**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Post Your 6-star Rank 3 Champions Here

Comments

• Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Fine, I'll play

nice
  • Options
    WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 β˜…β˜…

Fine, I'll play

That is insane, but how do you have so many?? Even after Act 6 and AOL 100% doesn't it only give you a max of and maybe 5 if you got heaps of offers?

• Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Woozie said:

Fine, I'll play

That is insane, but how do you have so many?? Even after Act 6 and AOL 100% doesn't it only give you a max of and maybe 5 if you got heaps of offers?

Months at top 5 AQ, #2 in gifting, offers, etc...
  • Options
    Lvernon15 said:

FRITO_Man said:

Fine, I'll play

Now these are what people should be ranking up. Some quality rankups for once
    People can rank who they want, it’s their account, not yours
    Yep. Everyone has their own reason for ranking who they do. I wouldn't rank lots of champs that other people do and I'm sure they could say the same. I don't have to play them though
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Nick Fury and either Marvel or Corvus will be next

That namor at r3 sig 200 is a thing of beauty. Get much use out of him?
  • Options
    Gmonkey said:

@Worknprogress how is domino so close to r3 her also have sunspot.

She's a beast. A bit to sporadic as far as performance for some but I love her. If I didn't already have Namor maxed out I wouldn't have ranked her though as I'm at the level of pushing prestige as high as possible. She's definitely not a bad choice though. I also have Rulk and masacre at R2. It really just depends on what your goals are
  • Options
    Qfury said:

Nick Fury and either Marvel or Corvus will be next

That namor at r3 sig 200 is a thing of beauty. Get much use out of him?
    Nah. Namor is a good but super niche champ. Not really someone you want to use outside scenarios you need his sig ability usually. Great to have when you need him but far from a daily driver if you have a large roster.
  • Options
    got an unduped domino r3. DOnt use her too much outside of aq/ heavy finishing uc eq. She is nice, though.
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    0din said:

Fine, I'll play

Awesome 😬
    pretty sure you still have more though
  • Options

0din said:

Fine, I'll play

Awesome 😬
    pretty sure you still have more though
    He's definitely higher prestige for sure
  • Options
    ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,142 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited June 2020
    TP33 said:

Chovner said:

I love this woman so much. She’s amazing, especially at R3

That’s a rank up I don’t see enough. People overlook her bc if you have a T5 mystic most go for Doom or Sym supreme. Definitely worth it thouh
    She's so versatile, strong and sustainable. Took me a week to learn her best rotation, and how to capitalize on using immunities against certain champs, but now that I've got it all more or less figured it out, she's a Monster.

I would have gotten stuck in the 6* r3 Doom vortex as well, but I had just pulled and took my 5* Doom to r5, so I figure for now he'd be able to do most of what a 6* r3 could do with current game META, so why not give myself a leg up with a triple immune 6* who can regen forever.
  • Options
    RonD9RonD9 Posts: 232 β˜…

• Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Still three mutant t5cc away from my first r3 :( Maybe I'll get them next week from AQ
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,725 β˜…β˜…β˜…

4 t5 class catas...still no champs worth rank 3 ...beat that! #thanksKabam4RNGesus

BTW --> got great r3 options for skill/mutant class like duped omega/duped aegon and so...but suprise suprise, no t5 class catas for those classes...coincidence??? I don't think so..

Can I buy some from you πŸ˜‹
  • Options
    AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Fine, I'll play

Holy crow...
  • Options
    CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 β˜…β˜…
    DalBot said:

Omega at rank 3 with sig 200, what a goddamn monster.
    How's the Sorcerer Supreme? I dont have her as a 3* even so i have now idea how she is.
  • Options
    Ctuchik said:

DalBot said:

Omega at rank 3 with sig 200, what a goddamn monster.
    How's the Sorcerer Supreme? I dont have her as a 3* even so i have now idea how she is.
    I think she's really underrated currently still. Have a few guys in the alliance that have really sold me on her recently. My 5* will probably be my next rankup once I have the mystic cats.