You are being contacted on behalf of the Red Room Academy

Comments

• SparkAlotSparkAlot Member Posts: 957 ★★★★
    CUTTYMAN said:

What day will last target be released?

Did you read the first post? They tell you when it ends. It will vanish when the timer is done with.

• MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,878 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Just a bit of late feedback to say that I'm loving the Red Rooms as a whole.

I always like an excuse to dust off my 2* champs, and I've pulled some fun new ones, most of whom I don't have at this where they'll be helpful in late-game content:
    • Omega Red
    • Human Torch
    • MODOK
    • Warlock
    • Guillotine 2099
    • Silver Surfer
    • Mysterio
    • Ebony Maw
    • Sabretooth
    • Black Widow (Clare Voyant)
    • Namor
    • Venom the Duck
    • Man-Thing
    • Darkhawk
    • Crossbones
    Given that this game requires a fair bit of difficult decision-making about who to rank up, I think it's really good to have some content where use of these lower-star champs is required; so we can play with old favourites; and rare champs we never pulled as a 5*/6*.

Variant 4, Danger Rooms, Red Rooms, special 2* arenas have all been fun places to do this.

As a thought, is there a way to ever encourage this in regular play? Maybe a daily Event? The Hero Use event rewards use of higher-star champs. How about a reverse of this; where you're rewarded for winning fights with lower-star champs? Or for defeating opponents with a higher Rank/Challenger Rating?

I think the feedback on Variant 4 proves that there's an appetite for something like this. I hope it can be part of your plan for the future.
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★

I always like an excuse to dust off my 2* champs, and I've pulled some fun new ones,

I am still missing 30 of them. :/