**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

so what about those who complete initial run of act 6? or explore 100% act6 in hard mode

Comments

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Bidzy7 said:

@Worknprogress

you are a just a salty bitter individual who has this chip on his shoulder who thinks because it was a struggle/diificult for you that it should also be a struggle/difficult for everyone else and if its not they should be punished for it.

You have spammed multiple threads with the same line of thought and keep bringing up the same points.

You keep saying you don't care either way what happens but yet you keep arguing and moaning for it.

In the game feedback thread you was advocating multiple times if they tone down the difficulty they should reduce rewards by "25%". You used the exact same argument in this thread.

This thread has nothing to do with abyss rewards but you had to have a rant about it here too.

Champion pulls have an impact on difficulty but again this seems to allude you and apparently people who haven't done act 6 are simply lazy or moaners who want stuff given to them.

you don't even understand the very nature of the game.
    Give all the players the exact same champions and see how that affects when people finish content.
    Remove all the rank up resources and leave only resources that can be obtained in other parts of the game in act 6 like 5* shards and see how many people rush to do that content.
    Remove legends run and see how that affects people rushing to do content.

You talk about hating the community, go find another game where the community largely agrees with you line of thought. Plenty of games out there.

You just seem to be looking for some sort of pity party.

He has a whale account and knows nothing of playing content without the right champions available. Like a top 2% account in the game.

So all this talk about working hard is not relevant at all. He paid his way for his account and talks like hes a free to play guy and everyone else that doesn't work as hard as him wants a handout. He's a rational guy which is why he isn't GW but it completely goes over his head every time when he talks about skill and his accomplishments.

There was a post where he stated he went back and cleared 6.2.6 for fun and did the last 10% with CapIW. You know when I finished act 6.2.6? I completed all of act 6.3 first. I pulled CapIW with the gifting event then proceeded to finish 6.2.6 within the next couple of weeks. Nothing to brag about at all CapIW is the perfect counter to the Champion's last 10% and takes the least amount of skill to use.
    Not once have I ever hid the fact I've spent heavily in the game. I've said that people have to spend one or a combination of things in a game like this, time and/or money. There's plenty of people who want to spend neither.

I could beat that last 10% with any champ that can play around the unstoppable and probably at least one that can't even do that. You don't have to take blocked hits to beat it. I lost 15% health when I ate the last hit of a sp1. It also wasn't a brag, I legitimately wanted to see just how hard the timing of dashing out, in, and then out again was to get down again after not touching the fight for over 6 months. After almost soloing the fight with sym, and a few sp1s getting it down with cap, it wasn't really all that hard
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

Bidzy7 said:

@Worknprogress

you are a just a salty bitter individual who has this chip on his shoulder who thinks because it was a struggle/diificult for you that it should also be a struggle/difficult for everyone else and if its not they should be punished for it.

You have spammed multiple threads with the same line of thought and keep bringing up the same points.

You keep saying you don't care either way what happens but yet you keep arguing and moaning for it.

In the game feedback thread you was advocating multiple times if they tone down the difficulty they should reduce rewards by "25%". You used the exact same argument in this thread.

This thread has nothing to do with abyss rewards but you had to have a rant about it here too.

Champion pulls have an impact on difficulty but again this seems to allude you and apparently people who haven't done act 6 are simply lazy or moaners who want stuff given to them.

Give all the players the exact same champions and see how that affects when people finish content.
    Remove all the rank up resources and leave only resources that can be obtained in other parts of the game in act 6 like 5* shards and see how many people rush to do that content.

You talk about hating the community, go find another game where the community largely agrees with you line of thought. Plenty of games out there.

He has a whale account and knows nothing of playing content without the right champions available. Like a top 2% account in the game.

So all this talk about working hard is not relevant at all. He paid his way for his account and talks like hes a free to play guy and everyone else that doesn't work as hard as him wants a handout. He's a rational guy which is why he isn't GW but it completely goes over his head every time when he talks about skill and his accomplishments.

