TheGostOne

Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite

Device Operating System: ANDROID 10

Cellular or WiFi: both

Game Mode: all modes. Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest and Alliance War.

Description of the Issue: The red symbol starts to blinking and the game disconnected.

It's not possible to play the game like this disconnected every 2 or 3 minutes i have to fast switch to mobile data or wifi to avoid disconnected.
  • NickBates10NickBates10 Member Posts: 59

In-Game name: -JackRipper-

Slappapow said:

In-Game Name: Slappapow
    Device and Model: Galaxy a10e
    Device Operating System: 9
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Version Installed: 25.0
    Game Mode: All
    Description of the Issue: In any fight, using any character from my roster at least 5 times a day, during combat the game will stick for about 2-3 seconds during the; dash attacks, dash backs, combos, and specials of both my champion and the A.I. During the stick the sounds of the action still occur and after unsticking the action will continue with no sound.

This post is from November 2019 and its still happening
  • NASTYNOXXXNASTYNOXXX Member Posts: 8
    @Kabam Lyra hey you were the first on deck with this issue please let us know an update. I really appreciate the contest but this is worse than the issue back in December and is making me and I'm sure alot of others want to quit thanks.
  • ThiGonThiGon Member Posts: 4

In-Game Name: TheGostOne

Device Operating System: ANDROID 10

Cellular or WiFi: both

Game Mode: all modes. Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest and Alliance War.

Description of the Issue: The red symbol starts to blinking and the game disconnected.

It's not possible to play the game like this disconnected every 2 or 3 minutes i have to fast switch to mobile data or wifi to avoid disconnected.

It actually seems to work if you just turn off and on wifi after the fight. I had mobile data on, so don't know if this is necessary or even works without
    Thanks for the hint :smiley:
  • hellchampionhellchampion Member Posts: 4
    Oyun İçi Adı: hellChampion
    Cihazı ve Modeli: Galaxy A70
    Cihazı İşletim Sistemi: ANDROID 10
    Hücresel veya WiFi: her ikisi de
    Yüklü Oyun Sürümü: 27.0.0
    Oyun Modu: tüm modlar. Hikaye Görevleri, Etkinlik Görevleri, Arena, İttifak Görevi ve İttifak Savaşı.
    Sorunun Tanımı: Bu sorunun ANDROID 10 cihazımda benim için oluştuğunu fark ettim. Sebep hiçbir özel şampiyon gibi görünmüyor. Menüler arasında geziniyor olabilirim. Herhangi bir oyun modunda bir kavgada. Kristalin açılması veya envanter vb. Kontrol edilmesi. Kırmızı wifi sembolü, wifi veya hücre verilerinde olup olmadığımdan bağımsız olarak rastgele yanıp sönmeye başlayacaktır. Bir süre gecikecek ve sonra yükleme ekranında bağlantısının kesildiğini belirten bir mesaj alıyorum. Teşekkürler
  • hellchampionhellchampion Member Posts: 4
    guys come on pls help
  • HS_MoeWintHS_MoeWint Member Posts: 1
    In-Game Name: HS Moe Wint
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy A70
    Device Operating System: Android 10
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Mode: All
    Description of the Issue: Still having Connectivity Error while playing any modes. That really annoys me and sometime I have to replay the match I've already won.
    Whenever the connection error occurs, I have to on/off Mobile Data or Wifi and wait to reconnect. And I'm sure my internet isn't a problem as I got no problem with other online games.

• chambellchambell Member Posts: 1
    In-Game Name: chambell
    Device and Model: Galaxy A70
    Device Operating System: android 10
    Cellular or WiFi: both
    Game Version Installed: 27.0.0. 
    Game Mode: all modes.
    Description of the Issue: after each  fight connection lost. On the arena, even i win the game, the result iş changed to the lose. On the alliance mode, after the game my health looks less than it should be, and my enemy's always full.. than in this condition fighting again and again, until i lost
  • ZdroodoZdroodo Member Posts: 1
    In-Game Name: Lubie Placki
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy A70
    Description of the Issue: Connectivity Error while playing any modes. That really annoys me and sometime I have to replay the match I've already won.
    Whenever the connection error occurs, I have to on/off Mobile Data or Wifi and wait to reconnect. And I'm sure my internet isn't a problem as I got no problem with other online games. Its start when I update Android 10.
  • 0casual00casual0 Member Posts: 457 ★★★
    Android Users: Kabam! There's a problem with the game!
    Kabam: ......

