New 5* Crytal Offer per class

Comments

• RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Member Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Superman69 wrote: »
    Stara99 wrote: »
    So if I buy the mutant crystal and wait till December will archangel, psylocke and iceman be in there @Kabam Miike

Yep! If you'd like to wait a bit for a chance at a champ being added to the Crystal, you can do that.

Are you a 100% Sure on this? If someone buys a mystic one, for example, and opens it next month, will it include Doctor Voodoo and Ghost rider?

If so, then is it the same for normal 5* crystals as well? Like if i get one from shards now (i mean i CLICK buy one using 10k shards) but don't open it, would i get the newer champions when i open it or only the ones from when i bought it?

Yes. I buy 5* crystals when i reach 10k and open them later. Got Xbones this month from a crystal bought two months ago.
  • KocheeseKocheese Member Posts: 391 ★★
    Addicts smh
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Member Posts: 504 ★★
    I wouldn't buy these to open them later hoping you will get something else.

For example, waiting until December for Archangel would still only give you a 1 to 11 chance to pull him regardless if you waited or not.

Buy the offer if you want a 5 star now to do some sort of content, and pick the class accordingly.
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Member Posts: 803 ★★★
    Would like more offers like this in the future!
  • LegendsForgedLegendsForged Member Posts: 364
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    I want to dupe my sl but if I dupe IM again or get IP I would probably quit the game so I don't spend more money
    I thought the same thing and not to mention hulkbuster, civil warrior or rocket. Only other somewhat champ would be ultron

Hey man Rocket is nice if you use him right

I pulled rocket when i brought the tech crystal
  • GoliathGoliath Member Posts: 5
    Would red deadpool be In the 4* version
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Member Posts: 728 ★★★
    Goliath wrote: »
    Would red deadpool be In the 4* version

No
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Member Posts: 504 ★★
    Wsm10 wrote: »
    This seems completely insane to me, but to each their own. That's a lot of money for a non-guaranteed item. Granted the class is, but $100?!? Yikes. I don't spend anywhere near that for complete games. I will say, this is the way gaming seems to be moving. Pretty crazy to me still.

Well, you're not wrong, and it probably costs double as much as it should. IMO all the deals on MCoC having always cost more than they should be priced at given the random factor of opening a crystal.

Basically if people are having fun with this game and spending time playing it they don't mind investing in it for the long term same as you might buy a new game this month or etc.

Some people buy expensive bikes, or fix up cars, or whatever it is that their hobby happens to be and they might spend on that too.

In other words, your probably right, but that's why people do it.

• CorpsmanCorpsman Member Posts: 54
    Everything Kabam comes with an offer I'm tempted with I go to amazon and look at my wish list. I ask myself is it worth more than this. Got a new leaf blower today, I'm excited!
  • King_L0kiB34rKing_L0kiB34r Member Posts: 215
    Christmas in September??

Yep I'm holding out hope!!

https://youtu.be/7CSw8D2-9tI
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Member Posts: 448 ★★★
    I want to buy 10 Mutant 5*'s and hold them until Iceman is released. Yet you cap me at one. Your loss Kabam.
  • FluxxyFluxxy Member Posts: 57
    So if I buy the mutant crystal and wait till December will archangel, psylocke and iceman be in there @Kabam Miike

Yep! If you'd like to wait a bit for a chance at a champ being added to the Crystal, you can do that.

Take a screenshot of this guys if you intend to buy and wait. I don't believe Miike for one second.
  • flygamerflygamer Member Posts: 345 ★★
    People who consider this a deal are the same who will spend $1000 on a new IPhone. Must be nice to not worry about money....
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Member Posts: 762 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    The Crystals include all of the Champions in the Basic 5-Star Featured Crystal! It does not have a sub-featured Pool. So, you will not be able to get Nebula, Cable, Hyperion etc. in these Crystals.

Thanks for saving a lot of us $100 Mike.
  • Drummer16Drummer16 Member Posts: 324 ★★
    Wait so they won't even donate part of their overpriced crystals to the red-cross? I am more astonished by that than anything...

Remember that time people all paid money for T4CC or something last month, and then 6 stars were annouced a few days later? Get ready fro 5* arena to show up in a few months and make you all feel **** for spending 1000s of dollars on a game where you will eventually get all the **** anyways.
  • G0311G0311 Member Posts: 913 ★★★
    flygamer wrote: »
    People who consider this a deal are the same who will spend $1000 on a new IPhone. Must be nice to not worry about money....

It is because a lot of us work hard to be able to spend a little money and still be able to feed our families and pay our bills, a little hard work and determination goes a long way.
  • FluxxyFluxxy Member Posts: 57
    Superman69 wrote: »

Are you a 100% Sure on this? If someone buys a mystic one, for example, and opens it next month, will it include Doctor Voodoo and Ghost rider?

If so, then is it the same for normal 5* crystals as well? Like if i get one from shards now (i mean i CLICK buy one using 10k shards) but don't open it, would i get the newer champions when i open it or only the ones from when i bought it?
    G0311 wrote: »
    flygamer wrote: »

It is because a lot of us work hard to be able to spend a little money and still be able to feed our families and pay our bills, a little hard work and determination goes a long way.

^^^ this guy hahaha