There was a post where he stated he went back and cleared 6.2.6 for fun and did the last 10% with CapIW. You know when I finished act 6.2.6? I completed all of act 6.3 first. I pulled CapIW with the gifting event then proceeded to finish 6.2.6 within the next couple of weeks. Nothing to brag about at all CapIW is the perfect counter to the Champion's last 10% and takes the least amount of skill to use.
    Not once have I ever hid the fact I've spent heavily in the game. I've said that people have to spend one or a combination of things in a game like this, time and/or money. There's plenty of people who want to spend neither.

I could beat that last 10% with any champ that can play around the unstoppable and probably at least one that can't even do that. You don't have to take blocked hits to beat it. I lost 15% health when I ate the last hit of a sp1. It also wasn't a brag, I legitimately wanted to see just how hard the timing of dashing out, in, and then out again was to get down again after not touching the fight for over 6 months. After almost soloing the fight with sym, and a few sp1s getting it down with cap, it wasn't really all that hard
    I first beat the Champion with Loki? What's your point?

With the availability of 6* signature stones you have to pay a ton of money to have the prestige you have. Brian Grant is the maximum of a f2p player and you make his account look like a noob so lets stop pretending. My point is that you have every advantage from a roster perspective and you look down on others who don't have that. I'm not the only one saying this, we can't all be wrong. I'm not money shaming either because I spend from time to time. I'm just trying to say you have no perspective to the avg player and the hardships of waiting on the perfect champ to complete difficult content.

Bidzy7 said:

@Worknprogress

I first beat the Champion with Loki? What's your point?

With the availability of 6* signature stones you have to pay a ton of money to have the prestige you have. Brian Grant is the maximum of a f2p player and you make his account look like a noob so lets stop pretending. My point is that you have every advantage from a roster perspective and you look down on others who don't have that. I'm not the only one saying this, we can't all be wrong. I'm not money shaming either because I spend from time to time. I'm just trying to say you have no perspective to the avg player and the hardships of waiting on the perfect champ to complete difficult content.
    I don't look down on anyone that doesn't have that luxury at all. I've argued that they need to adjust 5* RNG multiple times to help players get the champs needed for Act 6. I don't want to wait for champs personally and it's worth it to me not to. Not everyone else had that option or thinks it's worth it not to wait. Fine with me. Those people have to spend more time waiting unfortunately. Hopefully the amount of time someone can technically be blocked for gets addressed shortly.

I didn't always spend either. I barely spent on the game at all when I was doing Act 5. It really wasn't until Act 6 dropped that it shot up. So yeah I'm well aware of what it's like not having what you want. My roster was horrendous early on. My first R4 5* was sym Spidey bc I had t2a expiring and had absolutely no one worth using it on. I can't even remember what 4*s I used for the Collector but they were terrible. I didn't have DD or OGV.

The fact that I've spent a lot also doesn't mean I don't know what I'm doing and I don't spend time getting better at difficult stuff either (something people annoyingly assume here for some reason being that any heavy spender is actually terrible and just throws mass amounts of units to get through anything). Of course having ideal options makes things easier, if it didn't people would spend the time or money to get them. That doesn't mean it's an auto fight when you have them or impossible when you don't either.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,013 ★★★★★

Pulyaman said:

Pulyaman said:

Knation said:

Cage_1 said:

Ahaha its funny. 🤣

Lets say, If u buy a TV, lets for 200$ and 2 month later the same compagny release another TV with more features and gadgets and they sell it for same price...and ur upset about it and call the compagnie and say " hey I bought the first TV! I want compensation coz u made a better one for same price!" ...they will just say STFU and hang the phone. And thats what u will deserve!

They dont own u anything! 😓

Alright and if they nerfed the rewards of act 6 alongside the difficulty would you be ok with that
    What is with you and nerfing rewards? What do you want exactly.