iOS Users: He-
    Kabam: We'll get to it right away! Don't worry about it. *Proceed and fix the problem in a few minutes*
  • GiBRaSGiBRaS Member Posts: 8
    Emiljano said:
    Many people with Android10 suffer from this problem, is it possible to fix it? Why is there no answer for Android users?
    Thanks.
  • ThiGonThiGon Member Posts: 4
    Switching form wifi to mobile data or the other way actually somehow bypasses this bug. As soon as the red disconnection symbol appears switch from wifi to mobile data or from mobile data to wifi (also possible to turn off wifi for a short moment and turn it on again) and it somehow re-establishes the connection. Even possible during fights and works most of the time.
    It's not a solution to the problem but it makes the game a bit more playable again.
  • CELLAT2735CELLAT2735 Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2020
    Oyun İçi Adı: Celat2735
    Cihaz ve Model: Samsung A70
    Cihaz İşletim Sistemi: 10.0
    Hücresel veya WiFi: Her ikiside
    Yüklü Oyun Sürümü:Son sürüm
    Oyun Modu: Her modda
    Sorunun Tanımı: Oyun oynarken sürekli sağ alt köşede bağlantı problemi yaşıyorum, yaklaşık 3 aydır oynuyorum. 10.0 yükledikten sonra bu sıkıntı olmaya başladı. samsung u arıyoruz bizden kaynaklı değiy diyorlar. lütfen bu sorunu çözün oyunu bırakıcam.
  • ei_tai_ei_taiei_tai_ei_tai Member Posts: 5
    In-Game Name: ei_tai_ei_tai
    Description of the Issue: Still having Connectivity Error while playing any modes. That really annoys me and sometime I have to replay the match I've already won.
    Whenever the connection error occurs, I have to on/off Mobile Data or Wifi and wait to reconnect. And I'm sure my internet isn't a problem as I got no problem with other online games.

These problems do not occure on my old phone (samsung galaxy note4)
  • DrltyDrlty Member Posts: 3
    edited May 2020
    UFO VPN programı sorunu çözüyor. Samsung A70
    https://youtu.be/17XbV0k6tlY
  • DeckardRJDeckardRJ Member Posts: 43
    In-Game Name: DeckardRJ
    Device and Model: Razer Phone 2
    Device Operating System: Android 9.0
    Description of the Issue: Horrendous lag in all gamemodes
  • VitalijjPVitalijjP Member Posts: 2
    In-Game Name: X01
    Device and Model: Samsung A70
    Device Operating System: Android 10.0
    Description of the Issue: Horrendous lag in all gamemodes. Connectivity Error while playing any modes. That really annoys me and sometime I have to replay the match I've already won.
    Description of the Issue: after each fight connection lost. On the arena, even i win the game, the result iş changed to the lose.
    Need Help!
    Thx.
  • IAmNotADinosaurIAmNotADinosaur Member Posts: 19
    Name: IAmNotADinosaur
    Device: Samsung Galaxy S9
    Device OS: 10
    Cellular or WIFI: Both
    Game version installed: Newest, couldn't find exact name (as of may 2020)
    Game mode: All except Story quests and AW (AQ and Event Quests and Arena)
    The issue(s): Sometimes, usually about once per fight, my light attacks will turn into heavy charges, leading to me being pummeled by my opponent. Also, the fights will periodically freeze for about 10 seconds, forcing me to regain focus once it comes back into play. Lastly, about half the time I win a fight, the game will crash and act like the opponent took no damage, and it will say that I'm at half health. ****.
  • Seu_homemSeu_homem Member Posts: 2
    Ok, I give up. It has been months and the connection issue for A70 users hasn't even been adressed. Until last week, I had been playing the game for almost 5 years. And, after trying every channel of communication possible, even checking with Samsung directly, I QUIT. Yes, this is my goodbye to my fellow players. I believe, at least kabam is happy to have 1 less Android user. It is a bitter sweet feeling😔😔, but, as every break up, I Will find something to replace you, and move on.