Pulyaman said:

Cage_1 said:

Ahaha its funny. 🤣

Lets say, If u buy a TV, lets for 200$ and 2 month later the same compagny release another TV with more features and gadgets and they sell it for same price...and ur upset about it and call the compagnie and say " hey I bought the first TV! I want compensation coz u made a better one for same price!" ...they will just say STFU and hang the phone. And thats what u will deserve!

Were not talking about something that was purchased. Were talking about a task that was completed. If you had a job where you were completing more difficult tasks or working more hours but were paid the same as someone with a far easier job you would just keep quiet and say nothing lol? Of course you would. And again ill remind you....a television has MATERIAL value....it costs to produce....it costs in raw material its not FREE to give. ANYTHING you get in this game has no value whatsoever outside of the game. Your analogy makes no sense
    Both the comparisons are wrong.lol. If you were hired to do a a job for 200$ and some months later if you learned that someone else also got hired but he has higher salary than you, you cannot actually moan about it because his salary is not dependent on you. May be he negotiated better.
    If the difficulty is reduced and rewards stay the same or increased, compensation in terms of units is ideal but not practical. So, it could be compensation in terms of items, which is a nightmare because of the different levels of completion by different players.
    If the difficulty is reduced and rewards are reduced, then no compensation. Just the additional rewards that they got is compensation enough.
    Or, Kabam could throw a curveball like what they did in abyss, which can only be discussed after they release what they have planned.
    FYI, I have only completed till 6.2 and I am yet to start on 6.3, not explored anything in act 6.
    So becuase the compensation would be difficult to award the player should recieive nothing because its "too much work"?
    Where did I say that?.Please read the post completely before replying. I said, if the rewards are the same compensation in terms of units is ideal but not practical, because some may have used units and some may have used the stash. The compensation if given will be in terms of items and it would be too much to look into each account on how much they completed and match the compensation to that particular progress level. Just like CMM Abyss compensation, it could be a blanket compensation of potions, revives and energy. Sorry, if I was not clear.
    Regardless of what was used the point I’m trying to make is it’s not an even playing field awarding the same rewards for diffirent levels of difficulty. It’s like the uncollected and master side events awarded exactly the same would that be fair?
    Then you want them to reduce the rewards, if they reduce the difficulty?
    Rewards are based on difficulty are they not? The more difficult the better the rewards that’s the whole progression system in the story mode. I don’t see 5 star crystals given out in act 1 do you? Wheither they give the people that did it when it was harder more or give the people doing it when it’s easier less is for them to decide.
    DId you complain when act4 was nerfed to the ground?
    That's a bit of an exaggeration. The removed slashed tires juggs and did something to venom. No other fights including Maestro were touched. And even with those 2 fights act 4 is very doable. Especially these days.
    At the time those two fights were unit pits. hundreds of units. Energy costs were through the roof. Starburst sucked. I did one run there and stopped since it was terrible (until i got ronan). Then they nerfed it and many many players could progress, instead of getting sucked into the same pit. Those two fights are comparable to the sinister/champion fights in 6.2
    The point is, act 4 wasn't nerfed into the ground.
    Lets not discuss the degree of nerfing. Your view varies towards kabam side, and i'd rather not discuss this, with you. Maybe you never did it, so probably have no idea. Either way, it was nerfed, and leave it at that. This topic you are disagreeing about isnt even relevant. Do you disagree just because?
    A topic that you started isn't relevant? You brought the whole thing up. I'm disagreeing with you because saying Act 4 was nerfed into the ground is false. That's all I'm saying. You have a right to your opinion, I have a right to disagree with that opinion. Do make a bigger deal out of something that isn't a big deal.
    I brought it up as a comparison. DId you do act4 pre nerf? or are you pulling stuff out of your backside like GW?
    I'll leave it at this. I did act 4 pre-nerf. I've been playing since just after release. I know what it was like for those fights.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,241 ★★★★★
    Well this seems to be devolving.
  • WhatElseWhatElse Posts: 186 ★★★
    On my humble opinion, Kabam should be more consistent.

There is a reward buff on Abyss where players who have already 100% will be benefited (they will not lose 15k 6* shards)

There is a difficulty nerf on Act6 where players who have already 100% will not benefited, since they spent more units than a new person with same roster and skill would.

This is not aligned. Either Kabam should provide extra 15k 6* shards for new abyss players or Kabam should compensate players who have already 100% act6.

Just be consistent.
    andbarpar said:

On my humble opinion, Kabam should be more consistent.

There is a reward buff on Abyss where players who have already 100% will be benefited (they will not lose 15k 6* shards)

There is a difficulty nerf on Act6 where players who have already 100% will not benefited, since they spent more units than a new person with same roster and skill would.

This is not aligned. Either Kabam should provide extra 15k 6* shards for new abyss players or Kabam should compensate players who have already 100% act6.

Just be consistent.

It's actually very aligned imo. Sometimes doing things early benefits you sometimes it doesn't. I don't think people should be all that bothered either way.
  • tkhan08tkhan08 Posts: 189 ★★

tkhan08 said:

tkhan08 said:

I have 100% act 6. I don't want any compensation. Act 6 wasn't bugged. It was really hard. Yet, I decided to 100% because I wanted it. It goes for anyone who has done it. So, what reason I have or anyone to ask for any compensation? Kabam didn't force me or anyone else to do it.

If you were somebody that spent actual money on units to pass it thinking that it wouldnt be changed and would stay as it is personally im sure you would have waited. People arent asking for something for nothing they invested in the content believing this is as it was staying permanently. People arent asking for refunds they are asking for something there is an unlimimted supply of to reward them for completing a more difficult task.
    I didn't spend a single penny. I don't spend on this game. I only ever bought sigil few times. I got units from arenas and eq. Saved crystals and stuff. Still, I am not greedy or irrational to demand something that I don't deserve.
    Because you didn’t invest money in the game doesn’t mean nobody else does. The game that you enjoy wouldn’t be in existence if everybody else took that approach would it. Perhaps the people like yourself that didn’t invest any money and did it all f2p should get nothing and the ones that paid for units should get something then. Would you be happy with that?
    Who forced them to invest money? Why did they invest money?
  • Andyball270Andyball270 Posts: 303 ★★★
    tkhan08 said:

tkhan08 said:

tkhan08 said:

I have 100% act 6. I don't want any compensation. Act 6 wasn't bugged. It was really hard. Yet, I decided to 100% because I wanted it. It goes for anyone who has done it. So, what reason I have or anyone to ask for any compensation? Kabam didn't force me or anyone else to do it.

If you were somebody that spent actual money on units to pass it thinking that it wouldnt be changed and would stay as it is personally im sure you would have waited. People arent asking for something for nothing they invested in the content believing this is as it was staying permanently. People arent asking for refunds they are asking for something there is an unlimimted supply of to reward them for completing a more difficult task.
    I didn't spend a single penny. I don't spend on this game. I only ever bought sigil few times. I got units from arenas and eq. Saved crystals and stuff. Still, I am not greedy or irrational to demand something that I don't deserve.
    Because you didn’t invest money in the game doesn’t mean nobody else does. The game that you enjoy wouldn’t be in existence if everybody else took that approach would it. Perhaps the people like yourself that didn’t invest any money and did it all f2p should get nothing and the ones that paid for units should get something then. Would you be happy with that?
    That’s how some people have to complete the content. That’s the way this game still functions as a business people pay to progress kabam keep the lights on to make more content. You didn’t answer my question though did you?
  • tkhan08tkhan08 Posts: 189 ★★

tkhan08 said:

tkhan08 said:

tkhan08 said:

That’s how some people have to complete the content. That’s the way this game still functions as a business people pay to progress kabam keep the lights on to make more content. You didn’t answer my question though did you?
    Then why are they asking for compensation? If I buy a, let's say a car, it's price reduces after few months, would I be asking for a compensation? And why not? Because asking for a compensation for comething i did on my discretion and it wasn't flawed, is stupid.

As for your QUESTION, I don't care if they don't give me anything for compensation. The content wasn't bugged. I used units and resources because 'I wanted to'. And I am certainly don't care if the ones who bought units gets refunded. Good for them.

Anyway, it's useless to discuss it logically with this kind of mindset. So, whatever.

• Andyball270Andyball270 Posts: 303 ★★★
    tkhan08 said:

tkhan08 said:

tkhan08 said:

tkhan08 said:

Then why are they asking for compensation? If I buy a, let's say a car, it's price reduces after few months, would I be asking for a compensation? And why not? Because asking for a compensation for comething i did on my discretion and it wasn't flawed, is stupid.

As for your QUESTION, I don't care if they don't give me anything for compensation. The content wasn't bugged. I used units and resources because 'I wanted to'. And I am certainly don't care if the ones who bought units gets refunded. Good for them.

Anyway, it's useless to discuss it logically with this kind of mindset. So, whatever.

Again the analogy makes no sense were not talking about buying material items this is COMPLETELY diffirent. Why dont you understand the difference?
  • Bidzy7Bidzy7 Posts: 369 ★★★

Champ pulls have an impact on difficulty? Wow that's brand new information. I truly appreciate you enlightening me.

Why would I stop playing a game I enjoy bc the playerbase sucks? If so much of the playerbase hates the game, maybe they should find a new one.

But all those things are in the game. You can't remove them. Maybe they're not there in another game. Maybe you'll like it.

Not sure why you're so bent on trying to twist people finishing content early into being wrong or that doing that makes any opinion you have going forward invalid.

I don't care how long people take to do content. I wish far more people waited. We'd have way less people complaining about the difficulty if that was the case.

It's obvious you've picked and chose what points of things I've posted to actually read because I never once advocated for reducing the rewards. In fact I stated I don't even know how many times at this point I don't want that but keep cherry picking. All I did was use the abyss reward as an example. People are upset bc the task is the same but the rewards are lower. Now you have an easier task for the same rewards and all of you upset about abyss seem to have no problem with that at all. I don't either honestly but find the hypocrisy in a group who is complaining about "fairness" funny.

You really are bitter and angry and just want people to feel bad for you.

Lets breakdown everything you replied

1) So you acknowledge that champion pulls affects difficulty right

So why do you keep using this as an argument

People chose not to do the content at the time the rewards were originally. Now they've changed them and there's 47 kinds of uproar about it.

Someone has even posted in here that once they pulled Aegon and Doom they did Abyss, prior to that they had no plans to tackle it because it didn't seem possible or the cost would of been too great.

on the one hand you say yeah things are easier with certain champions on the other you basically lament people for not doing content. Then you use it as a justification for rewards to be taken away from them because they weren't lucky to get the champs or willing to spend over the top.

2) "The player base sucks
    such a nice statement to make based on your interaction with a few people who you disagree with on a forum. If the majority of the player base hates the game and left, there would be no game for you to play. again if you feel this way why even bother engaging people in the forums. Why get involved in something which is frustrating you or making you angry. You know why because you have this chip on your shoulder where you think you a superior to others because of your ability to do stuff others can't. I am not the first person to say this as well in this thread. My Comment in this thread which you decided to jump on wasn't even related to anything you said and was in response to another person. At no point did i say that person didn't deserve compensation. My whole post if you actually read it related to how unlikely you were to get compensation and why they shouldn't expect it from kabam. Then you decide to follow me to another unrelated thread located here

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/1261064/#Comment_1261064

and what you replied "No" is that really the behavior of an adult or some childish person who because someone doesn't agree with what they are saying thinks let me go harass that person and disagree with everything they say. Real mature behavior dude.

3) if you agree all those things are in the game, then why are you trying to suggest there is no incentive to do content early. If legends runs and the most valuable resources in the game were not attached to new content you would either not do it or not be in a rush to do it. yet you are making these arguments all over the place

Sometimes doing things early benefits you sometimes it doesn't

I mean there is always a benefit to doing things early which is getting the rewards first, that never changes. However there is usually a cost associated with that too which is usually resource related and for some its having to deal with the unknown like in abyss. If you are not happy to pay the cost to access the rewards don't do it. Not doing content straight away means you don't have access to the rewards which slows progress and ability to compete with the prestige game but you get to make better use of your materials. This has always been the case.

4) I don't know why you are trying to push this narrative. On the one hand you have complained people are making assumptions and yet you are doing exactly this. What makes you think i don't finish content early ? I finished 6.1 in the first week it came out. 6.2 i skipped after seeing the sinister fight, had no interest and didn't particularly care for the rewards like a lot of people hence they crazy legends run time of 11 days. 6.3 initial clear did within a week ( i went back and did initial clear on 6.2 so i could access 6.3). 6.4 initial clear done in two days. variant 3 100% within 4 days. Variant 4 100% within 2 days. But yeah i must have something against people who finish content first if i don't agree with you.

5) You say you don't care but

You CHOSE not to do something for what was available at the time.

also refer to the quote above with the same line of thought, there is a few more in this thread but i don't need to quote them all.
    sounds like you think because they didn't do content straight away they can't have complaints when rewards are reduced. That's really fair when one of the things to prevent a player tackling content is RNG

6) Never advocated for rewards to be reduced ? You keep arguing it is justifiable. You basically say all the time " I don't care , but ...." giving a reason why rewards should be reduced. So on some level you agree and want the rewards to be reduced. Either because people didn't do content quick enough so yeah its fine for them to have rewards reduced or because you didn't get to pick a champion before using the abyss resources, which mind you again was your choice to use. Your whole argument on abyss is centered around you own experience/perspective. You fail to see the new crystal like all other content in this game. People who did abyss after 6.4 was released were in a better position then you. Those who do it now with this new crystal will be in a better position then those who did it after 6.4 released and those who do it when Book 2 comes out will be in a better position then those people. The game is always adding content which changes the value of rank ups and use of items. For some reason you feel as though this has never been the case and this new crystal gives some other advantage that was not there for people before who did content later down the road. If this crystal was not attached to abyss would you still be arguing for rewards to be reduced... no just like you didn't make a thread complaining when 6.4 was released. Rewards for content should be the same for everyone for permanent content. That is fair.

The people who are trying to pass off the reduced rewards as being fair are those who played the prestige game and ranked up rubbish champs just to get the prestige boost.

If you want to discuss abyss stuff go to the other thread.
  • Bidzy7Bidzy7 Posts: 369 ★★★

tkhan08 said:

tkhan08 said:

tkhan08 said:

tkhan08 said:

Again the analogy makes no sense were not talking about buying material items this is COMPLETELY diffirent. Why dont you understand the difference?
    back to the topic of this thread

why does the analogy not make sense ? in the case of the game the car is the rewards from act 6

Should people then be compensated for not having the rewards ? Your argument would be they should of spent.

Likewise their Argument for you asking for compensation is you shouldn't of spent.

At what point does the compensation stop becoming reasonable ?

A person claiming for compensation for having to use 1000 units because they didn't pull a certain champion while others with the champion didn't have to spend 1000 units because it was easier. People would argue this person should of waited.

Claiming compensation for bugged content ? People will argue you should of waited for it to be fixed

Now also who would get compensation ? only those who 100% Act 6 ? what about those who have done 80 % or 60% or 40%

Should players like Brian Grant get compensation for doing it item less ?

Do you base the compensation on cheapest cost used to complete act 6 ?

Do you compensate people who couldn't do act 6 because of not getting the right champs for fights so not having T5CC available for all that time ?

What would even adequately compensate you for it. If kabam returns all units used. You now have an advantage of all these units to tackle future content while having had the rewards from act 6

If they give potions and revives, is that really worth asking for ?

Also we don't even know what the changes are exactly. If the champion fight is completely changed then i would argue that those who did him in previous iteration should get something back for that in particular. However it could also be a change which just opens up the number of counters for him. making it more accessible to tackle.

Knation said:

They are also adjusting the attack values of act 6 I’ll wait until I see what they are but I’m assuming it’ll be a decent chunk if they are saying the attack values won’t be high anymore that’s a way bigger change then likely any champion nerf will be

I disagree. You can unitman your way through the rest of act 6. It is expensive but you can if you save over time or drop odins on it. You can't unitman your way through the champion boss fight so that being changed is way bigger than overall attack values.

Attack values are more important to be changed for future content released because they were so high already Kabam had no where to go after act 6. Which is the feedback I gave them in the act 7 beta and I think they heard me on that one. We were up to 18k attk on act 7. So by act 7.4 we would be at 30k attack with rank 3 6 stars and r5 5 stars? Made no sense.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I think we should wait to see what the changes are actually going to look like before we start asking for compensation. If the changes are significant than we certainly deserve it.
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    It’s simple really.. if the make content easier then either reduce rewards (not really an option as already a bit short) or give more to those that completed it in its current form.

I don’t spend on game but managed to do 100 by grinding arena, saving units and carefully planning how to get through it. Took a long time, but was worth it! I also enjoyed the challenge it poses and really tests your roster and skill.

And I’m not bitter but will be annoyed if make it easier and do not compensate people who invested time, effort etc
    @Bidzy7

I'm not quoting that whole post and I'm not gonna keep wasting my time on this as like I said I legitimately don't care what they do as I'm done with it. I have an opinion on the effect it has on the game down the road but I've more than said my peace on it. Whatever happens with current content effects me in no way shape or form.

I didn't follow you into another thread or disagree for the sake of disagreeing, I posted No bc what you said was just incorrect. They were asking about completion not exploration and you brought up getting the nexus crystal soon.

And I'll absolutely be going with the why bother engaging certain people option here. I promise you I'm not the one that feels superior in the slightest. Thinking what some of you and others said is ridiculous doesn't make me superior it means I have a different opinion. I hope you all enjoy Act 6 Lite and get some good stuff at the end. Best of luck.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

Pulyaman said:

Pulyaman said:

Knation said:

Cage_1 said:

Ahaha its funny. 🤣

Alright and if they nerfed the rewards of act 6 alongside the difficulty would you be ok with that

Pulyaman said:

Cage_1 said:

Ahaha its funny. 🤣

Were not talking about something that was purchased. Were talking about a task that was completed. If you had a job where you were completing more difficult tasks or working more hours but were paid the same as someone with a far easier job you would just keep quiet and say nothing lol? Of course you would. And again ill remind you....a television has MATERIAL value....it costs to produce....it costs in raw material its not FREE to give. ANYTHING you get in this game has no value whatsoever outside of the game. Your analogy makes no sense
    Both the comparisons are wrong.lol. If you were hired to do a a job for 200$ and some months later if you learned that someone else also got hired but he has higher salary than you, you cannot actually moan about it because his salary is not dependent on you. May be he negotiated better.
    If the difficulty is reduced and rewards stay the same or increased, compensation in terms of units is ideal but not practical. So, it could be compensation in terms of items, which is a nightmare because of the different levels of completion by different players.
    If the difficulty is reduced and rewards are reduced, then no compensation. Just the additional rewards that they got is compensation enough.
    Or, Kabam could throw a curveball like what they did in abyss, which can only be discussed after they release what they have planned.
    FYI, I have only completed till 6.2 and I am yet to start on 6.3, not explored anything in act 6.
    So becuase the compensation would be difficult to award the player should recieive nothing because its "too much work"?
    Where did I say that?.Please read the post completely before replying. I said, if the rewards are the same compensation in terms of units is ideal but not practical, because some may have used units and some may have used the stash. The compensation if given will be in terms of items and it would be too much to look into each account on how much they completed and match the compensation to that particular progress level. Just like CMM Abyss compensation, it could be a blanket compensation of potions, revives and energy. Sorry, if I was not clear.
    Regardless of what was used the point I’m trying to make is it’s not an even playing field awarding the same rewards for diffirent levels of difficulty. It’s like the uncollected and master side events awarded exactly the same would that be fair?
    Rewards are based on difficulty are they not? The more difficult the better the rewards that’s the whole progression system in the story mode. I don’t see 5 star crystals given out in act 1 do you? Wheither they give the people that did it when it was harder more or give the people doing it when it’s easier less is for them to decide.
    That's a bit of an exaggeration. The removed slashed tires juggs and did something to venom. No other fights including Maestro were touched. And even with those 2 fights act 4 is very doable. Especially these days.
    At the time those two fights were unit pits. hundreds of units. Energy costs were through the roof. Starburst sucked. I did one run there and stopped since it was terrible (until i got ronan). Then they nerfed it and many many players could progress, instead of getting sucked into the same pit. Those two fights are comparable to the sinister/champion fights in 6.2
    Lets not discuss the degree of nerfing. Your view varies towards kabam side, and i'd rather not discuss this, with you. Maybe you never did it, so probably have no idea. Either way, it was nerfed, and leave it at that. This topic you are disagreeing about isnt even relevant. Do you disagree just because?
    @Demonzfyre it was well beyond just those two fights.

Pulyaman said:

Pulyaman said:

Knation said:

Cage_1 said:

Ahaha its funny. 🤣

Pulyaman said:

Cage_1 said:

Ahaha its funny. 🤣

I love the receipts haha.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,013 ★★★★★

Pulyaman said:

Pulyaman said:

Knation said:

Cage_1 said:

Ahaha its funny. 🤣

Pulyaman said:

Cage_1 said:

Ahaha its funny. 🤣

I don't remember any of that lol. I just remember slashed tires juggs. The poison nodes were impactful but the armor nodes weren't much of a difference.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Monk1 said:

It’s simple really.. if the make content easier then either reduce rewards (not really an option as already a bit short) or give more to those that completed it in its current form.

I don’t spend on game but managed to do 100 by grinding arena, saving units and carefully planning how to get through it. Took a long time, but was worth it! I also enjoyed the challenge it poses and really tests your roster and skill.

And I’m not bitter but will be annoyed if make it easier and do not compensate people who invested time, effort etc

I am just curious as to what you think is a good enough compensation? If Kabam gave out 10 lvl 3 revives and 25 lvl 5 health potions, would that be enough? Because I am almost certain the units are not coming back. And unless they reduce energy cost, energy refills are not coming back. If they give more shards for people sho completed early, its going to cause another thread like the abyss one. How do you think they can compensate effort and time?
    Pulyaman said:

Monk1 said:

I am just curious as to what you think is a good enough compensation? If Kabam gave out 10 lvl 3 revives and 25 lvl 5 health potions, would that be enough? Because I am almost certain the units are not coming back. And unless they reduce energy cost, energy refills are not coming back. If they give more shards for people sho completed early, its going to cause another thread like the abyss one. How do you think they can compensate effort and time?
    I haven't completed my Abyss run so 10 revives and 10k potions would be good enough for me.

But what would make me satisfied is if they gave us 40 generic sig stones for 6 stars, or another t5cc but I would be okay with no compensation because they won't give us the units spend on the Champion back.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Pulyaman said:

Monk1 said:

I'm also certain that units won't be coming back, though that's largely because I don't think Kabam would never give out a ton of units before July 4th. If we do get unit compensation it'd be after July 4th for sure.
    As for what compensation would make me happy? I'd be happy with another t5cc or even a 50% t5cc selector. I'd also be happy with another 10-15K 6 star shards or just a unique title and profile pic. Until I actually see the changes made, I'm not gunning for compensation.
    My main hope is that they buff the rewards for Act 6 Exploration to include a generic six star awakening gem and another t5cc because I think it is just so ridiculous that there wasn't a generic and only one t5cc for exploration to begin with. In its current form, Act 6 is much harder to explore than Abyss and substantially less rewarding. I still think that unless they remove a lot of the bs nodes, that it still will be more difficult, so I want to see a buff to the weak rewards.